Self Updating Maps by nickjer

DeletedUser

It's the dominant tribe on K47.

edit: I think it's Prey and HunT that are similar though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yea I think so too, I'm kind of confused but I changed the colour of hunt so should be fine.

DeletedUser100590

It's the dominant tribe on K47.

edit: I think it's Prey and HunT that are similar though.

Aye you're right. Way to go and make us feel small Doruk. :p

I thought I could see a different colour behind some of the GRV villages. Guess I was seeing things.

DeletedUser

I notice this happening for quite a few different maps for different worlds, my assumptions are that, they may dominate the area but they are not a top tribe. And most if not all the colours are currently used for top tribes first. They must be a top tribe to show up in the map, I believe. Soo HunT while being the tribe that dominates that area, probably never show up on the map at all.

DeletedUser102476

I notice this happening for quite a few different maps for different worlds, my assumptions are that, they may dominate the area but they are not a top tribe. And most if not all the colours are currently used for top tribes first. They must be a top tribe to show up in the map, I believe. Soo HunT while being the tribe that dominates that area, probably never show up on the map at all.

We were on the continent map before the GRV family got recognized (even if we had almost the same color as Prey, so we were a bit hard to tell apart). Maybe should have kept my mouth shut, but I belive it gets more interesting for us this way :D

DeletedUser

No, even if you were dominate you wont show up on the map either for some reason. This has happened for certain tribes out there as well.

DeletedUser

No map update? thought it was supposed to be around 10am ST?

DeletedUser

well it didnt yesterday it was about 4hours after that!

much past 10am ST (i assume ST makes server time) again today :) and still no update?

like its no massive problem i just wonderd if they had changed update times

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well officially the maps update around 10 ST, you have to know that there might be delay especially since it is hosting so many worlds now. If you want to see improvement then support nickjer:p

DeletedUser96310

World's layout changes again..
RobRob to rank 3. Strong merge and gives a larger front against the ~ONE~ war.

Current War Stats:

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: ~ONE~
Side 2:
Tribes: RobRob, =GTC=

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 39
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 393,196
Side 2: 240,233
Difference: 152,963

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Waves you seem to know more then i do, and i am in ONE. War? Care to explain that to me?

Yes we have had a few border skirmishes, does that make it to a war? No.

I know what your trying to do :icon_wink: Good luck though.

Great move imo, controls 2 core K's. A bit of cleaning up will be useful.

DeletedUser

Far NW map will look very different next time it's updated, for sure.

DeletedUser

You know what this world is missing is a user created map thread. I used to enjoy looking at compilations of similar maps over time, to see how the world progressed.

DeletedUser

You could always start one :)

I like the moving maps some people do where you can see what has happend over the course of months.