See ya later in another world Yoni

Jobetopia

Then its clear to everyone who got the message you have yet to see it.. :icon_rolleyes:

There never any place in the message where ........ or ....... was in the message!

It was more ignorant curse words. And Jibber jabber.

And just because the same ip address was not used to long in as yoni's Does not mean that it was not him. He could have gone anywhere else and logged in other than his home.

I find it rather funny that he quits this world right after that message was sent?

And was his password that easy where anyone could hack it?

I just hope that the support staff can find out Who sent it... and we can figure out who gets the 40 percent strip from there account.

Actually Graylin

Looking at the message.

The Third Line ends ...
the fourth line ends ..
The last line ends ...

At least 10 people can verify that one indepentantly.

Now listen to Kris, he is a good poster who frequantly makes sense.

Last edited:

DeletedUser79621

He isn't lying Graylin. The lines do end how he's said.

But seriously Jobe are you actually trying to say Graylin did it?

Anyone that has spoken to Gray, posted on the externals in response to Gray or has seen anything Gray posts, knows he exaggerates his .'s

So they could easily have gone on Yoni's account and made it look like Graylin did it, or Yoni could have done it himself to make it look like Graylin did it. Hell, it could have been Valkeryie (or however that's spelt) that did it.

DeletedUser

Actually Graylin

Looking at the message.

The Third Line ends ...
the fourth line ends ..
The last line ends ...

At least 10 people can verify that one indepentantly.

Now listen to Kris, he is a good poster who frequantly makes sense.

And that is not what you said.. keep with your posting before..

you never said it had 1 or 2 or 3

you said it had this..

here is your own post.

Personally I find it highly suspicious that the message was filled with ..... and ...... - cant think who that reminds me of.

Dont change your postings to make it look like I did it.. Cause IF I did it.. They would not have a Ip address to track...

DeletedUser

Jobe dont ruin your reputation defending mine.

Let Graylin say it was me I dont care. But lets not get down in the mud with him

And Graylin people will just think even less of you if you continue it.

graylin on 08.05. at 10:30
I always knew you were a horrible player. This just proves it.. you only lasted this long on this world.. cause you had no one near you that was not blue..

I just hope you dont go Barb before I start taking your villages..

Charles..

yonithan78 on 08.05. at 15:04
Lol your life must be very sad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

Yoni just leave already =P

You've quit now so just let Graylin have his moment of glory =]

Jobetopia

Oh im sorry, your issue was not with the fact that there is excessive use of punctuation in the message but in the fact that I was overly excessive in the use of puntuation in my first post?

I have been quite consistent Graylin, the point was not how many full stops were used but the fact that many full stops were used - which is what I posted before, I have not changed my posting one iota.

@ Kris, im not saying that, im just mentioning the writing style - any assumptions anyone draws from that are up to them, but its probablly just as valid a theory as the one Graylin made when he stated Yoni did it himself with absolutely no proof of such a thing.

:)

Good luck in the real world Yoni my friend, in deference to your wishes I will bow out of this one.

DeletedUser

And Graylin people will just think even less of you if you continue it.

Why cause you talked so much crap for months upon months.. Now your on the other side of it.. And your tribe is dying a horrible death.. And Grind! is not the tribe you thought it was..

Your quitting.. I always knew you were a weak player.. And this just proves it.. So just leave already.. this must be a bitter pill for you to swallow.. huh?

Two times in the same world.. your tribe collapses when put to its first test! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hacked or not who really cares, yoni's account is being passed on or left to die save any grievances for in game and get nobling whilst the mods investigate. If the message was sent by yoni we will all see soon enough.

Life's to short to argue over things like this just show a bit of maturity and poke fun if you are proven right.

DeletedUser

yonithan78 on 08.05. at 09:59
shut up,son of XXXXX.
i hate all of you,
i will XXXX u up everyone...

i like XXXX.your XXXX..
im XXXX...

XXXX YOU

yonithan78 on 08.05. at 12:32
sorry about this my account was hacked they've sent this mail to 9 other people and then hit delete

I udnerstand from mod's that they are able to check more than IP addresses. Internet heading track IP addresses back further than the login screen. So a prox does not protect you I know it was not me... so the person who did it should be worried

Jobetopia

Why cause you talked so much crap for months upon months.. Now your on the other side of it.. And your tribe is dying a horrible death.. And Grind! is not the tribe you thought it was..

Your quitting.. I always knew you were a weak player.. And this just proves it.. So just leave already.. this must be a bitter pill for you to swallow.. huh?

Two times in the same world.. your tribe collapses when put to its first test! :icon_twisted:

Actually, I will step back in after that one - Yes Graylin, Yoni has flamed you in the past, but your hardly the poor innocent farmers daughter are you? In fact if we look back through the old threads we can see quite easily how you and Yoni's personal flame war errupted and Yoni did not start it.

As for Yoni being a weak player? - Shall we do a comparison for this year so far?

[spoil]
Total Conquers

Graylin -269
Yoni - 243

Barbs

Graylin - 77
Yoni - 108

[Number of barbs
Under 2000 Pts]

Graylin -50
Yoni -2

Internal Nobles

Graylin -150 [155*]
Yoni - 52 [61*]

War Targets

Graylin - 12
Yoni - 69 [75*]

Small Tribe

Graylin - 12
Yoni - 0

No Tribe

Graylin - 14
Yoni - 31

Percentage of War
Targets Taken

Graylin - 4.46%
Yoni - 28%

[/spoil]

What was it you used to flame Yoni for Graylin? Oh yes, Internal Nobling and Barbs - Ironic when those account for 90 % of your efforts so far this year. - What was it you used to say about Internal Nobling? That they should be split up amongst the smaller members of the Tribe to make them stronger? - Hmmm But you are the 2nd biggest player in DSL and 150 (over 50%) of your Conquers are internal noblings?

