Sad but true...

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ that is the world he thinks he knows me from, it was him that brought it up and kept mentioning it :icon_rolleyes:

Excuse my ignorance shahyd
Are you a Legend?
I am looking for a name for my 63 tribe
would you mind if I used your name or would you require royalties?
so far, only in the worlds i have played, but becoming one in the TW community as a whole, even as we speak

Shahyd is a good name, it literally means Witness, but in modern usage means Martyr
(Shahydat would be Martyrs)

i do not require any royalties, nor are there currently any policies a tribe named after me must abide by in order to be officially sanctioned
the way i see it, those who choose to play under my name are helping to make me that legend, why look a gift horse in the mouth?

in fact, for a limited time only, any tribe formed using my name in any world is welcome to come to me personally for my personal advice, which i will render if/as time permits

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

^^ that is the world he thinks he knows me from, it was him that brought it up and kept mentioning it :icon_rolleyes:

so far, only in the worlds i have played, but becoming one in the TW community as a whole, even as we speak

Shahyd is a good name, it literally means Witness, but in modern usage means Martyr
(Shahydat would be Martyrs)

i do not require any royalties, nor are there currently any policies a tribe named after me must abide by in order to be officially sanctioned
the way i see it, those who choose to play under my name are helping to make me that legend, why look a gift horse in the mouth?

in fact, for a limited time only, any tribe formed using my name in any world is welcome to come to me personally for my personal advice, which i will render if/as time permits

:icon_redface:

Will do then to honour you and may your brightness reach more worlds
Advise will be surely needed and welcomed from a legend