Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

HOPE-E is refugees from SPAWN. They wont go far.

wich k said:
warsmen 96 on 16.11. at 11:21
in wich k is your tribe ?

warsmen 96 on 16.11. at 11:22
?

MattyJ on 16.11. at 11:23
we are strong in k 32,33,23 & 24

warsmen 96 on 16.11. at 11:24
do you like merging ?

MattyJ on 16.11. at 11:28
ha, no way

warsmen 96 on 16.11. at 11:29
why not ?
we ca merge into you but then you mast rename your tribe to HOPE-E

MattyJ on 16.11. at 11:30
you must be high

warsmen 96 on 16.11. at 11:56
what you mean high?
hight rank or something :)

MattyJ on 16.11. at 11:58
no..like high so that your brain is thinking distorted thoughts.

warsmen 96 on 16.11. at 11:59
uNoob !

haha

DeletedUser

By looking at them maps dont you guys think that A2A will be just like SST. ( First priority for Puffin) and ARG! will be like SPAWN lol Help Puffin and then get eaten up :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

By looking at them maps dont you guys think that A2A will be just like SST. ( First priority for Puffin) and ARG! will be like SPAWN lol Help Puffin and then get eaten up :icon_biggrin:.

No?

Besides, I suggest against merging with Hope-E ;-). They are a bunch of Ex-SST's and Ex-SPAWN members on the run. We can only thank them for joining together in a Tribe so we can easily highlight them on our map <3.

DeletedUser

No?

Besides, I suggest against merging with Hope-E ;-). They are a bunch of Ex-SST's and Ex-SPAWN members on the run. We can only thank them for joining together in a Tribe so we can easily highlight them on our map <3.

hm..but did you know the "E" stands for elite? That means they are he best of the best my friend...they are like the 300 Spartans or the like the 1985 Chicago Bears defense. (how do you do sarcasm, italics?)

nakki pappa

hm..but did you know the "E" stands for elite? That means they are he best of the best my friend...they are like the 300 Spartans or the like the 1985 Chicago Bears defense. (how do you do sarcasm, italics?)

so basically they own because they have chuck norris, you are dead meat now puffin.

DeletedUser

Uhm..

SPAWN didnt acctualy help us a bit, but sure Mr.know it all.

Oh dear. They are so unwilling to accept the rim as their new home. Poor things. :(

DeletedUser

nah ... ARG has a number of experianced players, they're a lot better than what SPAWN offered ..

I dont recognize one name in ARG and Ive been around for awhile. From where and what experinced players would that be?

Just being curious here.

DeletedUser

I have heard of their experience.

And been shown some of the public forums from a certain world by 1 of their members (can't remember which world), but they were regarded as some of the worlds best.

I hope they do well, they are rim afterall.

DeletedUser

I dont recognize one name in ARG and Ive been around for awhile. From where and what experinced players would that be?

Just being curious here.

i've been here longer :p

and check the W8 tribes :) .. NG, TCSPC, CLOROX and NGTSPC ... thats the ones who are coming to mind here

DeletedUser

i've been here longer :p

and check the W8 tribes :) .. NG, TCSPC, CLOROX and NGTSPC ... thats the ones who are coming to mind here

Well from what you know I could have played since the beta stage. :icon_wink:

W8 eh, good world from what I heard.

DeletedUser

Well from what you know I could have played since the beta stage. :icon_wink:

W8 eh, good world from what I heard.

okay you win if its since beta :icon_eek: (my oldest is W2:icon_sad:)

yeah a pretty good one, T:V players decided to have another go at building an alliance to win the server (as the settings match W1) and ended up doing very well :)

DeletedUser

Who keeps spreading these nasty rumors about ARG! being made up of good players from W8? Arrrr! We're crappy noob players, please don't attack us!!

DeletedUser

Who keeps spreading these nasty rumors about ARG! being made up of good players from W8? Arrrr! We're crappy noob players, please don't attack us!!

did you know that you are still ODT 8th in W8? :icon_biggrin:

Skanderberg

did you know that you are still ODT 8th in W8? :icon_biggrin:

nah, that means nothing. he is a sort of a kamikazee with resurrection powers. In other words, you can keep killing him and he will keep popping out like a mushroom. His ODT goes up but otherwise he is harmless. Right Dulcy???:lol: