SAGA declares on Apathy (but i'm gonna make the topic as they didn't)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
This is so full of puffed up bollocks, it should be in a man only gym..

First off ALL of the villages apathy lists that I've taken in "Their area" are part of my main village cluster and have been since month 1.. They even have the cheek of listing the 2nd and 3rd villages i ever nobled as being "in their area" (And those were only barbs cause drowngod and his puppy side kick ran to the rim the minute i launched a train at them).. Trafalgar is the only village they could have any real issue with.. and that was part of a rim defence cluster i was going to build.. Even that is outside of their precious 7x7..

Simple truth is apathy saw from my actions and from other indicators that saga was suffering internal issues..So they decided to back stab an ally whilst they were weak and in leadership transition.. They then cook up some bollox story about us nobling barbs in "their area" when as allies giving us a few backline villages should never have been a problem..

reality is Apathy stabbed an ally in the back because they saw an opportunity.. I'm not blaming them for this, it is tw afterall.. But please drop the crap..

Excuse me, but this isn't about you. But the tribe you're in, nobody complained about your ennoblements.
They only complained about the barbs on our rim, some of which in our 5x5. And a few of the ennoblements in the core (Also barbs) Right next to our villages.

All of which I could have lived with.
But we had stacked your frontline for 2 weeks with Corp waiting for a war that never came, and not one you yourself would have had to fight. One we were willing to start. And you could join in on. Your leadership was indeed unstable, claiming K46 for them to noble in at one point and then switching to K65 the next day... Wanting to live up to the promise to attack Corp with us 1 week, making a declaration calling Corp your friends the next.

Tell me, if Corp are your friends, are Heaven closer friends? Since those were some impressive stacks in Heaven when they were attacked by Corp...

If you can't agree on anything as a tribe and keep going from here to there, then an alliance (with increased tensions) is not sustainable.

DeletedUser19821

with respect topats, initial post in this thread lists half my villages.. Do you even read your own rhetoric??

And as i said, i don't blame you for the war.. in your shoes i'd have done the same thing.. but this thread is just a puffed up excuse..

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
with respect topats, initial post in this thread lists half my villages.. Do you even read your own rhetoric??

And as i said, i don't blame you for the war.. in your shoes i'd have done the same thing.. but this thread is just a puffed up excuse..

True, but the "annoying" ones were K34, 35, 36 and 46.

You may call it a puffed up excuse, but the declaration done against us is a outright lie, and you know that...

DeletedUser19821

To be honest I don't know shit.. I left leadership a month earlier because i thought they were holding onto too much deadweight.. Your war is pretty much proving that point.. There are players in sagas ranks we should have dropped and nobled..

The issues between apathy and saga are known only to the leaderships.. However if you really wanted saga on side, how does a war that weakening both of us achieve that.. It's just widening a rift between us.. And a thread making me and my tribemates out to be useless barb munchers really doesn't help.. Does it??

As for sagas declaration.. well the war had pretty much started.. I already had 200 incomming before the war was declared and i hadn't launched a shot at anyone at that time.. In fact less than an hour previous i'd asked our leadership why you were back as allies and they told us things had been settled..

Next i know, it's full on war.. The declaration reason, well that was warrior who'd had two days as duke blowing off steam.. Can't say i blame him, perhaps it could have been more thoughtfully worded..

DeletedUser19821

for what it's worth.. I really wanted to see a merge, of the best of both our tribes.. Okay it's cruel but eat those that didn't make the cut (Yes that would include people i liked too, but tw is tw)..

Then as one mega tribe fit and healthy, we'd have been a force to reckon with..

instead we've both just wasted 3 weeks development on a war that has no real point..

And even worse.. the two players you've been so diligently targeting are two of the better ones to have kept..

