Say hello to old friend/enemy Kirja

DeletedUser

Hello lads,
im returned. With me is back my bad english too :icon_wink:. One of most significant push to change my decision was, that Musch is back too. And one old friend too. You know who you are. Yes i know, there is no more FTR, it will never be like before, but i think, that there can still be lot of fun. My account is merely untouched and that makes me really happy. When you sow me, when i first logged in, how i danced around my den, then you thought, that i must go crazy. Seccond thing from which i was happy is, that im still on front. I was out for almost half a year and i still see around me same enemy players, like when i left. It is amazing!!!
So my new signature will be LET GET THINGS MOVING!!! LETS ROCK SOME ASSES OUT OF THIS GAME!!! :icon_twisted:
PS: I will try to not be as offensive like i was, but i will not let anybody to push in me!
PS: dont only wrote here, that my english is bad. I already know that, but i think, that you understand very well what i wrote.
Thnx for reading it.

DeletedUser

you caused a hell of a lot of of trouble on the eastern frontier, welcome back.

DeletedUser

Its nice, that there arent practically small players. It will make fights much more interesting and i hope, that i and my enemies will enjoy them!
I losted 100 ranks in players, but only 11 in Opponents defeated. Interesting. Looks like farm world to me :lol:

DeletedUser

you caused a hell of a lot of of trouble on the eastern frontier, welcome back.

Its sad, that there isnt Gareeth, she would tell you about headaches she had from me :icon_redface:.
This is for TW aristo. I will be good boy, at least i will try. Im not now in possition, where i can cause problems. :)

DeletedUser

Welcome back k1rja never spoken to you before but what the hell!

DeletedUser

:) glad to see an old FTR player back in action ;)
welcome back

DeletedUser

Who knows me, he know, that rather words i use this :lightcavalry: :axemen: :ram: :snob:

DeletedUser

lol nice!
didnt know you but good luck back in TW again!

:swordsman: :spear: :heavycavalry:

this is what i would use! :p

ramz fan

welcome back. i remember you back in the xig/ftr conflict. you ended up leaving because of gareeth right?

Ripfin

there goes the neighborhood :icon_razz:

Welcome back K1rja wasn't the same without your pain in the rear attitude :icon_razz:

big092701

there goes the neighborhood :icon_razz:

Welcome back K1rja wasn't the same without your pain in the rear attitude :icon_razz:

Hmmm.. Kinda reminds me of someone else I remember.. jeez, what was his name??

Aster.. something or other...:icon_rolleyes:

Glad to see you finally decided to drop the terrible Aussie accent.

DeletedUser

welcome back. i remember you back in the xig/ftr conflict. you ended up leaving because of gareeth right?

NN I had some "minor" problems with her, but i decided to left mainly, because i had real life problems. We can tell, that i still have some RL problems, but i think, that i will handle both at same time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

actually that was my cousin,you think his writing is bad you should hear him talk :icon_eek:
I wish I could use that poor excuse for every time I got flamed...

CONGO: '...blah, blah, blah...'
Bad_Monkey: 'STFU!!!'
CONGO: 'Sorry,... that was... uh... my cousin.'