Whoops, i meant Chilly. I thought he was a she :S

Edit: where'd he go?

DeletedUser

You mean XElla-?

She has been gone for many months now.
Our recent moderator has been ChillyAcademic but he has left as well

Under temp moderation by an elder mod right now
xElla- has been gone for a least a year by now right? :icon_confused:

I don't know where chilly went. He was a cool guy and a very good player.

Atlantia rocks :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Atlantia rocks :icon_razz:

That's what I pay you for pki :icon_wink:

Chilly has had to leave the team due to some RL issues, though we hope he will return in the future once he has more time again.

In the mean time, I'll be modding this forum until someone else is appointed to look after you all. If anyone has any issues, then feel free to mail me.

DeletedUser

That's what I pay you for pki :icon_wink:

Chilly has had to leave the team due to some RL issues, though we hope he will return in the future once he has more time again.

In the mean time, I'll be modding this forum until someone else is appointed to look after you all. If anyone has any issues, then feel free to mail me.

Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up. I was about to mail him to tell him I was back from my, uh, holiday when I noticed his forum was modless.

I'll try to keep W24 from invading the modless W23 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser55663

Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up. I was about to mail him to tell him I was back from my, uh, holiday when I noticed his forum was modless.

I'll try to keep W24 from invading the modless W23 :icon_wink:

W24 and W23 are friends now, y'fool :)

Also, someone besides me post in the blooody count thread >:

DeletedUser55663

Well, An active world 24 and an inactive W23 were friends. But The War Machine can fight a 13 sided battle without difficulty, if they start to rear their ugly head :p

DeletedUser

Well, An active world 24 and an inactive W23 were friends. But The War Machine can fight a 13 sided battle without difficulty, if they start to rear their ugly head :p

Orly?

Anyway, Lewder Spam Squad > W24 Spam Squad.

DeletedUser55663

I respectfully disagree.

S'peciall in a few weeks, gawd, Josh is gonna be back. Then it'll be Sully, Ewok, n' Josh hitting almost every world :3 Won't that be horrifiing?

DeletedUser

I respectfully disagree.

S'peciall in a few weeks, gawd, Josh is gonna be back. Then it'll be Sully, Ewok, n' Josh hitting almost every world :3 Won't that be horrifiing?
I still remember the first day coma visited W24 general section. He was bored because he was the last poster in every thread in the general section and the main section :lol:

DeletedUser

I still remember the first day coma visited W24 general section. He was bored because he was the last poster in every thread in the general section and the main section :lol:

we let him do it so that he would get in trouble from our mod at the time, and teach y'all a lesson AND stress the mod out at the same time. that same mod that quit soon after, yeah that one.

DeletedUser

not really.
its not that hard to ban smeone you know.

^ this.

Sully, nobody lasts long after coming off a long ban usually.

Keep in mind I'm more infamous, not to mention I can beat you all in awesomeness.

/ego