Self Updating Maps by nickjer

DeletedUser

hah yea but they act differently to the average allies.

Has there been any players move between Tuff and ~One~?

KP to PITA

TheDaiSan Joined 24th January 2012 - 13:12 177,968
DrQuackers Joined 24th January 2012 - 11:12 113,293
Lord Hawk IX Joined 24th January 2012 - 09:12 123,536
donna.asmodel Joined 24th January 2012 - 09:12 122,400
tarusas Joined 24th January 2012 - 08:13 114,502
sashimisui Joined 24th January 2012 - 08:13 162,304
Ark Veinsplitter Joined 24th January 2012 - 07:11 182,952
aicrag Joined 24th January 2012 - 07:11 103,078

So one merge... 8 whilst still staying allied

Then today Smiley Faces players join both PITA and KP?

Go figure that looks like a joint tribe to me and to most others i would imagine.

didnt think i would need to point it out exactly! but obviously im been drawn to your idiotic bait

Wasn't going to post but... you being arrogant is just :lol:...

So let me get this right... You're ASSuming this because Pita invited from KP and then :D joined PITA and some went to KP? Hmmmm yeah, there's no way some people in KP and :D could have been left behind and decided to ban together under the same name.
That's.... Not logical whatsoever. They should have just rolled over and died huh? Again... /facepalm

DeletedUser

Fin... What?

I mean... We can look at twstats to see that people from KP moved to PITA, and we can see that people from :D went to both KP and PITA. I think you both agreed that this happened... And what jolly said was that membership between KP and PITA seems to be more fluid than you'd expect from normal allies. In fact, most allies would get angry if their allies poached from them.

Added to that, you've gone to war with the same people, and have a common theme in your tribe names, it's at least understandable why people might think you were a family tribe. I do, in fact. not that it matters.

All that said... I want to hear from the leadership of PITA and KP, are you denying your connections?

DeletedUser

Who rightfully cares. Of course it's something to be aware of but it's still a useless argument to even pursue.

When you attack KP expect Pita and :D to attack. When you attack Pita expect KP and :D to attack. When you attack :D expect Pita and KP to attack.

DeletedUser

Wasn't going to post but... you being arrogant is just :lol:...

So let me get this right... You're ASSuming this because Pita invited from KP and then :D joined PITA and some went to KP? Hmmmm yeah, there's no way some people in KP and :D could have been left behind and decided to ban together under the same name.
That's.... Not logical whatsoever. They should have just rolled over and died huh? Again... /facepalm

Arrogance? that's very funny

Im sure nobody in PITA/KP would come out and say that KP are a feeder tribe for PITA and i would not expect them to. But i believe it is there for everybody to see which was more my original point.

Then you have tried to dilute the thread with complete rubbish such as ~one~/tuff been family which compared to what i have said has so little basis of truth its unbelievable

and as you seem to like adding facepalm at the end of everything you say im starting to assume it is your name like some kind of signoff

yours sincerely

/smurfpies

DeletedUser

Fin... What?

I mean... We can look at twstats to see that people from KP moved to PITA, and we can see that people from :D went to both KP and PITA. I think you both agreed that this happened... And what jolly said was that membership between KP and PITA seems to be more fluid than you'd expect from normal allies. In fact, most allies would get angry if their allies poached from them.

Added to that, you've gone to war with the same people, and have a common theme in your tribe names, it's at least understandable why people might think you were a family tribe. I do, in fact. not that it matters.

All that said... I want to hear from the leadership of PITA and KP, are you denying your connections?

Am not PITA leadership. But did anyone ever from PITA deny connections with KP ? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Am not PITA leadership. But did anyone ever from PITA deny connections with KP ? :icon_idea:

Honestly, I'm not sure.... There's a difference between IGN and forum name sometimes, I'm honestly not sure who your leadership is. Maybe they don't post in the externals. Crazier things have happened.

That said... You've posted a bit, seem to know what you're talking about; The question posed is: Should PITA and KP be labelled a family tribe for the purpose of the auto-updating maps. Wanna confirm or deny?

DeletedUser

Honestly, I'm not sure.... There's a difference between IGN and forum name sometimes, I'm honestly not sure who your leadership is. Maybe they don't post in the externals. Crazier things have happened.

That said... You've posted a bit, seem to know what you're talking about; The question posed is: Should PITA and KP be labelled a family tribe for the purpose of the auto-updating maps. Wanna confirm or deny?

Again.... Why? Because they're allies? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93408

why ~ONE~ is getting larger and larger? i know they merged with TIME? but they got large also on the other side..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92671

why ~ONE~ is getting larger and larger? i know they merged with FiG? but they got large also on the other side..

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

DeletedUser

They merged with Time and also 13 awhile back, didnt think they merged with FiG unless i missed that one

+1 for the pic :) must have posted while i was.

[spoil]
umpa-lumpa.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser93408

lol'd i was typo, i typed wrong Tribe, so sorry, my bad.. :)

hey em not that newbie.. :)

DeletedUser93408

:lol: they do HUGS too early..

(ahh, that's the reason why One won worlds.. :lol:)

DeletedUser

lol gotta love finny's comments.. but im not going to argue with him in here, neither would I start to criticize or offend Shave just because they have a fool criticizing ONE..

KingS TribaL18 said:
(ahh, that's the reason why One won worlds.. )

I couldn't care less about whatever ONE did in world 47, even tho they had their reasons.. but don't compare ~ONE~ from world 47 to ~ONE~ in world 59 (not saying that one is better than the other) but the players are very different to the ones in w47, except a few..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92671

both w47 One and w59 have the same downfall however, they habour the PoL.

w59 has one other major downfall that they didnt suffer on 47...

they dont have me :lol:

DeletedUser

You can see who our leader is on the profile, and you can see that name in his signature on externals. Its Jurasu/BlackRoseShard/Justin. And as for my IGN, Its in my signature :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

KingS TribaL18 dude stay out of the PF,you are giving my account a bad rep.:icon_redface: