Short rounds explained

DeletedUser

plan on it.

I was in this round but I messed up a little dodge, got catted, and said screw it. lol xD

DeletedUser

I'm trying to get a few of my tribemates from other worlds to join up with me, but right now I do not.

DeletedUser

Sure if I for sure join. I'm on call right now and have a chance at getting called into work. :(

DeletedUser57338

I may not be here... I think I will be tho... your job is to find 5 more members thx bye
shotgun making the tribe
do you have skype?

DeletedUser

last round was awesome you should have quit

I nuked your friends nuke by the way... lol

DeletedUser

So it's only if your defending from an attack, you need your farm up to get your troops to 100%? You don't need farm up so much for 100% if your just attacking someone?

DeletedUser

Correct, bob. The reduced efficiency only applies to troops that are defending the village; any attacks will not matter. Basically, do not build defensive troops as they are a waste of space, just build offense and kill them before they kill you.

DeletedUser

hehe

Yup. Encouraging people to play more offensively isn't bad.

You know, there are 'dirty' ways to get OD, I hope people won't go these ways since it has nothing to do with the real fun.

I know a guy who went spying in another tribe and asked for a lot of support, when they started sending support he asked a friend to ram down the walls so he was able to kill the support they were sending to him, the village had low tech lvls too...

I mean, nuking your own villages and killing tons of defenseless troops is hilarious...

(Just one of the 'dirty' ways :p)

maybe you can make a little defense to defend for when someone tries to farm you?
I'm sure gonna join this round...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who can be online the whole round?
you can join my tribe then...

DeletedUser

I'd like some more rounds with 'cheat' villages. Now they're fun. :)

DeletedUser

New World Idea

Standard Round

In this round the stats can vary. This world could be a world that does not require a premium for maybe the first 5000 players. This would be played just like any other world accept at high speed.

(there is a game named travian that has this feature. travian is just like tribalwars except not as good.)

This could be cool because it would incourage playing time. with a high speed world you would have to be on a lot to make sure you didnt get nobled over a short period of time, and you would have to be good at the game because these games would be very competitive.

These games would last until there was either one tribe left or one player left. They could also could be capped at like a two week period and the player with the highest points or highest OD ranking could win. This would be an option that the staff would pick for the world.

These worlds should probably be counted seperately from speed worlds and should be kept seperate from the speed worlds so speed worlds with motives could be played too. EX: right now there are normal worlds, speed worlds, and high performance worlds. This would be another type of branch of worlds.

I think that this would be really cool

ston3d

patskewl pretty much everyone in speed has been pushing for a higher player limit since time began.

:|

They do it occasionally in .de. well they used to. Check there out :)

DeletedUser56898

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll