sd vs ato/ sd-cure vs ato yabro

Psihic

I will admit your tribe has been working together quite well but all you have succeeded in doing so far in recapping a few villas after I nobled them and lost access to the internet.

Rank 1
Name Devil25793
Tribe Ya Bro
Conquered villages 53
Lost villages 8
Defeated opponents while attacking 7.215.025
Defeated opponents while defending 9.149.550

These are my personal stats from the war I couldn't find yours

Thats because he is not in the war u numbnut :lol:

DeletedUser116700

So because i want to be a fair player here are the stats of ato op on S-D behold the true power of the numbers advantage:
Side 1:
Tribes: S-D
Side 2:
Tribes: aTo

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

.......[video=youtube;tr5JuS6gubQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr5JuS6gubQ[/video]

no seriously these are the stats nothing left to say

DeletedUser117049

I do here by declare,

All toilets shall henceforth be known as....

Johns.

I feel sad, everyone else in this world has had an invite to ya bro...

DeletedUser

I guess there is a benefit from being opped

Subject Achievement received: 1x Defender of the day
Sent Feb 24, 2015 00:00:30
1x Defender of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

Achieved: yesterday (572.030 units)

It means you can get the ODD award as well as the ODA :p

Subject Achievement received: 17x Attacker of the day
Sent Feb 24, 2015 00:00:30
17x Attacker of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the attacker.

Achieved: yesterday (196.853 units)

DeletedUser

Today was more interesting
I have to admit that Cure can work as a team
Not that it will be enough for them to win but it will make it harder for us.
Keep it up guys!

1x Defender of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

Best result: yesterday (572.030 units)
1.399.080 / 1.399.080
1.399.080 / 1.399.080
You're in the lead! The next best player has 261.759. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

DeletedUser17449

Since you forgot to post your conquers this time, I'll gladly help out.

What was it yesterday?

Conquered villages 53
Lost villages 8

Needs an update:

Conquered villages 54
Lost villages 45

DeletedUser116663

devil ? where are your defense skills?

or have you got just offense skills? :icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Since you forgot to post your conquers this time, I'll gladly help out.

What was it yesterday?

Needs an update:

Conquered villages 54
Lost villages 45
Remind me to not bother complimenting you again

DeletedUser

I would also like to mention that showing off doesn't work when the stats show you to still be losing as a tribe against a single player

DeletedUser116223

Just saying - while i had stopped playing, from what i checked out it looked like quite an impressive opp. Would have been hard pushed to survive it if I had been playing. (think i would probably have lost about 1/4 of my remaining villages), but yeah those stats are a stupid thing to quote given they knew i had quit.

Bro say that it was annoying to have 2-3 inc everyday and playing without support.
But dont say that you stopped 2 days before our op lands.
You could defend this save the 3/4 as you sayed and then give sitt and stop...
This area should be s-d area a long time ago but the recruitment of sh stole from us that villas we finally nobled.

s-d are a joke they always have been always will be i have half a mind to go ahead and post all the fun little things that michonne has been up to for the past week or two

multi accounting, intentional bannings, blah blah blah not sure if i can really be arsed to though

Bro i wasnt even here that last 2 weeks this dialogs are from dark gase he is our first player its not me....

DeletedUser

Ya Bro are again recruiting their way to victory, The German/Belgium group got departed (They probably want to join Ya Bro as well based on balu's recent post). I would like that someone quote me from a while back when I was talking about aTo's silly decision.

It really hurts that I always warned about wrong moves on W76 externals, people flamed me and just in a few weeks the results started to show up ...

Actually in this world Ya Bro has gained a lot more from other people's silly actions rather than fighting with enemies.

DeletedUser111574

Ya Bro are again recruiting their way to victory, The German/Belgium group got departed (They probably want to join Ya Bro as well based on balu's recent post). I would like that someone quote me from a while back when I was talking about aTo's silly decision.

It really hurts that I always warned about wrong moves on W76 externals, people flamed me and just in a few weeks the results started to show up ...

Actually in this world Ya Bro has gained a lot more from other people's silly actions rather than fighting with enemies.

It is lame of Ya bro to recruit/hug their way, I said they would :) Lets see if others follow :icon_rolleyes:. I guess they are afraid of a fair fight :icon_surprised:.

One thing that strikes me is that I've never heard of 2 of the new recruits until today, Time to look up the ghosts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is lame of Ya bro to recruit/hug their way, I said they would :) Lets see if others follow :icon_rolleyes:. I guess they are afraid of a fair fight :icon_surprised:.

One thing that strikes me is that I've never heard of 2 of the new recruits until today, Time to look up the ghosts.

Lol a fair fight
How many people did it take to op me?
I stopped counting past 10

Would be interested in the stats though

Last edited by a moderator:

balubhai

Those who want to close their eyes and say that its night outside can keep on saying that. When Ya Bro recruits couple of players to replace their inactives , it means we are mass recruiting and hugging. However when others recruits , its strategic expansion.

Dont you guys feel ashamed to say that Ya Bro is shy to fight ??? From the days of early nobles we have been warring one tribe or the other . Some of you should learn about diplomatic skills than ego bashing about how good your are in game . If Ya Bro selected their diplomacy wisely and stick with one and only one ally right from the start , then it shows our loyalty to our ally. If Ya Bro without making Naps and too many allies , stood all along then it shows our diplomatic as well as strategic abilities.

And those who whine about its not an even fight , just get your facts right. Right now its Ya Bro vs Cure/Nomz/Snobs . That is 56 players vs 60+58+59 = 177 players. It is 108.5 million points vs 117 million points. That is 11.7k villas vs 11.8k villas.

So let us get back to the battle ground and shed our rage there than the useless word bashing over here. I am not pulling in the stats now as Ya Bro have a positive margin now.

DeletedUser

I don't like Ya Bro as a tribe, and I don't like Balu particularly as a leader.

HOWEVER. I have nothing but respect for how he's led Ya Bro, even if the style is not my personal cup of tea. You can say the other tribes were just bad, and maybe that's true, but it therefore follows that Ya Bro were better (a.k.a. less bad), and have come through this world without a major split, while warring pretty continuously.

So yeah, hats off to Balu and, to use his words, "the Ya Bro team". Again, not saying it's how I like to play, but I nonetheless have nothing but respect and grudging admiration for how well it's worked; if you want to criticise them, try finding a new reason, 'cause this whole (falsely) claiming they're huggers has been stale since it started.

Psihic

I don't like Ya Bro as a tribe, and I don't like Balu particularly as a leader.

HOWEVER. I have nothing but respect for how he's led Ya Bro, even if the style is not my personal cup of tea. You can say the other tribes were just bad, and maybe that's true, but it therefore follows that Ya Bro were better (a.k.a. less bad), and have come through this world without a major split, while warring pretty continuously.

So yeah, hats off to Balu and, to use his words, "the Ya Bro team". Again, not saying it's how I like to play, but I nonetheless have nothing but respect and grudging admiration for how well it's worked; if you want to criticise them, try finding a new reason, 'cause this whole (falsely) claiming they're huggers has been stale since it started.

The problem is not in the recruiters but in the recrutees.

Its normal and standard for tribes to recruit players at this stage and I dont blame anyone.

DeletedUser102425

The problem is not in the recruiters but in the recrutees.

Its normal and standard for tribes to recruit players at this stage and I dont blame anyone.
Exactly. If an enemy tribe is offering greener pastures than yours, you need to go burn their pastures.