Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Is that how it works, by request of the tribes? Or in the interest of representing the actual political landscape to everyone who uses the maps?

DeletedUser

Should not really effect it that much... Faith have K dominance without Hope.

But if it needs changing go for it.

greenmonsta

Faith and hope should be marked as a family if thats what they are.

DeletedUser92753

If they say they aren't families, then they aren't families. Without an actual statement that they are a family tribe, all that can be proved is that they are allied and work together.

mar1n3c0rp5

My definition of a family will be:
1. What the Head of the Family tells me
2. Common names of legitimate tribes
3. What I see and hear!

They are numbered for a reason... :icon_razz:
If there is a dispute, the family will not be added unless requested by the head of the family.

Thank You. :icon_biggrin:

greenmonsta

Should not really effect it that much... Faith have K dominance without Hope.

But if it needs changing go for it.

If they say they aren't families, then they aren't families. Without an actual statement that they are a family tribe, all that can be proved is that they are allied and work together.

They have clearly admitted that they are a family, and it does say that on their profile. Doesn't always need a statement from the tribe to know that they are a family.

DeletedUser

Nobody said they weren't a family, they just said they wanted to be separate on the map, but never denied they were sister tribes.

greenmonsta

Nobody said they weren't a family, they just said they wanted to be separate on the map, but never denied they were sister tribes.

Doesn't really matter what they want, If they are one tribe they should be marked as such.

DeletedUser79609

They are numbered for a reason... :icon_razz:
If there is a dispute, the family will not be added unless requested by the head of the family.

Thank You. :icon_biggrin:

So the fact that they have almost identical names and tribal profile, which has them both linked in it, and they deny being a family.

That is pro.

DeletedUser

can you update the non-family maps please? they are abit outdated now :p

DeletedUser92753

We we actually need one and he isnt just taking a long weekend, I'll do it but I dont know how to contact Nickjer.

mar1n3c0rp5

We we actually need one and he isnt just taking a long weekend, I'll do it but I dont know how to contact Nickjer.

You do understand that the non-family maps are made by me. There is no way for you to update them unless you make them from scratch. It's not a fast an easy process and unfortunately I haven't had the time as of late to do it. As for the self-updating, they update automatically. What is there that needs to be changed? Patience would prove worthy here as it takes 24 hours for the updating maps to change. So unless there is a problem Witt the self-updating maps, contacting nickjer about the non-family maps would prove pointless.

DeletedUser92753

Hey now, I only saw a post that said inactive map updater. And frankly those come along as often as inactive bloggers. If you read the first sentence I suggested (granted I realized a typo made this unclear) that perhaps you are active and just not on to change it immediately.

mar1n3c0rp5

Apologies then, I am working on it now as this is my first actual weekend, with free time. As for the families, if there are no tribes in the family in the top 20 they will not be tracked. Meaning if you have a rank 23,54, and 120 tribe in a family, they will not appear on the map. It's too much work to track 100 different families. Only those with at least 1 tribe in the top rank will appear.