SCI Schemes?

DeletedUser

He belives that there's no one that stupid who don't assume what might happen later on or what will happen in the future.

Everything is possible, but atthe moment they see eachother as good allies.

Matt76827

No body should be allied or NAPd with a tribe if it does not benefit them. So when a tribes usefulness is expended then the diplomacy should be dropped.

If having diplomacy with R2 (for example) no longer benefits SCI then they should fight R2 for the villages as they will be used to help SCI more and make SCI more powerful.

To my mind this is just common sense. Diplomacy is about mutual benefit (or one sided benefit) and is only kept as long as it remains so.

For SCI to have plans to take out R2 and Barbar is just planning for the future in such that eventually the tribes will outlive their usefulness and thus become viable targets.

DeletedUser

No body should be allied or NAPd with a tribe if it does not benefit them. So when a tribes usefulness is expended then the diplomacy should be dropped.

If having diplomacy with R2 (for example) no longer benefits SCI then they should fight R2 for the villages as they will be used to help SCI more and make SCI more powerful.

To my mind this is just common sense. Diplomacy is about mutual benefit (or one sided benefit) and is only kept as long as it remains so.

For SCI to have plans to take out R2 and Barbar is just planning for the future in such that eventually the tribes will outlive their usefulness and thus become viable targets.

SCI doesn't have that much honor, they would NAP/Ally with LFKD/R2-TRU/BarBar just to focus on killing off 1/2 of TNE.

Surprisingly what this guy has posted up, I actually do believe, as it has been mentioned and seems inevitable.
SCI can claim it's crap and blah blah blah, but then again, if I were not wanting my plans to be known,
And it was leaked out, I'd be pretty upset as well.

Then after that drop the NAP with LFKD which they do nothing against anyways.

I like the way TSE dropped the NAP with Arghos, it shut a lot of arrogant/ignorant people up from HOPLOS, and most importantly, it made us on k61 VERY happy. =]

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadManTalking View Post
From what I've been hearing lately, it seems that SCI has been planning some sneaky tricks.

Apparently, SCIOVA is planning an eastern assmilation, in which they will also attack r2-tru.

They've denied it on the forums, but have already sent mails about it.

I don't belive they'll ever try that before lfkd is very weakened
---
SCIRON is talking about dropping relations with INW, which we all know could lead to war...

Yes, hoplo were at war with them if I remember.

And finally SCIROS wants INW and r2-tru to fight, so they can invite their members and get a major member boost.
----
This is actually something or rather they what Sci use to get new members. Make allies fight and then invite the members etc. I know that Sci tried to push R2-Tru to attack TNE, they might be angry over that they didn't. R2-TRu are a strong tribe an d got good members though.

Not to mention that would be the easiest way to trick members over to you, a asmart way but some members always see what's wrong.

Apparently, SCI barons have been discussing this, not just regular members...

This is all I got for now, but I'll be back with more dirt.

Somone made a thread who had quite "real" assumptions, a bit way off but it could be intressting if things keep comming up. In many hidden and secrets are just thoughts which never happen. Still fun to read.

Could someone please explain to me how making allies fight get's SCI new members?
Everyone seems to take this for granted, but i dont see the logic behind it.

Also R2 isnt really close to TNE now are they? They only have a cluster near TNE's most eastern cluster, which is isolated, hence an easy target. So i also do not see any reason to bring a R2/give away vills which are impossible to defend in the long term.

To close; we do not have to trick people into joining us, we would not want people join us that way since they would not be loyal and may be potential spies, not the smartest recruiting move in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I'm a conspiracy theorist, and my friends are high...

Fixed. <3

I'm a baron in SCIR0N, know a lot about the SCI Family (or empire, right arghos?) and the only truthful thing you said was:
-SCIOVA denying it on the public forums (hmmm maybe because they WON'T declare war on R2-TRU or w/e the other tribe was, nobody cares since they won't declare war or attack)

Matt76827

Daikou I was a member of SCI for quite a while I don't need to be told about how "honourable" they are.

And blub if both tribes fought people would become disillusioned with the fighting (if neither tribe made much head way) and perhaps give up the fight and move to a tribe that is neutral in the conflict like SCI. While this is extremely unlikely it is possible and plausible.

Or when one of the tribes collapses they may rather than choose to seek refuge in the tribe that was attacking them they might chose a local tribe that is allied with their attacker and as long as they were not under attack they would be safe. While again this is unlikely it is still possible and could be the assumptions that some people are thinking.

I am confident that SCI will not attack R2 that I have no plans for defence or attack against them and feel no need to make any due to this "startling" discovery.

DeletedUser

I love people who think everything is about Honor. Honor, my friends, is an opinionated word. Honor is different depending on the culture you are in...to judge somebody else on YOUR honor system is just plain pointless. If somebody runs their life according to their own honor system and they are following it, do you think they care if you believe they aren't honorable based on your beliefs? Just saying. Maybe you should just choose better words or explain actions and let people figure it out for themselves.

Matt76827

well most things about "honour" are pretty general. It is not honourable to shoot someone in the back though it is the safest way ;) that is not to say that doing it is dishonourable its neither.

All ideas of honour have double standards. For example people spying on your tribe are generally considered gits where as your spies in other tribes may be considered heroes.

