Scums farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser62664

so sad to see you go, you are truly young guns, elite and will never die old. im proud to be once a part of you. i was busy then. now im back and hope to see you guyz on the upcomming world.

DeletedUser

Well I can't give a full history but I can give a part of it.

SCUM was formed from parts of NERD. Roadkyl was a friend of mine on w24, we met up again here, and him and a few other founding SCUM were in NERD for a few weeks, then since k44/k45 at that time was over 1k away from the rest of NERD (tribes at that point were still only 1k big), split off to form an "elite" tribe with a few other top players in their home k's, mainly k45.

Adds a little spice to the SCUM declaring on NERD and the events after.

DeletedUser

You got attacked, or you declared on (I forget which it was) by your own tribe, basically? Haha... Smooth...

DeletedUser62664

Correction, (as i was an original member of scum), only roadkyl was from Nerd. Scum was a powerhouse for it was part of the alliance that toppled then top tribe Chess. Scum was feared as we were taking villages for free nobody fighting back. It get bored i quit. and yes all of them were perverts.

DeletedUser

I don't think xmach was looking for sympothy there, people asked for a history he gave what he could.

Actually I believe people were asking for an original scum member to give their history. Not another pity story for nerd

DeletedUser

You know what is pitiful? Your constant need to turn every thread into a Powers vs. NERD discussion. It's sad and also pathetic. Xmach wasn't looking for sympathy or pity. And he doesn't need anything like that, least of all, from people like you.

You want an authentic history of SCUM from one of the founders? Well here it is. And I have boldened the relevant parts which show that Xmach wasn't stretching the facts, that actually he stated the truth!

#1 2009,September 19th, 04:23 Top
Well, I know I am not overly active in this world any more but I just went to do an analysis of the top 20 tribes. I'm afraid due to my own laziness I got this..

I'm afraid I dont really know much about half the top 20 tribes any more. There seem to have been some risers, some changes and mergers and for people like myself who retain an interest in W37 I would offer up this opportunity for anyone (in a position to) to give some background to their own tribe. Hopefully this will give an insight into some of the higher ranked tribes and perhaps give more opportunity for threads such as the top 20 analysis to continue more accurately.

I will start with a little history of SCUM to show the proposed format.

SCUM:

Originally started by Roadkyl and Muddshuvel. Roadkyl retired and replaced by ludus. Several barons and most tribal decisions discussed on skype.

For my part, I joined this world and was originally in the tribe NERD with old tribesmates xmach, subwind and eolver from w25. During the early part of the world I was about to rape a marvell member who was near me called muddshuvel when he offered me nudie pics of his girlfriend to leave him alone. (I believe Marvell was primarily a W26 based premade but I may be wrong). I graciously accepted mudds offer and after time we decided rather than fighting each other to start a new violent tribe to kill all of the pathetic tribes that surrounded us. SCUM was formed and the 6 or so people I had recruited into NERD from K45 were joined with about the same number of people from Mudds tribe. Mudds rl girlfriend insanity2blood became a baron, as did ludus who came with me from NERD.

The original slogan of SCUM was RED = DEAD. No diplomacy if it can be helped.

We remained on good terms with NERD, and we had a diplomatic issue with PRO after about a month whilst they were involved in the SHOCK war. Ludus was sent to discuss the issue, and after a lot of vodka, olsarus, three sheep and a donkey, an alliance was formed between SCUM and PRO. No one really knows what went on there, but riogrande issued antibiotics to all members afterwards, and afterwards the tribe started to refer to 'pronies'. There was also a scene about pictures of Toby with a dog collar, but skype him for more details.

Shortly after this, Conor (Shlomzi), approached SCUM with the idea of taking out Chess, the number 1 tribe at the time. This was agreed and an alliance was formed for this purpose. Pro was then also asked and agreed to join in. SYN also agreed to participate, but pulled out the day before. The rest is history.

SCUM presently plays as a small and concise tribe, who only has this original diplomacy with pro and nerd in place. Everyone else falls into the red = dead policy.

Present enemies consist of RBL and its emerging academies. This is ongoing and looking to be for some time.

I invite anyone else in the top 20 tribes to post something similar. This isnt necessarily an opportunity to blow your own trumpet, just to see who everyone is, where they came from etc. I think the world is mature enough now for people to take a look back at how these tribes have developed.

I may edit this post as I am quite drunk btw.

Cheers

And remoprax, according to Roadkyl, he wasn't the only original member of SCUM that was from NERD. There were a few others too.

