Self-Updating Maps

mar1n3c0rp5

could we possibly change the nobling to 3 days. gives a better idea of where tribes are pushing and such

That is entirely up to the group, some people like to see the amount of conquers made in 1 day by a tribe others like yourself would like to see a more drawn out scale to see the movements of tribes. I will wait for more discussion before changing it.

DeletedUser61336

That is entirely up to the group, some people like to see the amount of conquers made in 1 day by a tribe others like yourself would like to see a more drawn out scale to see the movements of tribes. I will wait for more discussion before changing it.

Is it at all possible to have both?

DeletedUser95593

Let's do a poll again like we did with the spoilers, that always works.

mar1n3c0rp5

Is it at all possible to have both?

I can't generate two separate auto-updating maps with different days, I may be able to generate a second map daily using the program nickjer put out, but the quality would be greatly diminished.

mar1n3c0rp5

Oh so its not at 3 day intervals?
that sounds nice ^^

This is correct, when the map updates it would show ennoblements for the last 72 hours, and constantly rolling over every 24 hours.
Again if nobody objects to this I will gladly make it a 3 day cycle.

DeletedUser

But Alpha, 3-days will more accurately track how many villages you guys take from Noodle ;)
How is one setting more or less accurate than another?
Perhaps you were looking for a different word, here's a dictionary/thesaurus (/hands Morningfrost book).

DeletedUser

How is one setting more or less accurate than another?
Perhaps you were looking for a different word, here's a dictionary/thesaurus (/hands Morningfrost book).

No, I'm pretty sure that's the word I'm looking for....<holding book upside down>

DeletedUser61336

I can't generate two separate auto-updating maps with different days, I may be able to generate a second map daily using the program nickjer put out, but the quality would be greatly diminished.

Perhaps we could use that as the other one. Just throwing ideas out there. :p

DeletedUser

What about we try the 3 day one for a couple of days, then decide?

DeletedUser

Ok, received some complaints about family tribes on the rim not being allowed to be listed as a family. Just wanted to say, if an updater is willing to keep up-to-date on the constantly changing rim tribe families, then those tribes should be listed as families. Try to be impartial when setting up family tribes (assuming the leaders of those tribes allow their listing as a family). Thanks :)

DeletedUser

No, I'm pretty sure that's the word I'm looking for....<holding book upside down>
If I payed you $500 a week to do a job, you would not be getting payed more, or less, than if I payed you $1000 a fortnight.
Same thing applies with 'accuracy' here. Both are equally accurate, just displaying variations of the same statistics.

DeletedUser

If I payed you $500 a week to do a job, you would not be getting payed more, or less, than if I payed you $1000 a fortnight.
Same thing applies with 'accuracy' here. Both are equally accurate, just displaying variations of the same statistics.

Get back under your bridge.