Shop Competition

DeletedUser99229

You know how my sigs look, you can base it from that pick a team for me :)

DeletedUser

Awesome, I'll add it in, and set a date? What about we make it the 20th all entries have to be done by? (4 days time) And are we all agreed with the "set of sigs"/freestyle for the first one?

I'll PM everyone to let them know as-well when we are ready to go.

Sounds nice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We don't have any other replacements, so we either have to scrap one of the teams, or shak and yurtles just do it with 2.

DeletedUser

Shak, yurtles and twillow in one team? Very formidable team, perhaps too much so, but we don't have many options :p

Alrighty, if you're up for that then we will get started, I'll send out a notice to everyone about the date/theme/etc and message GE about it as-well.

DeletedUser

*Cries*

Oh sigh. First off I would like to apologize for any troubles I cause, but I just lost my photoshop laptop :icon_redface:

Thus because of this I wont be able to compete in the competitions as of right now. Im gonna be trying really hard to work out this problem and get something temporary up and running for the the moment. Special apology to RSI and Night Terror.

Sorry everyone :'(

Ethan

DeletedUser

Well I guess unless there is anyone who can fill in, RSI and NT will just have to flip a coin, and 1 of them can do 2.

DeletedUser100345

Well I guess unless there is anyone who can fill in, RSI and NT will just have to flip a coin, and 1 of them can do 2.
I would try it, but at the moment my task is not clear for me.
Because, i´m from Germany and some things are hard to understand.:icon_redface:
Do we would have to create one picture? Or do everyone have to make one and the 3 are presented together?

I would value my gfx-skills with 1,5 ;-).

mattoematt

Wondering if 'GE's Bitch' would be more suitable... ah well: join.

DeletedUser

Ok well I will join also, seems fun :)

matt you'll be on my team, as all the teams are already sorted so we get mashed together apparently :D

Another change I need to bring to your guys attention, Captain TimeForce will be on this team, while H@ardcore will join team 2, to keep the skill levels balanced out.

So the latest team is :

Mattoematt
Genetic Engineer
Captain TimeForce