~SA~ and ~HA~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser95626

I am going to tell you guys about some very big noobs..

Most of you may know this ~SA~ and ~HA~ are noobs, right now there is not too many of them on.. so best times to attack them is now.. they like to support there members long range so HAVE fun!! They also think they will rape the tribe ~z0mb~ and ASCEND to death but since there noobs they had to have 1ns4t3 to help. But the best damn part is ~SA~ ~HA~ 1ns4t3 are losing the war!! WTF now that is funny! I was also in ~HA~ so I know everything about them, I know most times when they are not on and how they make DEF troops. There was something they told me becuase they trusted me.. it was that when 1ns4t3 gets weak from ASCEND kicking there ass ~SA~ and ~HA~ are going to jump them and attack from the back on 1ns4t3 .. this is true, I was like a baron in ~HA~ so we would talk about how we will trick them to die, only becuase ~SA~ wants to win the game in 1st place.

I will post my proof too..

whitebrow on 02.11. at 04:07
Hello, we have now gave you privbs to be like a baron, we will talk on our plan to take out 1ns4t3 but the other
trusrted members will have to talk with me about it too, now I trust you man, don;t ever say a dam word to anyone!
therealking2 on 02.11. at 04:21
I understand, I won;t ever let this info get out of this tribe
whitebrow on 02.11. at 04:27
Haha ok. So fisrt of all, our plan that the other 3 members said was good is, we will let 1ns4t3 get
taking down by ASCEND then we will jump in
therealking2 on 02.11. at 04:30
Nice... good plan.. I am going to bed soon
whitebrow on 02.11. at 04:32
Ah okay.... Anyway now we might start this plan in about 2-3 months
whitebrow on 02.11. at 04:33
Well it can be sooner
therealking2 on 02.11. at 04:34
I understand it all don;t worry, I was a leader in other tribes
whitebrow on 02.11. at 04:35
Good, that's great news. We'll try to go after 1ns4t3 soon haha.
therealking2 on 02.11. at 04:37
yep.. well you know I am in k64 and k65 so I got like 5 nukes in k64 and about 3 in k65
whitebrow on 02.11. at 04:39
ok cool I'll include you then in the plans :)
therealking2 on 02.11. at 04:41
okay np
just don;t give me the very hard ones, I don;t have a good lap top to be sending fast attacks
I am going to bed, good night
whitebrow on 02.11. at 04:41
yea no worries. they will be pretty empty atm anyways. Night
therealking2 on 03.11. at 13:14
Hey I bak, whats up now?
therealking2 on 03.11. at 13:14
I mean back*
whitebrow on 03.11. at 14:46
I'm low on nobles and I want to save them for 1ns4t3, but thanks for asking :) p.s please download skype so we can talk
therealking2 on 04.11. at 03:49
Okay, I will download skype so we can talk for real about our plan:) I just can;t wait

DeletedUser

Its ok to be an idiot lol. its not okay to be a dumbares

Stotty2009

Most of you may know this ~SA~ and ~HA~ are noobs, right now there is not too many of them on.. so best times to attack them is now.. they like to support there members long range so HAVE fun!! They also think they will rape the tribe ~z0mb~ and ASCEND to death but since there noobs they had to have 1ns4t3 to help. But the best damn part is ~SA~ ~HA~ 1ns4t3 are losing the war!! WTF now that is funny! I was also in ~HA~ so I know everything about them, I know most times when they are not on and how they make DEF troops. There was something they told me becuase they trusted me.. it was that when 1ns4t3 gets weak from ASCEND kicking there ass ~SA~ and ~HA~ are going to jump them and attack from the back on 1ns4t3 .. this is true, I was like a baron in ~HA~ so we would talk about how we will trick them to die, only becuase ~SA~ wants to win the game in 1st place.

I will post my proof too..

Its funny,

"whitebrow on 02.11. at 04:07
Hello, we have now gave you privbs to be like a baron, we will talk on our plan to take out 1ns4t3 but the other
trusrted members will have to talk with me about it too, now I trust you man, don;t ever say a dam word to anyone!"

"whitebrow" spells 1ns4t3 just like you do.
When 1ns4t3 is not spelt like that, its spelt 1ns4n3.

Also, "whitebrow" spells basic words wrong, like you do. e.g. "privbs" & "becuase"
Another example: "don;t" & "won;t"

I think its safe to say, he didn't write this, but if what your telling me is true, then please forward it me in game and prove it to me, but until that time, I refuse to read any more after the second fake "mail"

And why would he tell a ~HA~ baron something that classified?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think you really underestimate our intelligence :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Ok. I will take out ijsbeer as I know where his house lives. (nobody tell him)

DeletedUser

The main thing is, and let's not lose track of this, is that someone has tried and failed miserably at stirring the pot. Blak's point isn't really irrelevant because *shock horror* Whitebrow, in his mail, can;t (sic) spell either and his vocabulary is similar to the realking2's.

I know it's stating the bleedin' obvious, I really do, but the mail was a complete fabrication!!

What is interesting, (actually it's not), I wasn't quite sure what bigbrad075 was referring to with the word "dumbares" (yes I know, I know.........typo error), so I googled it and voila: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flyting_of_Dumbar_and_Kennedie. Instant classic. Reminds me of these forums!!

DeletedUser

Typical PSP (especially Flowaz Powaz) ploy when they see that things are going against them. They start sending igms and making up stories and trying to sow dissension within the ranks of the people they are fighting (could be within a tribe or between allies). Been through this, over and over again, in the past.

