WAR SD Declares on the Hooded Clowns!

Italicus

Reaction score
From sworn enemies to Besties, yall did a good job screwing everyone up with your genius Diplomacy play Clowns, aka Elias

we might be small, but damn will we be your nightmare :D

Official Declaration

Most clowns aren't trying to be odd.

They want to be fun personified.

The prototypical clown sports fiery red hair, a blood-red bulbous nose and oversized shoes, possibly overcome for size issues elsewhere.

Sadly, these fools & jesters have recently turned dark. Even the most famous clown, Ronald McDonald, is considered downright scary - directly contributing as he does to childhood obesity. Consider a widely reported University of Sheffield survey of 250 children (between the ages of four & 16) found that most of the children disliked, even feared images of clowns, declaring, "very few children like clowns. Clowns like Bozo and Clara-bell are now unfamiliar, coming from a different era.

Now days, they don't look funny; they just look odd. But clowns in this day, in this electronic age, are almost solely children’s entertainment - witness the current W125 activity. There’s a word— albeit one not recognized by the Oxford English Dictionary or any psychology manual— for the excessive fear of clowns: Coulrophobia.

But that word does not apply to the anyone who has actually worked with them, held a TW alliance with them, or has to watch them pile in & out when they carpool. It definitely doesn't apply to the manly members of the World Famous UP! clan.

For them, there is now another word for clowns - a better word. A more suitable word.

The word?

Untrustable.

If truth be told, the word untrustable does not technically exist within the English lexicon. But it should.

The word most closely resembling untrustable is untrustworthy. And that absolutely works for clowns history. Duplicitous works as well. As does Fair Weather and Unprincipled. In a world where greed is all over the map and unity & formal alliances are but a fantasy, the ego driven clowns and their single car have now provided us with an opportunity.

And, we are incredibly grateful for this opportunity to finally address this thin veneer of lies and illusions known as clowns. We declare war.

It is understood that we as a tribe are outnumbered, but there are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't. So, War it is !!

And we end it with a picture Of Elias sitting home chilling on his sofa!

1652131903373.png

Last edited:

Sleepy Joe

Reaction score
From sworn enemies to Besties, yall did a good job screwing everyone up with your genius Diplomacy play Clowns, aka Elias

we might be small, but damn will we be your nightmare :D

Official Declaration

Most clowns aren't trying to be odd.

They want to be fun personified.

The prototypical clown sports fiery red hair, a blood-red bulbous nose and oversized shoes, possibly overcome for size issues elsewhere.

Sadly, these fools & jesters have recently turned dark. Even the most famous clown, Ronald McDonald, is considered downright scary - directly contributing as he does to childhood obesity. Consider a widely reported University of Sheffield survey of 250 children (between the ages of four & 16) found that most of the children disliked, even feared images of clowns, declaring, "very few children like clowns. Clowns like Bozo and Clara-bell are now unfamiliar, coming from a different era.

Now days, they don't look funny; they just look odd. But clowns in this day, in this electronic age, are almost solely children’s entertainment - witness the current W125 activity. There’s a word— albeit one not recognized by the Oxford English Dictionary or any psychology manual— for the excessive fear of clowns: Coulrophobia.

But that word does not apply to the anyone who has actually worked with them, held a TW alliance with them, or has to watch them pile in & out when they carpool. It definitely doesn't apply to the manly members of the World Famous SD clan.

For them, there is now another word for clowns - a better word. A more suitable word.

The word?

Untrustable.

If truth be told, the word untrustable does not technically exist within the English lexicon. But it should.

The word most closely resembling untrustable is untrustworthy. And that absolutely works for clowns history. Duplicitous works as well. As does Fair Weather and Unprincipled. In a world where greed is all over the map and unity & formal alliances are but a fantasy, the ego driven clowns and their single car have now provided us with an opportunity.

And, we are incredibly grateful for this opportunity to finally address this thin veneer of lies and illusions known as clowns. We declare war.

It is understood that we as a tribe are outnumbered, but there are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't. So, War it is !!

And we end it with a picture Of Elias sitting home chilling on his sofa!

View attachment 11017
82D43489-BA82-4F80-AF62-1378BB3613EA.jpeg

Arteezy

Reaction score
Is this you

View attachment 11021

I'm sure you'll get along great with scam
Tribes do not need to get along anymore. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The map is changing according to the backstabs that happen over night . Until 2 weeks ago i was expecting to fight family. Now i fight clowns. Does this mean i like family ? Or that i hate clowns ? No. I just play where the map takes me. zero fucks are given about anyone else but my tribe, but at the same time i respect diplomacy.
The map will always punish backstabbers on TW, always.

Last edited:

Dare to be Great

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tribes do not need to get along anymore. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The map is changing according to the backstabs that happen over night . Until 2 weeks ago i was expecting to fight family. Now i fight clowns. Does this mean i like family ? Or that i have clowns ? No. I just play where the map takes me. zero fucks are given about anyone else but my tribe, but at the same time i respect diplomacy.
The map will always punish backstabbers on TW, always.
When you lose, can you come back here and give us another speech?

Italicus

Reaction score
Sadly its not a war only against the Clowns :D we got both Hoodie and Clowns moving on us, no worries tho, imma show em a good game