Scheduled Dependant

-M A R I O-

Hi Matt! Id be interested if you would have me! Will need to find cos etc.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not logged on skype since September, (except for yesterday), yet I log on in this tribes chat yesterday when logging for the first time in three months. Guess I still don't get a say whether or not I play :(

mattcurr

Mario I cant find your skype, and nauz we're not going to play that long, we have to beat that guy who talks to himself, they have like 1 player in the top 50 normally in start up, I really cant picture it taking more than 2 weeks before they "quit" for not having enough time

Deleted User - 4669627

Mario I cant find your skype, and nauz we're not going to play that long, we have to beat that guy who talks to himself, they have like 1 player in the top 50 normally in start up, I really cant picture it taking more than 2 weeks before they "quit" for not having enough time
i could not find mario on skype either, shame to see him join you, but nauz is respectable and still joined you, so maybe mario has reason to also
as for the bold, as tempting as it is to post the names of our confirmed atm, we are about to vote on leadership and they will make that call
i do expect nauz to underestimate us at least slightly, but he knows the reality is not reflected in your statement
i honestly hope you and your mates play as if all you believe it though :icon_wink:

anyway, i really just wanted to reciprocate the good luck wishes of 2hot, so good luck to you all
i hope you all continue even if matt does not, idc which of you leads
apparently, despite even the title of my thread, the long application to be tom's enemy, the million times i have said i wanted to fight a fairly specific list of players, still there is some confusion regarding what i hope to see happen or would like to see happen
for the sake of clarity, forgive me longevity

[spoil]i would like to fight matt curr, aaqib, devil, corleone, sp.ag, sam. for 2 reasons...
1. they are false (they are liars basically)
2. they are apparently some of the best players (or at least most known) in tw
if tehdarkone played w51 on the williambirkin account, add him to that list
i know aaqib and devil have not posted here yet, i am trying to nudge them
idk if sam. is one of your mates, but if so, tell him he is on the list :icon_razz:
there are others who could post here and conceivably immediately make that list the way darkone might have done (i had no idea that he was matt's mate, so why not throw sam. in on the possibility?)

then there are those of you who i am vaguely aware of, but do not know well enough to call you false
i would like to see murph, crimsoni, a humble player, darkx, hellfire play w79 because i would like to see what they are about and get a sense for who they are
idc if they are against me, for me, or on the sideline in some other part of the world

mario and nauz, those 2 i would have liked to see join with my mates, though neither has ever been a tribemate of mine
nor have i ever fought either, but i expect if we start close to each other, or i jump accounts to their neck of the woods, we could show tw what a friendly and respectable battle between "knowns" (for lack of a better word) looks like

2hot is a unique one, i would prefer to play neither with her or against her, maybe if we had more common mates in 1 tribe then i would want to play with her

door i expect to join my mates if he has time for w79

the 2 goat accounts are new, i have no idea who they are

the rest of you are complete strangers as far as i can tell, but if you are quality enough to join the ranks of a matt curr premade, i guess that puts you with the second group of players, i suspect the only reason i have not heard of you is because you have posted less than the others[/spoil]
obviously the handful of players i very much want to fight will need mates
obviously if you posted to this thread you are not against fighting me and my mates, and you are presumably a worthwhile player

so let's do this?

p.s. for matt...
[spoil]there goes the thread view competition :icon_redface: i needed to not post in your thread and keep the debate going in my own :icon_wink:[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once Matt decides to quit he said he would gift his vils to me in return for a ride on my unicorn :icon_redface:

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ second group

anybody else see irony in the guy with over 7k posts calling the guy with less than 1.5k "loud"?
:icon_razz:

now i am going to stay out of your thread matt until the leadership of my tribe is determined, out of respect for my candidate, googly
you (matt) ban your mates from posting in the forums?
what a dull war this will be :icon_cry:

i hope googly does not ban me from posting :icon_neutral:
googly, i can restrain myself from posting more to this thread, but when the war starts, you gotta let me post to the war thread at least

Last edited by a moderator:

A humble player

Not logged on skype since September, (except for yesterday), yet I log on in this tribes chat yesterday when logging for the first time in three months. Guess I still don't get a say whether or not I play :(
hell, they forced me to join.

DeletedUser57316

When it comes to matt its better to just nod your head and say ok, and be inactive later.

-M A R I O-

I changed my skype a little while ago to: brutus986