Last edited:

DeletedUser19821

from your own tribes perspective.. you've just forced your one potential ally into the enemy camp.. and instead of seamlessly merging with the best, you are now having to fight for what you could have got freely with a bit of patience.. You weaken your own tribe, and if saga does begin to truly buckle.. Do you really think corp and becool are just going to sit to one side and let you take everything??

You won't have the nukes left and will be just sat there as villages you've stripped of defence fall easily to your opponents..

In all a very well thought out war.. Well done..

DeletedUser120206

This isn't 'Merge' Wars, this is 'Tribal' Wars. Nobling barbs in the continents of continents where Apathy have dominated such as K35, K36 and K46 is one of the few reasons why it has led to this, now tell your members stop their whining and get on with it.

~Patrick

DeletedUser120361

en91

Spot the problems

ToPaT

A couple of points to address Razzald:

- Nukes rebuilds, defence rebuilds. Sometimes we actually would like to play a war game and actually war. For some people, it's fun.

- The reason why I posted a blanket list of the tiny barb ennoblements by your tribe is because it is and I concede easier to paint the general picture of what happened and prove a point. If they anyone needs me to screenshare through skype to explain and pin point the exact ones, then I'm happy to do that.

- Your alliance was quite useless, noone in the your tribe made any effort to outreach, enhance and promote tribal relations. I know more people from CORP and are on friendly terms with them despite for a large part of the world we have been quite standoffish. SAGA, an ally. We barely knew/know them. (not sure when I should start using past tense for SAGA)

- Also a merge, eh? Why would we want to dilute our player base with substandard players: the below is a few players that didn't make it past the interview stage. (forgive me senpai for releasing council documents)
f14dabb7367d445e8a6a2f1f15438402.png

- You state in one of your posts when describing your knowledge on this topic "To be honest I don't know shit". That pretty much speaks for itself and I'm not sure why I'm even addressing your posts.

And something I found, just for fun.
02ad9ae8d5cd4dc596bd169311b964bc.png

Forgive me Razzald if there is something I didn't cover, you had quite a few multiposts to read through. Let me know if there is anything else.

DeletedUser19821

A couple of points to address Razzald:

- Nukes rebuilds, defence rebuilds. Sometimes we actually would like to play a war game and actually war. For some people, it's fun.

ODA (Total so far)
622 ToPaT.
85550_thumb
Apathy 35.232

ODA (In a day)
Razzald
79201_thumb
SAGA 79.572 yesterday

Quality players???

Last edited:

DeletedUser19821

i did.. i got two of your tribe mates nukes for nothing, and his village...

Also lets look at war stats...

Topat's 21k in kills for those 4 vills suggests he was using his tribe mates to do the work for him..

ToPaT

Troop conservation is clearly underrated by you and the rest of SAGA, would you like me to account sit SAGA just to get them to build troops?

No offence, but for a player 4 times my size, you shouldn't have 75% less war caps now should you?

bf9cf028ff334daf879f9109bd49ff00.png
92d98ec493d44741a0a9dcb929511db6.png

And before you say they were easy villages, they were enemy villages and all of SAGA villages are easy at this point.

Topat's 21k in kills for those 4 vills suggests he was using his tribe mates to do the work for him..

Instead of trying to infer, just do a little research on ODA, ODD increases at those times.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19821

so one minute it's we like a war.. but next it's troop conservation..

How is fighting a war against saga, conserving troops..

really you are so full of it...

DeletedUser19821

i have less caps because i'm actually helping my tribe rather than sitting back and expecting them to spoon feed villages to me.. LOL

I did research and it prooves my point.. you ride on the back of others..

Then have the cheek to come on the forums and mouth off that other players are barb munchers..

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Razz...

You spend near triple the ODA ToPaT has spend in total on this world conquering a single village. That is a fact.
ToPaT nobled 4 times more enemy villages than you.
The largest player of SAGA
The largest player in this world.

ToPaT, our lowest ranked member has accomplished more than you have this war.
And you thought calling him out on this was a good idea...

Please man =/ Stop yourself before you've dug to big of a hole here.