Sd. declare on Fate

DeletedUser116001

And if you think their nukes are bad you should see their 4-second "trains." Heh

DeletedUser113867

and then you just gave your "phsycologial" tactic away :icon_sad:

Have i really?

If i am telling everyone too much then surely the war would be going bad....

Ever heard the saying its not what you say its what you have not said?

or

Send someone on a wild goose chase? (People chase hard)

The other thing is that report was just razkaz troops from the 1 village, If his other villages got involved over 2million spear and 70 sword would also be in the village.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Fate
Side 2:
Tribes: SD.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 19
Difference: 12

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 88,719
Side 2: 62,988
Difference: 25,731

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,272
Side 2: 3,089
Difference: 7,183

chart

COOL WAR GUISE.

DeletedUser103537

Have i really?

If i am telling everyone too much then surely the war would be going bad....

Ever heard the saying its not what you say its what you have not said?

or

Send someone on a wild goose chase? (People chase hard)

The other thing is that report was just razkaz troops from the 1 village, If his other villages got involved over 2million spear and 70 sword would also be in the village.

Somebody doesn't like swords. I guess the tribemate only each build 3 swords:lol:

DeletedUser

this is why tw is becoming so lame, merge after merge after merge. I'd rather quit playing if the only other ultimatum was to merge.

DeletedUser115536

For those who don't know, SD. have been close friends with 333 for some time. They went to war with Fate, and as the stats show, both tribes are basically stalemating, with an edge to Fate.

Not all tribes can be premade and with the runners 333 tend to have (12 from war with BLANK), (6 currently with Jager), are we not allowed to recruit and not be criticized? Look at Reborn / Jager / SoSrry if you want to cry about tribes merging or mass recruiting. We handled BLANK with 23 members vs 70 and grabbed a few ex-Fubar who turned to be duds. Where else can we recruit or are we not allowed to?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113867

For those who don't know, SD. have been close friends with 333 for some time. They went to war with Fate, and as the stats show, both tribes are basically stalemating, with an edge to Fate.

Not all tribes can be premade and with the runners 333 tend to have (12 from war with BLANK), (6 currently with Jager), are we not allowed to recruit and not be criticized? Look at Reborn / Jager / SoSrry if you want to cry about tribes merging or mass recruiting. We handled BLANK with 23 members vs 70 and grabbed a few ex-Fubar who turned to be duds. Where else can we recruit or are we not allowed to?

Sd. should never have declared war on fate, the location was rubbish for war and any time we attacked each other it looked like jager and 333 were looking to take the easy villages. Neither of us could have won that war due to location.

You got some decent recruits But some of who you recruited are duds again

NilDe for example

fubar left when you declared
sd. left to jager when jager looked to be gaining strength in the area
jager left when 333 got on bad terms with them
sd. left due to merge.

Hes been first to run in every war and players like him suck.

DeletedUser115536

Sd. should never have declared war on fate, the location was rubbish for war and any time we attacked each other it looked like jager and 333 were looking to take the easy villages. Neither of us could have won that war due to location.

You got some decent recruits But some of who you recruited are duds again

NilDe for example

fubar left when you declared
sd. left to jager when jager looked to be gaining strength in the area
jager left when 333 got on bad terms with them
sd. left due to merge.

Hes been first to run in every war and players like him suck.

CrabJron 03.08. at 17:09
Ok man, sounds good. But we will be preoccupied with finishing blank, so don't bite off more than you can chew.

lloydy69on 03.08. at 17:09
But we are going after FATE in the next week or so to give them something to do so they dont leave anymore. i got a few in JAGER i will try to get back in us when it comes down to it later.

My thoughts regarding your war, I guess when it was cooking up. I wasn't all for it either.

As far as Nilde, I won't try and defend him, but I do know he joined jager to spy, then left when I told him to back in Sd. Hope that clears up some things.

