Shame on the world Favorite

falagas13

First of all, I am not in a tribe, I don't even play in this world. I just love to keep up with the world news and I see many of you accusing Leofwine for having 3 villages and 30 ODA. But did you actually paid attention to what our beloved Riot has been doing?

Let me enlighten you a bit,

https://prnt.sc/jjp3h8
https://prnt.sc/jjov4v

25 members. 8 villages qonquered all above 2000 points. All of their members combined have 4.000 oda in total.

At least Leofwine from what I have been hearing this far, doesn't belong to the best tribe in the world nor is "a beast ready to feast on his enemies corpses" and one of the best in 100.

I would prefer this world to be 2x smaller and competitive than what these guys are doing this far. Having an "elite premade" consisting of 25 people, having their co-players forming Impact and being used as a meatshield. Furthermore, they have Contra tribe also meatshielding for them. And it's really funny that in the end all 50 players of impact and Contra will end up gifting their villages to Riot. No offense guys, but if my dog was able to use a computer and was given an account in Riot, he could be rank 10+ with such tactics:)

However, here is something interesting.

https://prnt.sc/jjp3r4

Rank 1 tribe, Rank 1 in ODA, 15 villages conquered (+8 vs Riot), 157.000 ODA. By some quick mafs 40x Riot's ODA.

I really don't know why you are all so hyped with those trashes. They literally were behind Tequila Sunrise during the whole startup process and now they caught up because they were handed free villages. While you are all having your battles these guys are using push accounts to not only build villages for them, but to tank all the enemy stacks. Laughable.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Gaining as much ground as possible while loosing minimal troops, HA what scrubs they obvs don't know how to play the game. With tequila being made 2 days before Riot! you would ofc expect them to be 2 days ahead :) great observation

falagas13

Gaining as much ground as possible while loosing minimal troops, HA what scrubs they obvs don't know how to play the game. With tequila being made 2 days before Riot! you would ofc expect them to be 2 days ahead :) great observation

Actually the accounts were made 24h later maximum. At least the top ones.
Still this is not my point. You/They use 50 people to tank for them, stack them and gift them villages. And people judge Leofwine

DeletedUser122016

People should have patience before they come to a conclusion about who is ahead in the start-up . Well of course Riot is boosting their accounts but that makes no difference to us.

We got 2 eyes to observe, 2 ears to listen but 1 mouth to speak .

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
We merely did what the game allowed us to do, knowing we'd be targeted for some of the more known names we have.

This has resulted in more safety for us due to our own numbers and will result in good growth for all our eventual accounts even if we lose some villages.

We expected this world to be huge, it isnt sadly enough... But we came prepped for it regardless.

falagas13

We merely did what the game allowed us to do, knowing we'd be targeted for some of the more known names we have.

This has resulted in more safety for us due to our own numbers and will result in good growth for all our eventual accounts even if we lose some villages.

We expected this world to be huge, it isnt sadly enough... But we came prepped for it regardless.
I never said you violated the rules. All I said is that a premade consisting of 25 accounts has 50 more accounts to be used as meatshields. And don't worry, there are clowns like you making the world big enough:)

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

It does however, in my opinion take some of the competitiveness out of the game. Not saying it's not legal, because it is. It just makes the game kind of blander.

The Four Llamas

Gaining as much ground as possible while loosing minimal troops, HA what scrubs they obvs don't know how to play the game.

i doubt when tribalwars started off that multiple accounts created by each co were their main aim. its now become a part of the game whether anyone likes it or not as it is clearly not illegal to do however i do not believe it is the backbone or one of the main ways of playing tw as you suggested. nowadays people cant play without doing this but it will give you a nice advantage if they did.

I'm sorry, we picked a world favorite when? I must have missed the election.

I've barely seen any mention of Riot! on the forums at all. Just seems like you trying to shit-stir and bring negative attention to a tribe you dislike. I also don't buy that you aren't playing.

earlier on not so long after the world start with all these blogs and reviews, riots backside was licked on a tremendous scale so hes probably referring to that

tbh mate dont even explain to these lot, if theyre so annoyed by it they can get 50 co's themselves and do the same, do what you want. if they had that power themselves they would do exactly as you guys did.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
tbh mate dont even explain to these lot, if theyre so annoyed by it they can get 50 co's themselves and do the same, do what you want. if they had that power themselves they would do exactly as you guys did.

Eh, this is a pretty weak argument. I for one would rather proudly lose than win by cheating the system. Do I speak for everyone? Of course not, but I'm also certainly not alone in holding this view.

The Four Llamas

Eh, this is a pretty weak argument. I for one would rather proudly lose than win by cheating the system. Do I speak for everyone? Of course not, but I'm also certainly not alone in holding this view.

ok you lose proudly. i just said most of the people being annoyed at this is because they couldnt or didnt do it themselves when they are free to do so. its not okay for them to go and criticise others for something they could have done too.

The Four Llamas

Yes it is. You can absolutely criticize people for abusing the system.
na man i just think people are hating. whatever your opinion is on how to best play this game ethically, if all parties have an option to do something and some chose not to do it while some does, the former has no right to then chat crap about the others. its not something that is favoured towards some people

A14C

Actually the accounts were made 24h later maximum. At least the top ones.
Still this is not my point. You/They use 50 people to tank for them, stack them and gift them villages. And people judge Leofwine

Get off your alt account Leofwine...

Riot was picked as worlds favourites tribe here on the forum only by them selfs

I didn't see this anywhere and I frequent the forums often.

OK you lose proudly. i just said most of the people being annoyed at this is because they couldn't or didn't do it themselves when they are free to do so. its not okay for them to go and criticise others for something they could have done too.

That's just a hilariously bad argument. For example, there are plenty of sports in the world with avenues that can gain you the advantage with very little punishment, if any. Is it legal in the rules of the game? Often yes. However, the spirit of competition definitely takes a hit and it feels cheap.

Again you are spouting nonsense that this is available to everyone. While it is, I guarantee a fairly large population aren't aware it takes place or that doing so is within the rules - and it certainly does not mean those of us that don't do it can't air our grievances.

It sounds as if you are desperate to justify yourself.

Last edited: