Self Updating Maps by nickjer

DeletedUser

Everyone has their up and downs, Ben currently is facing real life problems and is not that active as of the moment. Yes I am the mod, and I do have the power to edit the maps. So if people wish for an update please post the information for so.

Updating maps is a volunteer job as much as I know, so sometimes volunteers do run into problems that will disable them from handling their jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone has their up and downs, Ben currently is facing real life problems and is not that active as of the moment. Yes I am the mod, and I do have the power to edit the maps. So if people wish for an update please post the information for so.

Updating maps is a volunteer job as much as I know, so sometimes volunteers do run into problems that will disable them from handling their jobs.

I'm aware they're volunteers as I've ran them before. However when I quit the world or someone else did who was running them, another person stepped in 90% of the time.

=GTC= + GTC-A

DeletedUser

well then step up and offer to do it, seeing as you know so much.
Ec while your updating families, fancy changing the nobling time period, if everyone agrees, seeing the past 7 days sucks, like to see just the 24 hrs.

DeletedUser

It is changed to 1 day(24hours) If people disagree with this please demand a change, the change will go towards the majority vote.

DeletedUser

I'm aware they're volunteers as I've ran them before. However when I quit the world or someone else did who was running them, another person stepped in 90% of the time.

=GTC= + GTC-A

im not going to guess about families all over the world
post them..they'll get added

and yea im having trouble comming online so i asked ec for help..idk that sounds like someone stepping in
facepalm.png

ston3d

Is there any chance we could change it back to top nobling tribes of the week rather than day. Or even 3 days. In a 1 speed world, this early, 1 day of noblings isn't really a consistent way to rate growth :(

DeletedUser

I like the 1 day better to be honest. Shows who is growing where. ;)

ston3d

I like the 1 day better to be honest. Shows who is growing where. ;)

Huh? You get a better view of where tribes are tending to noble on a longer time period.
One day to another can vary terribly and is horribly inconsistent with its results, but by this point most players will be nobling weekly atleast so you can easily tell in what direction almost all active players are tending to grow within that time period.
Shmexy ehh?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser100590

Any chance of changing the colors of HunT and the GRV.F please? They are too similar to tell the difference without squinting. :p