self confessed masters at this game.

killergoon=-

I bet we have a load of these here. I bet they will all stick around because they are so pro.

DeletedUser33494

Pro = sticking around?? since when,
and by sticking around, are you meaning, from core to world closure?

DeletedUser

Didn't you hear High Activity is the new Pro! Doesn't matter how skilled you are, usually by end game ost of the skilled players have left their accounts to players who don't even know what to do with them, and resort to bashing the hell out of a player 10, 20, 30 times smaller just to get any villages. It takes a LOT of skill for a skilled player to stay active until End War

DeletedUser

I will be here from start to finish all bow to the king of internals. I an the true master.

DeletedUser100590

I'm pro and 'll stick around here 'til the end (Y). Tis an aim of mine to stick out an entire world so umm... somebody hurry up and win.

General section as teh thread serves little purpose?

DeletedUser96707

Count me in on the pros till the end as well :icon_cool: However it doesn't take skill to stick around till the end, it takes will :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I can just sit with a 9k point def village and stay forever

DeletedUser

Pro = sticking around?? since when,
and by sticking around, are you meaning, from core to world closure?

Amen

[SPOIL]
amen-close.jpg

The noobs on ice crew
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

General please let's keep our forums tidy lol so they last to the end

DeletedUser

If by pro you mean a souped up opera browser, premium account, tons of handy scripts, high activity, some experience, and perhaps coplayers... well I'd suspect there are a lot of 'pros' on this world.. :lol:

netjakdim

If by pro you mean a souped up opera browser, premium account, tons of handy scripts, high activity, some experience, and perhaps coplayers... well I'd suspect there are a lot of 'pros' on this world.. :lol:

AMEN on that one most of the accounts anymore are no more than bots being paid for by someone who wants to brag on the forums.
I mean seriously I have heard of a few accounts that have 4 players on them with premium running farming and building scripts.
WOW what skill I can hit refresh and enter faster than you.
I will admit premium is good for alot of people to have to reduce time but they even have a script now for backtiming so there goes as far as I am concerned the last legit skill in the game.

darkaniken2

I'm pro and 'll stick around here 'til the end (Y). Tis an aim of mine to stick out an entire world so umm... somebody hurry up and win.

General section as teh thread serves little purpose?
I'm not even sure what the topic is. :(

cuban hermes

Ah, killergoon, I do so miss your randomness.

You know I'm a certified pro. ;)

Can I stick this out to the end though? I agree with humbletree, someone hurry up and win.

I fight the toughest of barbs.

DeletedUser

I miss the days in world 1 and 2 where most of these aren't even discovered yet no scripts were used, you played the game teched up and didn't have easy mode opera holding your hand.

DeletedUser

I know everything that has ever happened or ever will happen in TW. I am a self confessed/professed master. Call me god:icon_cool: