~SA~ Diplomacy Tactics

• Thread starter DeletedUser8194
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8194

I usually don't do things this way, but I find it annoying when I get a message like this, I also in-part did this because of the ~SA~ spy thread. Read on:

Classified today at 16:47
Hi virus eX Urban:
i'm here to ask if you would like an allaince or nap between you'r tribe and the tribe i am in ~SA~?

Virus eX Urban today at 20:43
I'm sorry Classified, I will have to decline that offer. We aren't accepting alliances right now, and after seeing their thread in the world 6 propoganda and politics thread, I am sure they don't need us.

Sincerely,
~Virus

Classified today at 20:51
lol, yea, i just got told to ask 4 tribes

In the future ~SA~ if you are going to ask for an alliance from us, read our profile first.

DeletedUser

Agreed. ~SA~, your dissapointing me, you think were dumb enough to try become allies with you after my convo with sayians andd you didn't even bother to look at our profile?

DeletedUser

ROFL!!! Nice, ~SA~ truly. Here's a quote from the BDAS profile too:

"If you contact us at this point in time, asking for an alliance and/or NAP, we will under no circumstances ever discuss a diplomatic agreement with you or your tribe. Sincerely, Virus eX Urban and reinier.strobos."

Guess your out of luck there eh?

Edit: I am surprised that BDAS declined an alliance.... Glad you guys have some sort of grasp of the game.

Deleted User - 3135

lol @ KingValkyrik, you will never cease to amaze me

DeletedUser

I am sorry but the convos that happen on these forums should stay on these forums. Just because one member annoys you doesn't mean you should chastise the whole tribe.

Lol, dude I'm sorry to say, but after the ~SA~ spy thread their credibility has gone down to 0.

Edit: And this thread just goes one step further by proving how n00bish they are. Good call on that virus, even though no one seems to be replying on it. -.-

Edit Again: Just as a test to see how loyal their allies are, I have begun farming a ~SA~ member near me. I was going to keep him around for later nobling, but the urge to farm him and test the 100+ allies was just to strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just ignore the post in King V's message I was being stupid. I didn't fully know what was going on I am sorry if I offended anyone.

DeletedUser

Lol, dude I'm sorry to say, but after the ~SA~ spy thread their credibility has gone down to 0.

Edit: And this thread just goes one step further by proving how n00bish they are. Good call on that virus, even though no one seems to be replying on it. -.-

Edit Again: Just as a test to see how loyal their allies are, I have begun farming a ~SA~ member near me. I was going to keep him around for later nobling, but the urge to farm him and test the 100+ allies was just to strong.

bring it on king the first target when nobling begins is u :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I usually don't do things this way, but I find it annoying when I get a message like this, I also in-part did this because of the ~SA~ spy thread. Read on:

Classified today at 16:47
Hi virus eX Urban:
i'm here to ask if you would like an allaince or nap between you'r tribe and the tribe i am in ~SA~?

Virus eX Urban today at 20:43
I'm sorry Classified, I will have to decline that offer. We aren't accepting alliances right now, and after seeing their thread in the world 6 propoganda and politics thread, I am sure they don't need us.

Sincerely,
~Virus

Classified today at 20:51
lol, yea, i just got told to ask 4 tribes

In the future ~SA~ if you are going to ask for an alliance from us, read our profile first.

WAIT A SECOND WHO ARE U ?????U ARENT IN CHARGE OF DIPLOMACY HELL U ARENT EVEN IN OUR TRIBE:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

we will see king u think im inexperienced but i started playing this game in september and by now im pretty experienced so i know how to lead my tribe wow i atleast know im more experienced than u.36 k points is ur highest ,i thought u were better than that.match ur skills with a 270k point player.

DeletedUser

we will see king u think im inexperienced but i started playing this game in september and by now im pretty experienced so i know how to lead my tribe wow i atleast know im more experienced than u.36 k points is ur highest ,i thought u were better than that.match ur skills with a 270k point player.

I'm sorry saiyan, but points hardly mean anything. Last time I checked points don't fight. Doubt me if you want I don't care. I have picked up this game with incredible ease. World 3 was my starter account, now you will get to see everything I have learned in world 6. And I would gladly match my skills with you, and I will, I cannot wait in a couple of months when wars are possible, to fight you head on and test our knowledge.

Edit: I just want to add, I may be new to this game, but... Oh s*** I hate being arrogant sometimes. You will see, that is what matters. In a couple of months I will prove that even though I am arrogant, I can back it up.

DeletedUser

I don't agree. I think even a disorganized family tribe can be in the top hundred. It's not very hard to do.

You missed my point reinier. I was saying that when nobling begins they won't be in the top 100 anymore because everyone will be nobling their point whores.

DeletedUser

You missed my point reinier. I was saying that when nobling begins they won't be in the top 100 anymore because everyone will be nobling their point whores.

we arent point whores we are more like troop whores :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well the odds that an entire family of tribes are all point whores is unlikely... Those few that aren't will hold up the tribe.

DeletedUser

If thats the case just remember: Axes, LC and MA attack, and SP, SW and Archer defend.

lol u are trying to teach me ,man this is funny.
u forgot to add first we do :ram: :ram: then:cata: :cata: ur farm then i :axemen: :axemen: and finalli :snob: :snob:

DeletedUser

u forgot to add first we do :ram: :ram: then:cata: :cata: the farm then i :axemen: :axemen: and finalli :snob: :snob:

Just a tip, if you ever want to be respected in the TW community always use good grammar.

DeletedUser

u forgot to add first we do :ram: :ram: then:cata: :cata: the farm then i :axemen: :axemen: and finalli :snob: :snob:

:cata: :cata: the farm is only needed if your attack is long distance. If you build a noble train you don't need to :cata: :cata: the farm. And besides I would rather :cata: :cata: the HQ to lvl 14 then the farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.