Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

thanks for helping, and they're not crappy for the most part :p

DeletedUser

I was losing my mind without these, thank you very much.

DeletedUser

Very well made and thank you.

I personally appreciate the time and effort you used to create this.

DeletedUser

Much appreciated, awesome to see the updating maps back again, thank you.

If I may suggest a thing though, could you lose the surrounding outter-rim area's and soom in a bit more. That will give a bit of a closer/ detailed overview for the area with Tribes in it. The green surroundings doesn't add much ;-p. Cheers!

DeletedUser

*bump*

Just giving this a bump in an attempt to self sticky these maps. They are lovely.

DeletedUser

Great maps, thanks :) A sticky for this thread would be awesome.

DeletedUser

Hurray!!! 9.000 more points and I'll be on the map showing player dominance in a certain continent :icon_biggrin:. I should be on it by the end of this week. I'll be a big boy then :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good job on the map.. I finally show up on something.. and hello to all the players; I've been reading the forums for months, but this is my first post...

DeletedUser

if HOPE is being posted as a family then they have two new branches (or one i think :|)

HOPE-Elites <<< (not sure if it is a new one)
HOPE-Dragoons (fresh off K62)

p.s : welcome here kameo :p

DeletedUser

if HOPE is being posted as a family then they have two new branches (or one i think :|)

HOPE E is newish, I think it's just them consolodating their active players =P or their "elite"

HOPE D is in k52, not 62. =D

Yeah welcome kameo =]

DeletedUser

HOPE E is newish, I think it's just them consolodating their active players =P or their "elite"

Yeah welcome kameo =]

Actually HOPE E is just a new branch created by the refugees remnants of TNK and SPAWN around the South eastern Area of K54. You were right about them being new though

DeletedUser

Yeah welcome kameo =]

i'm in K62, HOPE-D have #1 here with about 400k ahead of the 2nd (MINE)

DeletedUser

p.s : welcome here kameo :p

HOPE-E is refugees from SPAWN. They wont go far.