SCI Schemes?

DeletedUser

gambesh was good man dear friend yes yes we miss gambesh come back yes yes ^^ you can join tribe sci if you noob man ^^ we got lots noob

DeletedUser

shut up K.A.T we all know it is you, unable to show your face, thus using an alias... you my friend are a pussy, i don't even care if i get an infraction, but that is what you are.

DeletedUser

shut up K.A.T we all know it is you, unable to show your face, thus using an alias... you my friend are a pussy, i don't even care if i get an infraction, but that is what you are.

And that's exactly why we're in the same AMAZING tribe!

DeletedUser43231

i cant wait until TSE has enough of him and internals him against is will :p

DeletedUser28764

Whoever it is will play into whomever you accuse him of being... by making your suspicions known then you simply show what you are most likely to believe.

This is worthy of being a quote!

DeletedUser

From what I've been hearing lately, it seems that SCI has been planning some sneaky tricks.

Apparently, SCIOVA is planning an eastern assmilation, in which they will also attack r2-tru.

They've denied it on the forums, but have already sent mails about it.

SCIRON is talking about dropping relations with INW, which we all know could lead to war...

And finally SCIROS wants INW and r2-tru to fight, so they can invite their members and get a major member boost.

Apparently, SCI barons have been discussing this, not just regular members...

This is all I got for now, but I'll be back with more dirt.

How much pot did you smoke to come up with these ideas?

DeletedUser

i cant wait until TSE has enough of him and internals him against is will :p

i dont think i would mind that very much either, .... SCIOVA SCIRON ~TNE~ ... war :icon_idea:! its gotta be KAT i mean he pissed of SCI and everything and i would not doubt it if it was him with the info, SCIOVA and SCIRON probably wanted to kill him nto only because of betrayal, but also because of the things he knows, this is probably why colony2k was organizing the offensive against him, and his followers, they wanted him out for a reason a deep and powerfull reason such as knowing more than you should!

alright KAT if you got everyone against you spill it u fricken spamming bugger because we know who you aer and im tired of your accent that sounds like your half mentally retarded so just tell us what it fricken is we know its you so stop tugging us along :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Haha, yes, we've got some deep dark secrets and he knows them. I'm female. And SCIOVA is allies with all of LFKD. In fact, I'm KAT. Mwahahaha, my secrets have been spilled by me ... and kat ... cause I am kat ... mwhahahaha :lol:

DeletedUser

Haha, yes, we've got some deep dark secrets and he knows them. I'm female. And SCIOVA is allies with all of LFKD. In fact, I'm KAT. Mwahahaha, my secrets have been spilled by me ... and kat ... cause I am kat ... mwhahahaha :lol:

Want me to use my TW Admin powers to ban his tribe? Good thing we're allied with the LFKD, we can ask them to use their mod powers to delete these secrets being spilled out!

Be back later... but don't worry, if you send me a message, I'm sure daz will answer it for me...
*sets daz as sitter*

DeletedUser

Hey mate, could you send my prem over to Argyle's account instead of mine? He shorted me this month.. :(

DeletedUser

Argyle is vojd and mattius... just take premium from one of them

DeletedUser

That'd be like paying myself since I sit both of them too... -_-

DeletedUser

Wow, and you guys claim I spam and flame...at least my shit is better than this.

I mean Collin claiming he's a woman...we already knew this..

SCI not allied with LFKD...but a NAP is there I'm sure...somewhere.

DeletedUser

Wow, and you guys claim I spam and flame...at least my shit is better than this.

I've never claimed you spammed or that your posts were any better than anyone elses...

DeletedUser

I've never claimed you spammed or that your posts were any better than anyone elses...

I'm flattered, we'll call it quits with that, back on-topic here, this is about SCI-Schemes...so somebody post up something interesting or this thread should be closed.

DeletedUser

your kat trying to kill yourself... holy * on a sandwich, wtf well tahts wierd i expected to be a bit mroe suprised with this but why would u destroy ~TNE~ being the leader of ~TNE~ dangit where is TC when u want that annoying bugger? what would u gain from this? killing yourself is really stupid, but wow 2 accs at war and thier yours, i must say it was a good idea until you fought urself but i guess u are kat and your betraying SCI once again

welcome to TW soap opera in todays episode we figured out coliny and kat are the same, but its like multi personalty syndrome as coliny likes pink bear things and kat likes skullz and these 2 personalities are fighting eachother fakely as this is all a twisted plot to screw SCI over.

well now SCI is probably going to kill you and im not going to be at your funeral in fact ill be the one peeing on your grave, nice plan none the less but your screwed now i dont have much mroe to say to you but, way to reveal urself FTL and id love to ahve frontrow tickets to watching you get nobled. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Somebody claimed SCI is scheming and plotting a lot, our reply to that accusation is a few sarcastic jokes. These posts are not by any means spam. By posting these things we're saying that the schemes originally posted have as much likelihood of being true as daz sitting all of w5, argyle being vojd and mattius, collin being a woman, etc. etc. It's just a joke as a response to very funny and ridiculous accusations :)

gherilla

your kat trying to kill yourself... holy * on a sandwich, wtf well tahts wierd i expected to be a bit mroe suprised with this but why would u destroy ~TNE~ being the leader...bla,bla,bla

Does anyone tried to understand this?
Becouse i do,but i couldnt:icon_sad: