See ya later in another world Yoni

DeletedUser

You know why i say this,good luck in future worlds Yoni.

DeletedUser

haha.. Yep.. you beat me here too.. I was so coming to do this

See ya yoni.. wish you could have been a man and fought with honor.. but nope.. you had to show your IQ...

Good luck being rimmed on your next world!

DeletedUser

Sorry Graylin mate to steal your thunder.I think GRIND will disband into little cliques now.

DeletedUser

I hope they stay together a bit longer.. I want gratification in this war.. I had to listen to his mouth for months.. This is such a great day for me.. haha.. Yoni lost it and went crazy!

DeletedUser

So it appears the lone stag takes the high ground for a final stand, as the wolfpack howls with gratification.

C'mon boys, dinner is SERVED!

DeletedUser

Well either he left or was kicked from Grind..

Wonder if one of the players would give us a answer..

I bet they say we are not deserving lol

DeletedUser

Sorry to all, I apologise to Graylin also. No one deserves a response like that. Obviously it was not one of the current account players. I think you know if had of been me I would have been much wittier :p

I am currently working out the ip address from a program that I have and TW is investigating

Thank you to all for your understanding during this issue.

DeletedUser

No understanding needed with that comment and i do hope you lose all your villages.Irregardless of who wrote it.

DeletedUser

You know what Mikey there is no hidden message in my response. What is wrong with you?

DeletedUser

I am sure if people know the story, 1. hacked, 2. apologise for being hacked, 3. Mikey continues on

.... says enough

DeletedUser

Yes well sorry Yoni for that but im sure whoever did that message and hacked you will be dealt with by the mods.

DeletedUser

No understanding needed with that comment and i do hope you lose all your villages.Irregardless of who wrote it.

Mike your in game message. I cant reply because you blocked me. However you say you did not know I was hacked ....

DeletedUser

I find it very suspicious the only ones to receive the hate emails where players Yoni hates... I hope they stripe villages from you.. I highly doubt you were HACKED as you say.. I think you were behind it.

Jobetopia

I find it very suspicious the only ones to receive the hate emails where players Yoni hates... I hope they stripe villages from you.. I highly doubt you were HACKED as you say.. I think you were behind it.

Personally I find it highly suspicious that the message was filled with ..... and ...... - cant think who that reminds me of.

For your information Graylin, the message was sent to the top 10 players, everyone on the top ten players list recieved them. - Be they in TLA, Grind or Shadow. Also one other player was sent one, who Yoni has never had much interation with ingame....maybe that was a clue.

DeletedUser79621

To be completely honest with you all, who cares whether he was hacked or not?

Yoni has decided his time on W29 is now over for whatever reasons he gave in his farewell thread, I read it earlier and can't remember what he said. At least respect him for what he has done for this world, just like what Docke has done. Both of these players deserve respect whether you hate them or not tbh.

He isn't going to be playing anymore, give the guy a break. Yes he could have been hacked, yes he could be lying and just making up excuses. I don't care which of those it is.

DeletedUser

Top 10 plus catgirsakura. I never cared what the voice piece thought so I aint going to start today!

Apparently there is a post from Mikey somewhere apologising. I just have not seen it yet. THank you Mike it takes dignity to do so.

=)

DeletedUser

Personally I find it highly suspicious that the message was filled with ..... and ...... - cant think who that reminds me of.

For your information Graylin, the message was sent to the top 10 players, everyone on the top ten players list recieved them. - Be they in TLA, Grind or Shadow. Also one other player was sent one, who Yoni has never had much interation with ingame....maybe that was a clue.

Then its clear to everyone who got the message you have yet to see it.. :icon_rolleyes:

There never any place in the message where ........ or ....... was in the message!

It was more ignorant curse words. And Jibber jabber.

And just because the same ip address was not used to long in as yoni's Does not mean that it was not him. He could have gone anywhere else and logged in other than his home.

I find it rather funny that he quits this world right after that message was sent?

And was his password that easy where anyone could hack it?

I just hope that the support staff can find out Who sent it... and we can figure out who gets the 40 percent strip from there account.