Looking at those statistics if Yoni is a weak player christ knows what that makes you.

Yoni has fought in every major war any of his Tribes have been involved with and has always been on the Front Lines - You have sat hiding in that little sea of blue you call a home K for most of your Tribes Wars experience and only eventually got involved in the TLA War after several months of conflict, where you managed an impressive 5 conquers against TLA

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: graylin
Side 2:
Tribes: TLA Arisen
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 42,401
Side 2: 19,215
Difference: 23,186
image.php

[/spoil]

. - Yoni has been fighting TLA for less than a month:

[Spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: yonithan78
Side 2:
Tribes: TLA Arisen
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 15
Side 2: 7
Difference: 8
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 142,643
Side 2: 67,126
Difference: 75,517
image.php

[/Spoil]

As for tribes collapsing, Fusion did collapse yes, after a 2 month Gangbang in which time we managed to disprove all the lies you had stated about us on the world forums, and I think you will find that the little section Yoni was in (and led) during that war was the only part of Fusion that came out of that War AHEAD in the stats (by almost 100 villas). And Grind is still here thanks.

So Yoni quit, he has every right to, its a game and if he does not want to play it he can walk through the door whenever he wants. I dont remember you jumping around like an excitable puppy and barking "Weak" "Weak" at Eniar or any of the other DSL'ers when they quit during your war with TLA [ in fact you quit yourself during that period did you not? - So by your own logic you yourself are a weak player..................... . As usual Graylin, great Job].

DeletedUser

Jobe, yoni is frontline to TLA, Graylin isn't >.>

well at least a larger frontline then graylin had

DeletedUser

Jobe, yoni is frontline to TLA, Graylin isn't >.>

well at least a larger frontline then graylin had

Your right lita.. I did not have a front line with TLA

I had to noble in from 180 hours away to see TLA..

And I think mikey will even say.. cause he ordered everyone in TLA to take me out of k44...

And Im still there.. yes yoni has captures on tla.. but he also had alot shorter and alot more villages to fight with in close range.

And I did not quit... I have never quit

I had real life happen.. but i always gave a return date and stayed in touch with the leadership of dsl/shadow...

My Barbs i have captured have always been stradegic...

It was alot easier when our tribe was in massive need of defense to send west.. To noble my farms since i was not farming any longer... They were all approved and if your saying im weak for nobling the 2000 point barbs.. I guess your calling the Queen of w29 madlax weak.. ? cause she did the same thing.. to help her tribe..

Yoni has fought in every major war in his tribe???? what is that 2? lol.. fusion vs world and this war? hahaha

Yeah he is so salted.. just like king is.. haha.

Yes Grind is still here.. for how much longer.. ??? Not to long i hope..

Docke down
Yoni down
and I think King is down too..

whall0625

He isn't lying Graylin. The lines do end how he's said.

But seriously Jobe are you actually trying to say Graylin did it?

Anyone that has spoken to Gray, posted on the externals in response to Gray or has seen anything Gray posts, knows he exaggerates his .'s

So they could easily have gone on Yoni's account and made it look like Graylin did it, or Yoni could have done it himself to make it look like Graylin did it. Hell, it could have been Valkeryie (or however that's spelt) that did it.

Ya Jobe you know i wuv you but the presence of ........s in the post are a long ways from indicating that graylin had anything to do with this......i mean if you look back at my posts i use a ton of them as well....ppl just dont notice cause im not as know or as important hehe.....my problem with the idea of a hack is there were 2 good players on that acct meaning it was prob played close to 24 hours so as soon as one couldnt log in you would think news of it would spread. What happened is done and will be dealt with....pointless to argue about it at all.

DeletedUser

IP Address Host Name
95.159.89.171 Unknown
City Region/State Postal Code
BAGHDAD BAGHDAD -
Country Name Country Code Time Zone
IRAQ IQ +03:00
ISP Latitude Longitude
GORAN NET ISP XDSL SERVICES IN SULAYMANIA IRAQ 33.339 44.394
Domain Name Net Speed IP Decimal
- DSL 1604278699
it's someone from iraq...
both Ip's are from iraq-soleymaniea-baghdad

route: 95.159.64.0/18
descr: Goran Net ISP Ltd Route 2
origin: AS21277
mnt-by: NEWROZ-MNTNER
changed: [Email Removed] 20091208
source: RIPE
The isp ip is registered by :
person: Kiyam Kadir
address: Meydenbauerweg 49, 13593 Berlin, Germany
phone: +9647702666666
nic-hdl: KYM2-RIPE
changed: [Email Removed] 20090408
source: RIPE

DeletedUser

If you there its someone from IRAQ you have really no clue ......

I dont know who it is.. But i know enough about the Ip addys to know that if someone is good enough to "HACK" They would be able to give whats called a Ghost Ip addy..

Heck I have a friend that can give you 10 different Ip addys a minute... And none of them will be the same country...

But good luck on your witch hunt.

DeletedUser

Ugh, stop with the flaming in this thread already please :|

= Late reply, my apologies :D

DeletedUser79621

@ Kris, im not saying that, im just mentioning the writing style - any assumptions anyone draws from that are up to them, but its probablly just as valid a theory as the one Graylin made when he stated Yoni did it himself with absolutely no proof of such a thing.

Then I'm sorry for accusing you, my personal view of what you wrote was that you were saying that Graylin had done it, without actually saying it.