1) There was never a PSP (I should know since I was a leader in one of the supposed 3 way alliance)
2) You still seem to be living in the glory (the little there was) in NERD's (not yours as you play no major part in-game for any tribe) history. Even though they no longer are around, nor are Powers, nor are pRo, nor are any other tribe involved in that whole situation.
3) Living in the past is not healthy for anyones mental well-being.
4) I really do wonder if you speak to your real life friends and family about Flowaz Powaz, NERD etc. because you seem to be so fixated on it around here it does speak greatly of your inability to get over past happenings atall.

Please, I do request of you to keep your pathetic attempts to remind everyone of your oh so gloriously "successful" past on w37 to a minimum as not only does it add nothing to any thread, unless there is people actually discussing the past also, but it is quite a waste of time to read and promotes more off topic posts (like my one right now that I apologise for everyone :icon_redface:). Btw, don't take that previous sentence as me asking you not to remind everyone as im ashamed to have lost in the war you keep bringing up (NERD -versus- Powers etc.) as it doesnt bother me anymore as I've gotten over the past quite a while ago and have gone on to win and lose more wars on other worlds also so that doesnt shame me in any manner.

I would appreciate it if you took on board some of this post rather than being your usual self and sitting up on that pedestal acting as the perfect deity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok. I will take out ijsbeer as I know where his house lives. (nobody tell him)

get him ed! ;) go huff and puff and blow his house down! wait what if.... this is true.... and he is coming to huff and puff and blow your house down as we speak!?!???! :icon_eek:

ROFL what a joke these guys! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Most of you may know this ~SA~ and ~HA~ are noobs, right now there is not too many of them on.. so best times to attack them is now.. they like to support there members long range so HAVE fun!! They also think they will rape the tribe ~z0mb~ and ASCEND to death but since there noobs they had to have 1ns4t3 to help. But the best damn part is ~SA~ ~HA~ 1ns4t3 are losing the war!! WTF now that is funny!

BTW, that's a war that has been going on a very long time - even before 1ns4n3 got involved - and we are just getting the teabags ready, my friend...

SA doesn't have a whole lot of forum posters, and people seem to be try to sweep the whole BACON thing under a rug...:

Side 1:
Tribes: BACON, ~ZOmB~, ASCEND
Side 2:
Tribes: ~SA~, ~HA~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17,050
Side 2: 20,378
Difference: 3,328

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 685
Side 2: 1,392
Difference: 707

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 148,357,335
Side 2: 162,469,553
Difference: 14,112,218

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,419,454
Side 2: 13,014,437
Difference: 6,594,983

chart

It's important to mention that as, that's what led up to the war. Most of Bacon went belly up/merged into ASCEND, and SA and HA are still fighting, just sayin'

Certainly not as one sided as some people seem to pretend.

DeletedUser

Its funny,

"whitebrow on 02.11. at 04:07
trusrted members will have to talk with me about it too, now I trust you man, don;t ever say a dam word to anyone!"

"whitebrow" spells 1ns4t3 just like you do.
When 1ns4t3 is not spelt like that, its spelt 1ns4n3.

Also, "whitebrow" spells basic words wrong, like you do. e.g. "privbs" & "becuase"
Another example: "don;t" & "won;t"

I think its safe to say, he didn't write this, but if what your telling me is true, then please forward it me in game and prove it to me, but until that time, I refuse to read any more after the second fake "mail"

And why would he tell a ~HA~ baron something that classified?

Sounds like someone got kicked from ~HA~ im guessing. Whats funny is whitebrow never spells 1ns4n3 like your spelling. Beside the point stotty is right HA and SA are separately run so why would they know our ops. Dont know what the hell your talking about either Realking. Im a trusted member of SA which Means i know every Op were doing currently and future. Your poorly done wall of quotes is so easy to twist and turn it against someone. Another reason you are wrong is the fact how you showed that WB doesnt show BB codes on tribes. Every mail i have between WB and me has a bb code to go with every tribe he mentions. Another thing that stands out to me is the fact that his account was deleted before the date on the mail. So how could WB message you if you had no account and this is an in game mail :/

DeletedUser

This is pretty stupid...
I find it hard to believe that ~SA~'s duke really said that.

DeletedUser

This is pretty stupid...
I find it hard to believe that ~SA~'s duke really said that.

The idiot is former Flowaz Powaz. So I guess that says it all.

PS. No offence taken I hope Poofy:)

DeletedUser

I iz scared dude

all support recalled im a gonna find meself a new safe tribe where the real bad unfriendly ha~se canna betray me after months of being good solid allies

mission accomplished OP maybe you just saved your tribe ?

DeletedUser

This is lame. I make a valid point about your (or your tribe's/Flowaz Powaz) past behavior when it comes to fighting wars and how this current attempt reminds me of what happened then, and what do you do? You attempt to personalise the issue and try to confuse matters by bringing up irrelevant crap.

Ha, ha, you are going to have to do better than this to get to me, dude.

^^^Not true. And I am not trying to be sarcastic here but are you sure, English is your first language?

Blah, blah, blah. Though have to say that there is something in this part of your post that finally makes sense (inadvertently perhaps?). The perfect deity=BlaKRaveN. I guess the secret is finally out. I AM GOD. So down on your knees and worship my 'awesomeness'. Also nice ign for the next world I join and stick with. Thanks:icon_razz:

PS. And fyi, only thing I put on a pedestal are women. And right now, just one Woman.
I should have known not to use reason when speaking to you. Oh well, guess some people get stuck within themselves.

Anyway, I didnt read the first post of this thread as it seemed fake from the outset, Stotty could you confirm or deny if he forwarded it in-game as proof of it being real or no?

dfix

Goodness will you let this sad pathetic thread die already?

no one is that much of an idiot to believe therealking2, did he send anyone the mail IG? no

did anyone backed his nonsense? no

Status
Not open for further replies.