• Thread starter DeletedUser73588
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I was jokeing i don't think its worth my while moving to k21 lol

DeletedUser82316

Fine, fine....

PiePan.jpg

DeletedUser

So, let me understand this... you took 90 some odd hours to build 32 nobles in 1 village. I'm sure you had to feed that village resources as well. And you really expect me to believe that you and Varsovie got drunk one night and just decided to launch on TR? Hmmm, I think not.

Well.. You'd be surprised

DeletedUser73588

So, let me understand this... you took 90 some odd hours to build 32 nobles in 1 village. I'm sure you had to feed that village resources as well. And you really expect me to believe that you and Varsovie got drunk one night and just decided to launch on TR? Hmmm, I think not.

We're drunk every nights 0_o every days !

Florian's villages will go to TR

not so sure 0_o

DeletedUser

then you dont keep up very welll....and that proves my thoery....

DeletedUser

...not so sure 0_o

Well, almost all. OK, 14 out of 16 are back to TR by now, you can't really stop INSO from taking a few, those guys are soooooo greedy.

Good thread by the way mate, brought back some fresh (french?) excitement to the forums.

Shadryk 01

......you can't really stop INSO from taking a few, those guys are soooooo greedy.

I object!! We don't want ALL the villages. We only want the red villages and perhaps the grey villages. We do not attack any dark blue villages, unless somebody gets really drunk.

'da Nerve! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I object!! We don't want ALL the villages. We only want the red villages and perhaps the grey villages. We do not attack any dark blue villages, unless somebody gets really drunk.

'da Nerve! :icon_cool:

I call BS! he said "inso" and i think inso DOES want ALL the villages...maybe not today...but in time inso does want all the vills do they not?

DeletedUser45372

I'd be satisfied with "just enough" villages... although, if they don't close the world... lol

DeletedUser

Now that florian is out of cognac nobles who will get his villages? So far, kenski with his ruthlessly romulan efficiency is on a roll. But will he continue? Or will somebody else sneak in to take the lead?

jedi, we need a pie chart!

DeletedUser

o pie chart but in the last 24 hours...kenski has taken 5 hoss has taken 3 claret army , blackbird90 have both taken 2, gtbice and robby the lionhearted have taken 1 each....its gonna be a wild race for this one folks...stay tuned more to come after the break.

DeletedUser82316

I believe it is time for some pie... As of 05:40 on 11/05/2010...

FlorianStatus5-10-10.jpg