~SA~ and ~HA~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No they are not, they are thinking it is better to merge then to war barbs, like they have done with R.L., they will not betray friends bla,bla,bla........ THIS IS WAR GAME SHOW SOME BALLS AND PLAY IT...

Doesn't really change much, SA and 1ns4n3 currently control 3/4 of the world anyway.

We told you not to get your hopes up. Some were trying to spread propaganda around that one of the two tribes would join the World coalition and try to screw the other - I know a few tribes were hanging their hat on that (their genius plan to win the world) - ie trying to plant that seed into peoples heads. Neither tribe is that gullible.

We have an ally asking for help, and we will help them - not necessarily sure what, attacking our friends over there when their leaders are stepping down would prove. You tell me, seems to be the route you're endorsing.

If anything maybe it will force some of you to take a more agressive route, than having us chase you all over the map, while you noble barbs and inactives to survive. Some have adapted the mentality that "all we need to do is survive and 1ns4n3 will fall to inactivity". Sorry, that strategy is not going to work.

You want to win this world, you will have to noble every single one of us.

[spoil]Learn to swim!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnk78TTj8to[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only comment im going to make, is that im inside insane and a member. Amish im going to rip your so called glory to FAME

DeletedUser

Don't know if I'll ever tire of reading Spankthis's posts. Very entertaining (if somewhat rediculous)!!

Unfortunately we don't know what account he's playing because he never tells us. In the meantime he can make up whatever the heck he likes about him being a Silent Assassin or an Insaner. Let's face it who believes him except me??

I look forward to running ops with spanky or maybe running ops against him...........time will tell!!

DeletedUser98455

The only comment im going to make, is that im inside insane and a member. Amish im going to rip your so called glory to FAME

:icon_eek: You're co-playing bigbrad ... since when is he in Insane? :icon_eek:

sorry for the double post, but all i can say about insane is this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzsK4FAnx0

Sep i have nothing to say to you, i came back for one reason. thats you becoming a loser and joining insane. I do know your online times, and its game time

Yeah you would probably know my online times... if you unblocked me on skype. LOL. Or are you afraid I'm going to find out your active times? :icon_eek: Come on jeff it's not the beginning of the world, what are you going to do? Send noble trains on all my villas while I'm asleep? :icon_surprised:

:ram: Bring it on. :icon_biggrin:

Oh btw, have you figured out how to use a mass recruitment script yet? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Sep your so guillable, what a noob. you think im brad, now thats hilarious

DeletedUser

takeiteasy.jpg

[spoil]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEzTdBJUHO8[/spoil]

DeletedUser98455

Sep your so guillable, what a noob. you think im brad, now thats hilarious

LOL I never thought you were Brad, I believe you two are twins separated at birth, dumped in different dumpsters.... :icon_rolleyes:

Now you have discovered each other again thanks to TW.... :icon_biggrin: Life is amazing :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice assumption sep, thats kinda typical coming from a 19 yr old. kinda funny sep, all you can do is come on here and try to throw around insults, dude you act like your 12 in a candy store. to think i even helped a lost cause like you, please.

Oh and why all the private messages coward, post your measly crap here

DeletedUser98455

nice assumption sep, thats kinda typical coming from a 19 yr old. kinda funny sep, all you can do is come on here and try to throw around insults, dude you act like your 12 in a candy store. to think i even helped a lost cause like you, please.

Yup I am very rude please excuse me...

Sep your so guillable, what a noob.

Oh and why all the private messages coward, post your measly crap here

LOL take it easy jeff I only wanted a chat on skype... don't worry I won't seduce you. LMAO :lol: ... or maybe I will ... :icon_twisted:

*cough* *cough* which account are you playing on w37?? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hmm guess youll be finding out soon enough what account im in sep, or should i say your tribe will know lmao

Stotty2009

whats funny sep, is im not banned. hahahahahaha i told you i wasnt brad, but you dont listen

Stop running your mouth and if you think you can take anyone out say what account you have. Enough of this "I'm in 1ns4n3" ... "you will find out later"
Say it now ... otherwise every time you run your mouth we all know you are just speaking through your ass and your no better than a coward.

DeletedUser

ewwwwwwwww the big bad stotty runs his trap, why dont you ask sep whom i am he know and no its not brad

DeletedUser

why should i, just because you come on here talking smack doesnt mean i have to answer to you. you want to know whom i am so badly go find out, i just think its funny sep is so skeered of little ole me he has to turn alot of people into tw support accusing them of being me hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.