Sad but true...

DeletedUser71008

How many people will quit this world for world 63?
Time after time I have seen people quit as soon as a new world starts, or use it as an excuse to quit when they are getting attacked
noob said:
"I don't care that you are attacking me I have decided to play world X anyway."

DeletedUser

But the settings for W63 suck, so hopefully not as many as usual

Deleted User - 4669627

i announced that i would soon quit w62 the first time i posted to the w62 forums and the time is close at hand

it will not be an excuse, it will not be because of attacks, it will be because that was always my plan
everything else in this world was unplanned, who would co my account, who would be my mates, who my enemies would be
but the fact that i would soon quit has always been the plan and has been very public since day 1

i do not plan to play w63

DeletedUser

i announced that i would soon quit w62 the first time i posted to the w62 forums and the time is close at hand

it will not be an excuse, it will not be because of attacks, it will be because that was always my plan
everything else in this world was unplanned, who would co my account, who would be my mates, who my enemies would be
but the fact that i would soon quit has always been the plan and has been very public since day 1

Don't worry. I don't have any plans to come down that far south right now, so you'll be safe to stick around a little while longer! :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmm sounds like your scared of Ghosteh. Its okay so is the rest of your tribe.

DeletedUser

That's why Shayad never losses villages. He quits for new world

Mr. Professor

Anyone who says 'i dont care that your attacking me because im joining the next world anyways'

Is pretty much leaving themselfs a way out because they are not that good of a player. Even Nauz who joined this world and made it clear it was just for a start up challenge with two other players. if someone started to attack him he would defend his villages not just pack up and move on....

rolaids

Anyone who says 'i dont care that your attacking me because im joining the next world anyways'

Is pretty much leaving themselfs a way out because they are not that good of a player. Even Nauz who joined this world and made it clear it was just for a start up challenge with two other players. if someone started to attack him he would defend his villages not just pack up and move on....

Meh. Sounds like an excuse to not build defense. :lol:

DeletedUser

Why not? Many people enjoy the opening of new worlds regardless of settings. For some, it just takes too much dam time to manage and farm with several villages, and yes, for others, they need an excuse to quit because they're getting attacked.

Deleted User - 4669627

That's why Shayad never losses villages. He quits for new world
says the guy who knows beyond a doubt that i fought dvader for a year and whose mates refuse to post they ever took a village during that time despite the fact i did

Hmm sounds like your scared of Ghosteh. Its okay so is the rest of your tribe.
except that it has been posted repeatedly in these publics since before WickeD existed
*facepalm*

this is the problem with many of you in the publics, you say things you KNOW for a fact are NOT true

i do not like sam., not at all, but he is an awesome start up player, i am not going to pretend he is not because i do not like him

i do not like ghosteh, not at all, but i do not say he is a crap player because i do not like him
obviously he is at least a decent player and to deny it simply because he is a queef, that would just make me look like a fool, not him

that is exactly what you 3 are doing now and have been doing from the start

:icon_rolleyes:

I don't have any plans to come down that far south right now
:icon_eek:

sounds like ghosteh is scared of me????

[spoil]no (tbh, i think he is not smart enough to be scared of me), just making a point of how silly you make yourselves
why not break out the "i know you are but what i am" defense, children?[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^ What is this guy spouting? The lack of grammar, flamboyant use of eye rolling/facepalms and general emphasis on his apparent superiority is as welcome as cat vomit in my hat.

That is all.

DeletedUser

Not many cause the settings in world63 arent that great.
I TOLD YOU SO FRUGI.

DeletedUser

i did not announce that i would quit w62 ever, but I will

It will be an excuse, it will be because of attacks, it will not be because that was always my plan
everything else in this world was planned, who would co my account, who would be my mates, who my enemies would be
but the fact that i would soon quit has not always been the plan

i do plan to play w63

Can someone help please? .....Anyone?

DeletedUser

Mihajes you also play in this world? That's awesome and any other world 22 players that play here or that is going to world 63?

DeletedUser

^ What is this guy spouting? The lack of grammar, flamboyant use of eye rolling/facepalms and general emphasis on his apparent superiority is as welcome as cat vomit in my hat.

That is all.

He wonders why he is hated :lol: I also wonder why he does not play worlds very long. So he can say "I was not rimmed, or nobled, i switched accounts" or "I moved onto W** " Like come on sahayd. We all have been nobled. I have personally been nobled 5-10 in worlds. I mean rimmed. I move on, congratulate the tribe or player and join next world. Why can't you do that?

says the guy who knows beyond a doubt that i fought dvader for a year and whose mates refuse to post they ever took a village during that time despite the fact i did

On different accounts. Could not cut it on the orginal account! Honestly move aside please!

IMO anyone who merges or joins new accounts are not very good. Try playing solo, a lot more fun IMO

Deleted User - 4669627

I have personally been nobled 5-10 in worlds. I mean rimmed. I move on, congratulate the tribe or player and join next world. Why can't you do that?
why can you not find a single person to post that it ever happened?

On different accounts.
so i had 2 accounts that all of your mates together failed to take even 1 village from? bad enough if you could not take a village from 1 account, but from 2 accounts?????

Could not cut it on the orginal account!
funny how you keep saying that, but nobody backs you up and there are no twstats to support your conclusion, only stats showing that shahyd never lost a village till well after i was playing billmac

you make a fool of yourself mate when you make allegations that are obviously foolish
i know why you hate me mate, cuz i mate you look like shit, duh
i know if everybody hated me, there would be no tribes named after me

why did i take the billmac account if my own account was fine? the deal was i would quit w36 after dvader recruited every active mate i had, but they betrayed that deal by kicking billmac and attacking him, so i left my account with no incomings to take over his account with thousands of incomings
i was trying to quit w36, despite not losing any villages, but your tribe's betrayal of our agreement is what kept me around long afterwards

there really is no debating any of it mate, it is all in the w36 public forums

the funniest thing is when your mates in dvader asked me to come back to w36 to rim Mr. Lanky a second time

Wheres the like button?
^^^ LMAO!

DeletedUser

Excuse my ignorance shahyd
Are you a Legend?
I am looking for a name for my 63 tribe
would you mind if I used your name or would you require royalties?

DeletedUser55895

I don't think we're in kansas World 36 anymore Shahyd. So stop living up the past.