Scums farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser62664

You have to admit that's funny/ironic:)

geez it is. i wonder if someone from NERD can present any post i wrote on their forum like "hey thanks for the invite, its an honor to be a part of this great (or shall i say top 20?) tribe". or something like "go the seven of you, join with mudd and form SCUM!".

DeletedUser

Not me:) I joined NERD much later:) I think?

PS. Sorry about the derailing of the thread. I think maybe this discussion should end. This was about someone from SCUM developing a history of SCUM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I totally agree with you. Never thought that would happen... ;)

DeletedUser57956

Oh no! :icon_eek:

Just thought I'd have a little look see what was going on and saw this... Take care all the ex-scummers, it was a blast whilst it lasted....

:lol:

DeletedUser

SCUM is gone?
had fun with the scum people... too bad you aint no more :D
see ya later. ^^

DeletedUser

phil you backstabber, you left scum cause nerd was nobling you. but now your in Nerd, talk about a coward. I wish i had never met your weak a**. if i would have known, i would have rimmed you myself. COWARD!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

wow, he done what was right for SCUM... they was inactive (alot apparently) so what else could he do? most moved to pRo he must of felt more comfortable with NERD

Stotty2009

NERD didn't (I don't think) recruited anyone from SCUM...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

phil you backstabber, you left scum cause nerd was nobling you. but now your in Nerd, talk about a coward. I wish i had never met your weak a**. if i would have known, i would have rimmed you myself. COWARD!!!!!!!!!

So you are scrappy and the guy who is sitting the sepehr account right now BRAT.

You were the out of control leader of the pre WICKED tribe before you were banned.

I am coming after the sepehr account now because of yours and sepehr's sexual abuse and intimidation of females in this game.

I hate people like you!

zakipoo

lol bratster youre the most hated player in TW,.. hope you get rimmed over and over with any accounts you hide behind.

DeletedUser

Let's not discuss BRATSTER here. In fact, let's not discuss anything at all in this thread, this thread has been bumped enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.