See ya later in another world Yoni

DeletedUser

Yeah you went back and found a posting i made when i was upset with someone.. Did I leave? No

Truth was my co player said she would leave too.. and she actually quit cause she hated Yoni.. I tried to convince her to stay just saying he was a jerk.. But she let it get to her...

She is smiling now though.. cause Grind is getting whooped..

Jobetopia

Yeah you went back and found a posting i made when i was upset with someone.. Did I leave? No

Truth was my co player said she would leave too.. and she actually quit cause she hated Yoni.. I tried to convince her to stay just saying he was a jerk.. But she let it get to her...

She is smiling now though.. cause Grind is getting whooped..

Its Bizzare how it effects different people, and I love how you are trying to pin a world of flame war on Yoni.

graylin said:
please stop begging me to stop... Cause i wont.. Bostaphor started this.. I plan to destroy your tribe in pnp..

Remember those days? - Yoni has flamed you, but I really wish that you would stop trying to portray yourself as the innocent and virginal farmers daughter. Your conduct on these forums at best has been just as bad as his, and at worse has been a great deal more offensive - and its all here in the previous threads for anyone that wants to see it.

The simple fact is that the battle between you and Yoni was started by you, and has continued on through out the history of these forums - Personally I believe that Yoni maintained the upper hand, even recently, just by not saying anything, he managed to goad you into calling into question your entire Tribes account of the war so far. Thats just my opinion though /shrug.

DeletedUser

Its Bizzare how it effects different people, and I love how you are trying to pin a world of flame war on Yoni.

Where did i say that yoni was the only one? please point this out..

I said that she did not like the comments he would post.. We were asked not to Fight and flame yoni on the world forums.. To try and strengthen the relationship grind and Dsl had.. I even approached docke and asked him to speak with yoni.. so do not sit there and try to say i started it and kept it going.. By your last posting. you show you dont have the whole story.

Remember those days? - Yoni has flamed you, but I really wish that you would stop trying to portray yourself as the innocent and virginal farmers daughter.

where does it say anywhere on this forum.. That I did not return it.. And honestly I cant remember who flamed who first.. not that it matters. All that matters is Yoni Decided to Flame me And my tribe for MONTHS upon Months.. Now all his smack talk has been stuffed down his throat and the second time in a year (fusion first Grind now) His tribe is failing.. So he quit.
Call It real life or what ever... I still think he cant cut it.

Your conduct on these forums at best has been just as bad as his, and at worse has been a great deal more offensive - and its all here in the previous threads for anyone that wants to see it.

My conduct is My conduct. I do not try to cover up my post. I post what I think at the time. I do not like Yoni and some members of Grind. I do like a few members too. But How long did i sit here and not post when yoni was on here day in and day out flaming Dsl/Shadow?

Now I get the chance to return it and Im The BAD GUY!!
lol

If you cant take the heat.. Get out the kitchen.. oh wait.. yoni did.

The simple fact is that the battle between you and Yoni was started by you, and has continued on through out the history of these forums - Personally I believe that Yoni maintained the upper hand, even recently, just by not saying anything, he managed to goad you into calling into question your entire Tribes account of the war so far. Thats just my opinion though /shrug.

Not the history of these forums.. just sense I planned out and made it possible to kill your precious Fusion.. He has hated me since. So what.. ??

He has not said anything since The start of this war.. Cause he had nothing to say. His tribe was loosing so badly that anything he said about how good Grind was.. would have been laughed out this forum.

So keep up the illusion.

But I honestly think you should just fight ingame and stop crying on the forums about how mean I am being to your boy.. he is getting everything he deserves.. and if he really leaves and stops posting.. Then guess what.. this has to end.. as im not going to fight with someone who is not here to read it.

But till then.. he gets what he deserves.. he has this coming to him.. For the months of his mouth running on here.

DEAL WITH IT OR DONT READ IT

Last edited by a moderator:

Jobetopia

But till then.. he gets what he deserves.. he has this coming to him.. For the months of his mouth running on here.

DEAL WITH IT OR DONT READ IT

Lol - do you ever think graylin old chap, that just maybe Yoni had the same reasons for pointing out your inadequcies? Or that maybe when you were flaming away on Fusion and they were told not to post back that he might not have built up the same resentments?

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=3594236#post3594236 - Thats the thread were it all kicked off back in the day and incidently the first time both Yoni (and I) ever posted in the world forums - You started the flame war, but then because you decided you did not want to play anymore Yoni had to stop too? Thats certainly an option you never gave to any of your victims.

If Yoni was such a terrible monster, he was a monster you created by your actions. If DSL had a negative image after the first world war it has to be said that a large part of the reason for this was because you were there main spokesman on the externals at the time. At least in his time on the forums Yoni managed to be accurate and consistent, a trait you never mastered.

So you will forgive me if I dont have much sympathy with your stance, at the end of the day you hate Yoni for doing exactly what you have done to others many more times - The only difference was that on the whole, Yoni was a great deal politer about it and made better posts.

But of course, as we see time and time againin thread after thread, when you do something its fine, when someone else does the same thing they are ......Noobs.

Someone nobles a Barb - BARB NOBLING DONKEY CRAP
Graylin nobles a Barb - This was done for strategic reasons.

Someone nobles internally - OMG you eats your own playerz, you cant play!
Graylin Nobles internally - move along, move along - there is nothing to see here.

Etc etc etc.

But your right, there is not much point in this - I could make the most reasoned argument in the world but you still would not be able to comprehend that you might in anyway be at fault in this situation. Yoni does not care what you think - so go ahead, knock yourself out and enjoy your flames :) . My only observation is that I wish I had your powers of self delusion, the world would seem so much....fluffier....

DeletedUser

You're both being downright silly, and honestly, if anyone 'sucked' they would be long dead by now, or still hiding in the core of their tribe having never been attacked. Most all of the people left on the world have some degree of skill or they would've been mopped up at this point. I don't think either of you have said anything that wasn't already posted many a month ago, and honestly who cares what was said almost a year ago anyway? Times change.

Graylin, if you really want to shut Jobe up then prove him wrong in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17769

This topics getting pretty heated, just make sure it stays relevant to the topic, and try to keep the flaming and insults to a minimum.

DeletedUser

I wish I had your powers of self delusion, the world would seem so much....fluffier....

jobe walls of text often bore me, this is no slur against you it's just i am to lazy to read them fully as with nearly all walls of texts.

But the quoted comment is one of those little gems that make me laugh and keep me coming back to read these forums.