As in Blackadder Goes Forth : General Hospital (1989)
"filthy Hun weasels fighting a dirty underhanded war." When referring to the German spy.
"brave heroes risking life and limb for Blighty." When referring to the British spy.

DeletedUser

Honour and loyalty can be hard to describe. It exist though, often amoung those you like playing with. There's always someone it doesn't fit on though, there can be many reaso why a players would lose loyalty and honur.

Sot it's among people who liek playing with eachother.

DeletedUser

Honour and loyalty can be hard to describe. It exist though, often amoung those you like playing with. There's always someone it doesn't fit on though, there can be many reaso why a players would lose loyalty and honur.

Sot it's among people who liek playing with eachother.

im glad ive always battled with honour i have even spared lives at friends requests, many players grow strong and push people around and lose the honour of which is most important in this game, I feel HOPLOS has lost sight of this honour and by the blades of my axes and the smasher thing of the ram i shall personally teach them what true honor is

as for loyalty

Loyalty loss from 10 to -25

theyre alrady showing lack of that :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah they didn't, the leadership went inactive and then wsn't strong enough. The people are still good, specially those who joined us who I know are active. ONce a leadership dies it's a hell to get the people back.

DeletedUser

I love people who think everything is about Honor. Honor, my friends, is an opinionated word.

I am so glad you love them, for I am plagued with such a conviction.

Honor is subjective, yes, and for many relative to their minds opinion; to others it is a byproduct of conscience. The difference is whether the person is primarily dominant thinking or submissive thinking - dominance enforces its requirements while submissive tries to respond as appropriately to the circumstances.

To those of us who watch the interdependent chain of originations for each event and continuously observe the effects of disloyalty, dishonesty, and other cardinal principals which can be generally agreed as 'dishonorable' by the majority; there is no doubt whether these acts leave a wake of social destruction behind them.

It is only those of us who think far too much about these things who come to the conclusion that 'dishonor' is not simply a physical mechanism that does bad - it is a character impression, a sublime self-conditioning and programming if you will; and when it is with you it stays with you, corrupts your own intent, re-emerges in different circumstances, and essentially becomes a part of your natural character until a firm decision and conscious volition to break that pattern and character-flaw is made.

Yes, this is a game...I can log off. What I can not log out of is the continous non-deliberate impressions my own actions make on myself every moment of the day, whether in game or work or with friends. Every thing I do that is 'new' is etched as a conditioned pattern unconsciously, and the next time a similar stimulii occurs that conditioned pattern is again unconsciously retrieved and executed.

Yes, now you all know I am a nut-bar, but this has been a topic on my mind of late. Everyone will always do as they will, and I am no influence on peoples conscience or convictions - but I do say that in our real lives we are sometimes forced to act below our own ethical character as it is, in game we have the opportunity to fancy the pleasantries of idealism in social context - and maybe here we can, free of repercussion, impress upon ourselves some patterns of integrity and courage the real world has a tendency to stifle.

Besides some philosophical pious crap, it is really a greater challenge to stand up and have courage, be honest, loyal, and admit your mistakes. At the end of the day it's survival of the fittest, and if you can't be trusted your done.

DeletedUser

im glad ive always battled with honour i have even spared lives at friends requests, many players grow strong and push people around and lose the honour of which is most important in this game, I feel HOPLOS has lost sight of this honour and by the blades of my axes and the smasher thing of the ram i shall personally teach them what true honor is

as for loyalty

Loyalty loss from 10 to -25

theyre alrady showing lack of that :icon_wink:

O my god! Would you quit trying to make it look like you're some amazing player that is going to take down the whole of HOPLOS!? Seriously, everyone is getting tired of "how great you are"...I would be soooo happy is HOPLOS sends every single nuke they have at you, and then we'd see how you react...Seriously though, why even bring HOPLOS into a SCI topic? Jeezzz....people are getting tired of you...

DeletedUser

Too much h-word, I hope my post does not sound like that :icon_eek:

In his defense though, he said 'smasher thing'.

Now, if that had been 'smasher thingy' it would have been FTW. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hydrus should speak on behalf of all SCI affairs from now on, good post brother.

DeletedUser

From what I've been hearing lately, it seems that SCI has been planning some sneaky tricks.

Apparently, SCIOVA is planning an eastern assmilation, in which they will also attack r2-tru.

They've denied it on the forums, but have already sent mails about it.

SCIRON is talking about dropping relations with INW, which we all know could lead to war...

And finally SCIROS wants INW and r2-tru to fight, so they can invite their members and get a major member boost.

Apparently, SCI barons have been discussing this, not just regular members...

This is all I got for now, but I'll be back with more dirt.

Sci are always planning dirty tricks, isn't it to be expected by now? All Sci does is plan assimilations they wont fight anything unless they outnumber there enemy by unbelievable odds in there favor. I'm surprised none of these truths have come out in proper form and evidence hasnt been provided here yet. Ha! I will have to change that for you all in times soon to come. They always deny everything the truth just needs to be brought out. All Sci are just part of the 3 headed snake that arises, loyal to none but itself and its inner members. I will help show you all what really goes on inside sci ;) ^^ yes yes external forums are nice ^^