The whole point of my post is to show how shrill and unreasonable Powers posters have become. Chill out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im neutral in this argument but i would like to see another one of those again. Made from real dukes of the tribe from the beginning of the world (if there are any left)

would be interesting to hear other tribes stories from the beginning and their point of views. obviously we wouldnt do top 20 but only top 10 or lower. what does everybody think?

flip

DeletedUser

There's another thread that contains these histories. Thats where I got the SCUM history from. I remember pRo's, ours and maybe another tribe or two.

DeletedUser

yes but they are from september. would be nice to have an update including the rest of the tribes.

DeletedUser

your idiotic posts blak

So thats your response, to my quote of the history of SCUM from one of its founders:icon_razz:?

Still, SOP for you.
The shrill, insistent and unreasonable tone. And when one responds with evidence and reason, resorting to insults:icon_smile: *Sigh*.

DeletedUser62664

And remoprax, according to Roadkyl, he wasn't the only original member of SCUM that was from NERD. There were a few others too.

The whole point of my post is to show how shrill and unreasonable Powers posters have become. Chill out.

These are the founding members of SCUM, most of them were either from RA, FAD, Wolf. Nerd thru Roadkyl at that time was ACTIVELY recruiting to boast a new cluster in K45 . i too was invited to join Nerd. Nerd NEVER played a significant rule in K45.

rustyfrenchman Joined 21st May 2009 - 13:00 2,147
scottm84 Joined 21st May 2009 - 13:00 2,247
ryder360Adz Joined 20th May 2009 - 19:00 3,848
tjs85 Joined 20th May 2009 - 13:00 5,326
remoprax Joined 20th May 2009 - 13:00 3,993
jon tilling Joined 20th May 2009 - 13:00 2,312
qawsedzxc123321 Joined 20th May 2009 - 07:00 4,551
ludus9 Joined 20th May 2009 - 04:00 10,964
RPG55 Joined 20th May 2009 - 04:00 9,726
Insanity2Blood Joined 20th May 2009 - 01:00 6,926
that-ginger-kid Joined 19th May 2009 - 22:00 3,739
Roadkyl Joined 19th May 2009 - 22:00 9,881
muddshuvel Joined 19th May 2009 - 22:00 7,453

My point is, Scum WAS NOT FORMED from part of Nerd as claimed by xmach. Scum was formed because of strategical location and quality of members.

DeletedUser

remoprax in your earlier post you wrote, and I quote

Yesterday 20:18
remoprax
Correction, (as i was an original member of scum), only roadkyl was from Nerd.

I came up with a post by one of your founders that showed the contrary/opposite, from which I will quote the most relevant part
again, for your benefit

SCUM was formed and the 6 or so people I had recruited into NERD from K45 were joined with about the same number of people from Mudds tribe. Mudds rl girlfriend insanity2blood became a baron, as did ludus who came with me from NERD.

I really don't care about this. Its not even that I think it is important. If you feel, that the fact that some of your original members were from NERD demeans/lessens SCUM, then you are welcome to feel that way. The only reason I quoted that post from one of your founders, was to show

1. That Xmach was stating the truth

2. How unreasonable Sileroka was when he posted here.

Thats all.

DeletedUser62664

My dear good raven please state your fact straight. this thread is all about history of SCUM, right? therefore to claim that some scum members came from Nerd would entirely twist its history. Let me tell you one thing, the talk of founding an independent strong tribe (that was later known as Scum) came earlier even before Roadkyl (and some others) became a member of Nerd. And how many days did ludus09 a member of Nerd, 12 DAYS. Dont you think its a little bit improper to completely claim he was from Nerd? In fact, me, ludus. ryder were already in one tribe Wolf before ludus joined Nerd.

Tribalwars Player Profile: ludus9 (tribe changes)Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None .:DS:. 09th April 2009 - 13:00:02 26
.:DS:. None 16th April 2009 - 01:00:02 290
None Wolf* 16th April 2009 - 16:00:01 337
Wolf* None 05th May 2009 - 22:00:01 3,049
None Jebus 06th May 2009 - 07:00:02 3,144
Jebus NERD 08th May 2009 - 10:00:02 3,444
NERD SCUM 20th May 2009 - 04:00:02 10,964
SCUM FAD 12th October 2009 - 13:00:02 611,320
FAD None 13th October 2009 - 16:00:02 631,350
None SCUM 14th October 2009 - 01:00:01 631,350
SCUM None 21st January 2010 - 13:00:02 938,845
None SCUM 22nd January 2010 - 04:00:02 938,526
SCUM None 04th February 2010 - 01:00:01 871,049
None pRo 10th February 2010 - 19:00:02 851,605
pRo None 11th February 2010 - 13:00:01 851,759

DeletedUser62664

thanks, thats the reason also why i seldom joined the forum because most talk plain trash. Perverts as they were SCUM is one of the best tribes ive worked with, they deserve to go down unblemished.

