Setting changes

DeletedUser

I'm not the guy who knows these things, or checks them, but I'm guessing they're just taking their time. It's probably because it was only recently that a tribe itself dominated over 80%. Also these are not set guidelines, they are relative.

DeletedUser656

80% domination - CHECK

They gave is all of the above but no 3 month endgame period, so where is it? We have met the requirements for stage 3 endgame for like 2months at least, so slow :(

As of this announcement that endgame phase no longer exists, though we are currently considering another try at something similar.

DeletedUser

Once the winning team (either one single dominating tribe, or two tribes allied together, or family tribe consisting of 2 tribes) reaches 85% domination they can send in a ticket requesting that the world be surveyed for opinions on how the world should end. Players would either be able to vote for the world to end in 2 months, 3 months or at 100% domination.

Can we have the survey then please?

STAFAST

oh oh oh, stop paying to play everybody, they will end this world if they make no money from it.

What a load of garbage " As of this announcement that endgame phase no longer exists, though we are currently considering another try at something similar "

We won the damn world, nobody wants to play it anymore, end it and stop messing us around with your words.

My god when my PP runs out I am not going to play this game anymore, it has gotten stupid in my opinion the way it is going.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, I haven't been active lately (taking a couple days off due to family issues) and didn't read that announcement thoroughly yet. Sorry for the false hope :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

Careful now, that's borderline modbashing :icon_eek:.

Love you too Rukoh :icon_redface:.

I wonder if anyone else is gonna complain about the way this world will end :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

I'm starting to think its just gunna be December 21st 2012. Would make more sense now

DeletedUser

The end of the world on the end of the world! Why didn't I think of that :icon_biggrin:?

The Great 1One1

May I ask why it matters so much if/when the world ends? If you guys don't want to keep spending your pp...can't you just stop? If you wanted to stop playing the world...can't you just stop?

Or am I actually missing something here?

Shampoo & Conditioner.

STAFAST

Cant let the barbs rear their ugly heads and win this world can we?

DeletedUser

May I ask why it matters so much if/when the world ends? If you guys don't want to keep spending your pp...can't you just stop? If you wanted to stop playing the world...can't you just stop?

Or am I actually missing something here?

Shampoo & Conditioner.

Free PP for some, acknowledgement for the rest, and it closes a chapter, it's more 'final' than just stopping playing. Believe it or not, some people actually want to finish, and not just quit.

The Great 1One1

Fair enough about the free pp. Who gets the free pp by the way? The whole tribe or just the top ranked players?

=RedFox=

So, can a mod explain why we are getting these messages when we try to finish off the smaller players. Is this a bug?

Until 12.8. 6:20, the target can only attack or be attacked, if the relation of points between attacker and defender is no more than 20.

DeletedUser

Mods can't explain that, only someone like an admin/CM could do that :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser656

So, can a mod explain why we are getting these messages when we try to finish off the smaller players. Is this a bug?

Until 12.8. 6:20, the target can only attack or be attacked, if the relation of points between attacker and defender is no more than 20.

It's a world setting I always forget about when disabling restarts, I'll turn it off later tonight.