~SF~ Declares war on Shadow Family

DeletedUser113867

Now tell me where is this advantage? Their all over our front and losing?

Currently it's 6-2.

I do not know the advantage shadow have, personally i think they are at a disadvantage but merge players assure me this is a war and a tough one for them.

DeletedUser

Merge was invited to the war by SF, so since are war stat whores we figured why not, we already had a few players taking their villages anyway. Is everyone forgetting that Norse has been "fighting" Shadow for like a month?

I'm personally rooting for the darkness...GOGO shadow/shade!

GodofLight

Merge was invited to the war by SF, so since are war stat whores we figured why not, we already had a few players taking their villages anyway. Is everyone forgetting that Norse has been "fighting" Shadow for like a month?

I'm personally rooting for the darkness...GOGO shadow/shade!

If NORSE have been fighting Shadow, then I would highly suggest someone tests NORSE :p because we haven't even begun a real op and already took 5 of their villages

DeletedUser116033

Breaking news! I found the merge mass invite mail!

Hello [insert name],

Might I urge first of all this is an individual mail tailored specifically to you, we promise we did not send the exact same message to every other player in your team. We are due to start war on your tribe and thought it a courtesy to send a mail with your invite request. He in merge we are strongly against recruiting enemies and engaging in merges. We are a dominant force in the continent due to wiping every other tribe out through total destruction.

You seem to have the qualities we look for; good knowledge on how to survive, loyalty to your friends and tribe, fearlessness and never backing down from a fight. In this tribe we have high standards, we expect you to merge into a large account with two weeks of joining or you will be removed. We like to keep a small member count so do not mind kicking players who dont show the qualities we mentioned above.

Last of all, "mi casa es su casa" - my home is your home. Welcome to the MERGE.

Respectfully,
Your soon to be Duke.

DISCLAIMER: I am rather drunk and this should only be taken as a pure troll. It's about time someone lightened up the forums abit from the flame fests and measuring of appendage. Have a good war and a great night!

DeletedUser108293

DISCLAIMER: I am rather drunk and this should only be taken as a pure troll. It's about time someone lightened up the forums abit from the flame fests and measuring of appendage. Have a good war and a great night!

This ones pretty amazing bro, well done!
And goodluck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Lol that would be pretty funny if it made any sense and wasn't extremely condescending and insulting. Great thing about modern age trolls, they live only to make themselves laugh. Sigh, TW and trolls have so much in common...they used to be amazing 5+ years ago.

DeletedUser108293

I can perfectly understand that one. There are always peeps who dont wanna fight their friends or just want to go to a better tribe etc when a war breaks out. Cant really see whats the deal with that. As usual: Recruitment is part of tw.

DeletedUser115561

Maybe you should have something planned before you declare war, just sayin'

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SF~
Side 2:
Tribes: Shadow, Shade

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,818
Side 2: 7,754
Difference: 5,064

chart

When I go to twstats, I only get one side nobling one another. and it never wants to show the real stats? why does it work for you? :s

DeletedUser

If NORSE have been fighting Shadow, then I would highly suggest someone tests NORSE :p because we haven't even begun a real op and already took 5 of their villages

NORSE have only ever launched 1 op at Shadow, and we defended well but eventually the player gave up.

Seeing as our defence troops were to the south when fighting QOL i dont think we were expecting you guys to attack, we were focusing on just 1 front where we won the war.

we were always going to lose vilages in a sitaution like this.

And to the person mentioning shadow having the upper hand, please explain :S? We will just have to go down with a sinking ship, And when the trains die, im rather looking forward to seeing NORSE step in and mop up the already weakened tribes :)

3 Shadow Knights 6,73 Mil

didnt get rank 3 odd for no reason ;)

DeletedUser113867

And to the person mentioning shadow having the upper hand, please explain :S? )

Merge claim that though the family are 3.5 million points bigger than norse it would be an even fight because points do not decide who will win.

So i was saying merge are claiming the same for this war.

GodofLight

NORSE have only ever launched 1 op at Shadow, and we defended well but eventually the player gave up.

Seeing as our defence troops were to the south when fighting QOL i dont think we were expecting you guys to attack, we were focusing on just 1 front where we won the war.

we were always going to lose vilages in a sitaution like this.

And to the person mentioning shadow having the upper hand, please explain :S? We will just have to go down with a sinking ship, And when the trains die, im rather looking forward to seeing NORSE step in and mop up the already weakened tribes :)

3 Shadow Knights 6,73 Mil

didnt get rank 3 odd for no reason ;)

The odds are stacked against Shadow/Shade... that's not even debatable, you are stuck in the middle, the butter of our bread :p

DeletedUser116033

[spoil]
17mHbX5.png
[/spoil]

Safe to say shadow probably contacted every tribe in the top 20 regarding help.

DeletedUser

The odds are stacked against Shadow/Shade... that's not even debatable, you are stuck in the middle, the butter of our bread :p

I like a good sandwhich ;)

Ill be that hidden jalapeno thats underneath that lettuce when you ordered at subway >.<

ride.or.internal

Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow
Side 2:
Tribes: MERGE, SWEET, ~SF~

Timeframe: 29/08/2014 21:09:00 to 01/09/2014 17:07:01

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 13
Difference: 10

chart