DeletedUser

My dear good raven please state your fact straight. this thread is all about history of SCUM, right? therefore to claim that some scum members came from Nerd would entirely twist its history. Let me tell you one thing, the talk of founding an independent strong tribe (that was later known as Scum) came earlier even before Roadkyl (and some others) became a member of Nerd. And how many days did ludus09 a member of Nerd, 12 DAYS. Dont you think its a little bit improper to completely claim he was from Nerd? In fact, me, ludus. ryder were already in one tribe Wolf before ludus joined Nerd.

Tribalwars Player Profile: ludus9 (tribe changes)Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None .:DS:. 09th April 2009 - 13:00:02 26
.:DS:. None 16th April 2009 - 01:00:02 290
None Wolf* 16th April 2009 - 16:00:01 337
Wolf* None 05th May 2009 - 22:00:01 3,049
None Jebus 06th May 2009 - 07:00:02 3,144
Jebus NERD 08th May 2009 - 10:00:02 3,444
NERD SCUM 20th May 2009 - 04:00:02 10,964
SCUM FAD 12th October 2009 - 13:00:02 611,320
FAD None 13th October 2009 - 16:00:02 631,350
None SCUM 14th October 2009 - 01:00:01 631,350
SCUM None 21st January 2010 - 13:00:02 938,845
None SCUM 22nd January 2010 - 04:00:02 938,526
SCUM None 04th February 2010 - 01:00:01 871,049
None pRo 10th February 2010 - 19:00:02 851,605
pRo None 11th February 2010 - 13:00:01 851,759

Your arguments make no sense. While SCUM original members may have been part of smaller tribes, the MAJOR tribe, the tribe that was in the top 20 then and in the top 20 now that many of their FOUNDING LEADERS came from was NERD. Roadkyl was the first DUKE, he CAME from nerd. Ludus9 and i believe Philk as well were part of NERD. SCUM was created by a SPLIT of half a dozen nerds joining with other good players in k45. NERD and SCUM had an ALLIANCE from DAY 1 of SCUM's creation as a RESULT of the leaders having been in NERD. Your dukes, barons were from NERD. Seriously get over whatever personal beef you have with being associated with NERD, history is history, you can't rewrite it because you want to.

And I agree with blakraven, how exactly was I looking for pity? I simply said SCUM's history added spice to their declaration on NERD. I think people see me post and just look for excuses to create conflict, i'm going to go ahead and take that as a compliment. What would you all do without my posts to bitch about?

DeletedUser62664

Your arguments make no sense. While SCUM original members may have been part of smaller tribes, the MAJOR tribe, the tribe that was in the top 20 then and in the top 20 now that many of their FOUNDING LEADERS came from was NERD. Roadkyl was the first DUKE, he CAME from nerd. Ludus9 and i believe Philk as well were part of NERD. SCUM was created by a SPLIT of half a dozen nerds joining with other good players in k45. NERD and SCUM had an ALLIANCE from DAY 1 of SCUM's creation as a RESULT of the leaders having been in NERD. Your dukes, barons were from NERD. Seriously get over whatever personal beef you have with being associated with NERD, history is history, you can't rewrite it because you want to.

And I agree with blakraven, how exactly was I looking for pity? I simply said SCUM's history added spice to their declaration on NERD. I think people see me post and just look for excuses to create conflict, i'm going to go ahead and take that as a compliment. What would you all do without my posts to bitch about?

Ive listed below tribe affiliation of members before they formed Scum

rustyfrenchman FAD
scottm84 FAD
ryder360Adz FAD
tjs85 FAD
remoprax FAD; member of NERD for 9 days 'o my i totally forgot i was in NERD'
jon tilling member of NERD for 20 days
qawsedzxc123321 member of NERD for 12 days
ludus9 FAD, member of NERD for 12 days
RPG55 member of NERD for 19 days
Insanity2Blood FAD
that-ginger-kid member of NERD for 21 days
Roadkyl from tribe TC to tribe DN then became member of NERD for 30 days
muddshuvel FAD

Fact:
7 members joined NERD for an average of 17 days
8 members came from FAD
Roadkyl our founding Duke did not hail directly from NERD, he joined first TC then DN

the only reason these people are jumping from one tribe to another was, they where looking for a modest tribe. and NERD certainly was not qualified for it. Your claim that SCUM was a part of NERD is a complete fallacy and should be written off from the history of SCUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.