DeletedUser

FFS, look at Reborn / Jager / SoSrry if you want to cry about tribes merging or mass recruiting. We handled BLANK with 23 members vs 70 and grabbed a few ex-Fubar who turned to be duds. Where else can we recruit or are we not allowed to?

I have critiqued all of those tribes. Do not worry, you're not the only one...

I understand not all tribes can be pre-mades and have solid set-players. Nonetheless, I do believe tribes can go without the need to recruit so many or merge with enemies, or simply flee a tribe that is losing in a war. This is just in general...that in my opinion, I'd rather be rimmed in the tribe I have joined, even if everyone else jumped ship. Unless instructed by leader to leave, I will not. So for those players leaving a tribe to flee their war, I find that rather pathetic (*cough* *cough* all those players trying to join Norse, due to wars...) Relatively, those tribe leaders who decide to merge because of loss of war with their enemies is even more pathetic. In some circumstances, merges may be healthy and needed, slightly like SoSrry, but we will witness its fruits and if merges are even beneficial at all.

I just don't like recruiting those who have left their tribe due to them being in war. Nor do I take pride in those who merge for security and lasting that little bit longer in the world - I'd rather be rimmed.

DeletedUser114674

I have critiqued all of those tribes. Do not worry, you're not the only one...

I understand not all tribes can be pre-mades and have solid set-players. Nonetheless, I do believe tribes can go without the need to recruit so many or merge with enemies, or simply flee a tribe that is losing in a war. This is just in general...that in my opinion, I'd rather be rimmed in the tribe I have joined, even if everyone else jumped ship. Unless instructed by leader to leave, I will not. So for those players leaving a tribe to flee their war, I find that rather pathetic (*cough* *cough* all those players trying to join Norse, due to wars...) Relatively, those tribe leaders who decide to merge because of loss of war with their enemies is even more pathetic. In some circumstances, merges may be healthy and needed, slightly like SoSrry, but we will witness its fruits and if merges are even beneficial at all.

I just don't like recruiting those who have left their tribe due to them being in war. Nor do I take pride in those who merge for security and lasting that little bit longer in the world - I'd rather be rimmed.

will you restart if you got rimmed, or will you abandon world once you got rimmed ?

DeletedUser114674

Will you make another fail tribe so I can rim you again ?

pls, don't judge people based on 1 world

Wow. So much hate against me ? :p

he stated that he preferred to be rimmed. I ask him, not you, that if that happen, will he restart, or just abandon world ?

I am looking for other player's reason for continuing in a world by restarting. Myself, i normally abandon world, but i may restart if i got rimmed less than 1 month since joining world, and i still want to play in the world because of real life friends.

and to clarify, i never once think that he (dreamsweeper) got rimmed in w75 or any other world. I did not check his stats at all.

DeletedUser

Haha Kripto<3

will you restart if you got rimmed, or will you abandon world once you got rimmed ?

Well, this world is rather small, so I would leave the world due to it's size and my inability to adequately catch up and real life current circumstances of getting married in a couple months. If it was a large world, I may start on the rim. Although, more likely than the rim, I would probably co-play a friend.

Hope this helps :)

DeletedUser65288

Haha Kripto<3

Well, this world is rather small, so I would leave the world due to it's size and my inability to adequately catch up and real life current circumstances of getting married in a couple months. If it was a large world, I may start on the rim. Although, more likely than the rim, I would probably co-play a friend.

Hope this helps :)

oooooooo tying the knot!

I'm not sure any world these days is big enough to make restarting on the rim worth it lol

DeletedUser108293

This world is so thin, is there even a rim lol?

I remember my start on w60 my first net world and the rim was big, now its not even really a rim anymore imo.

DeletedUser116033

on w60 the rim went from the continents in the 10's up north and 80/90's down south. The type of world if you got rimmed you could potentially get back into the world. This world even the tribes on the rims are getting fat. If you get rimmed here the best option is to co-play a friend.