Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

When 3 out of the 4 nobled villages were gifted too.

one gift, the rest taken properly, its not my fault so many players seem to lack troops.

my oda is higher than most in the top 20 aswell.

its higher than yours so what are you on?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Noodle
Side 2:
Tribes: Noodle

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 5
Difference: 0

chart

about 1/6 of your tribes nobles are internal and thats not including the players who left just before, which would increase it higher.

DeletedUser

yeah i agree that noodle are failing, just because they are internal nobling..

DeletedUser

Clearly failing, whilst being at rank 1 with a 22k lead on pts of top 40 right now.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Noodle arent failing no.

But the fact that they can come on and criticise my growth, when so many of there members seem to find there own villages more apetising just shows there qualities. Though i suppose with a duke like that, what else will they learn?

DeletedUser

One member criticized you? that's hardly representative of the entire tribe, imo there's nothing to criticize or compliment yet.

DeletedUser

quit picking on lgd. I'm still searching for a nice acc to internal.

yeil

one gift, the rest taken properly, its not my fault so many players seem to lack troops.

my oda is higher than most in the top 20 aswell.

its higher than yours so what are you on?

its not about ODA, the defenders ODD were 400 - 800 which is clearly a gift...

DeletedUser

its not about ODA, the defenders ODD were 400 - 800 which is clearly a gift...

snipes and hitting a player who attacked someone else

picking a smart target doesnt make it a gift.

DeletedUser

Clearly failing, whilst being at rank 1 with a 22k lead on pts of top 40 right now.:icon_rolleyes:

There not failing, what they are doing is the exact opposite of that... However they are taking quite a lot of the fun out the game.

DeletedUser

jabber, he was being sarcastic. The dude's from Noodle, you think he'd say his tribe is failing?

DeletedUser

jabber, he was being sarcastic. The dude's from Noodle, you think he'd say his tribe is failing?

I gathered that much, the main point of my message was this bit -
"However they are taking quite a lot of the fun out the game."

DeletedUser

I don't believe Noodle is failing either, Riot has fallen out slightly but who knows at this point anyone can take first. Also potty poo was only given one village, so dont be making comments on stuff you don't know much about ;)

DeletedUser

I don't believe Noodle is failing either, Riot has fallen out slightly but who knows at this point anyone can take first. Also potty poo was only given one village, so dont be making comments on stuff you don't know much about ;)

Yeh, we nearly caught NotBad in ODD rankings, but unfortunattely it means we are 4 villages worth behind Noodles and Easy now. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

The Tribal Maps are what most people come here to see I think, specially Tribe Dominance and Top Tribes, maybe unspoil those and leave the top player etc. as they are?