Self-Updating Maps

Woodlandapple

Having the entire UA under one colour/rank/etc is a bit excessive, no?

DeletedUser

I happen to like it all in one color, shows wat the UA can do as a whole and not just individual families. i got tired of having to add up each families conquers to see how well the UA were doing

DeletedUser

Either show BA family and DS as separate or don't label it as 'Apoc Family' since Apoc is only RKN and TWA

mar1n3c0rp5

Either show BA family and DS as separate or don't label it as 'Apoc Family' since Apoc is only RKN and TWA

Either Label a tribe as UA or dont ask for them to be together because it is labeled by the first tribe in the family, meaning that it either has to be UA or Apoc and nothing is named UA

arcticskykin

The Balkan Alliance and DS are not part of the APOC family..only the UA....

arcticskykin

wow. again sorry...i was looking on the front page no need for many sarcasm

DeletedUser

then read the whole thread and there wont be as many stupid posts. i can see not reading the whole thread when its already more than 4 or 5 pages but this isn't even 2 pages yet and would take minutes to read the second page

arcticskykin

i was just on the front and noticed tht and posted...didnt bother with oage 2

DeletedUser

Apoc-D, Apoc-C, Apoc-W, Apoc-F, Apoc-R, RKN-N, TWA-N1, TWA-W, RKN-R, TWA-U
[BA], {BA}
*A*,*AA*
-INF-,INF-AM,
FEAR,PAIN,REBEL
LEGION,LgnV2

DeletedUser

Cant you do something to be more productive? :icon_neutral:

Such as? Be highly successful in game or higly successful in RL? I seem to have those covered.

Seems like you are a tad irritable today. The lack of walls and academies getting you down?

DeletedUser

Such as? Be highly successful in game or higly successful in RL? I seem to have those covered.

Seems like you are a tad irritable today. The lack of walls and academies getting you down?

37 Sambrer0 22,19 Mio.
45 Andrew Done 21,05 Mio.
with all of the walls and academys down andrew :icon_wink: