Should CRASH be a family?

Should Crash be marked as a family on Nickjer's Maps?

• Total voters

Repinski

Should CRASH, SubV, Brave!, and STF be marked as a family on Nickjer's Auto-Updating Maps for w48? There appears to be a very large disagreement here between the rest of the world and the CRASH members.

Lets have the poll decide. Thanks for doing this Kangaroom!!!

Best Regards,
-Repinski, w48 Auto-Updating Map Manager

Repinski

Caglen I'd watch out, Mod bashing is against the forum rules and Kangaroom is our Elder Mod meaning he'll read this. :icon_biggrin:

Repinski

Hey Cag.... I thought I was the only one that wanted them as a family? I thought no one wanted them listed?

Can you get off your stuck up high horse yet and admit you were wrong? The poll hasn't been open for 2 hours yet and it's already 18-7.

DeletedUser

And that's without me voting

Kangaroo court
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Look up kangaroo court in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
A kangaroo court or kangaroo trial is a colloquial term for a sham legal proceeding or court. The outcome of a trial by kangaroo court is essentially determined in advance, usually for the purpose of ensuring conviction, either by going through the motions of manipulated procedure or by allowing no defense at all.

Repinski

Caglen, your tribe is the only tribe that doesn't agree with you guys being marked as a family. It's logical for you guys to be marked as a family and I said I was going to get a poll made so this issue could be laid to rest and your probably right, the yes's will most likely win. But if you knew this why did you drag it out to this and fight it for so long when it could have easily been avoided by you just allowing yourselves to be marked as a family.

Nickjer knows about this poll and the outcome of this poll will determine if your marked or not so crying to him when I mark you again when it's apparent that yes's will win won't work this time.

DeletedUser

You are quite possibly the whiniest person I've ever seen grace these forums...

Repinski

I hope that was directed at Caglen since we posted at the same time :lol:

DeletedUser

I wish there would have been an option for I don't care.

That is what i would have voted for.

peezor

I voted Yes, because this arguement is absolutely awesome.

Brought some life to the externals, yay!

DeletedUser

Heh, this thread is irrelevant. I don't think many people care, and for people to get so irritated as to want to make a poll to make CRASH a family...totally unneeded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heh, this thread is irrelevant. I don't think many people care, and for people to get so irritated as to want to make a poll to make CRASH a family...totally unneeded.

Not fussed about the poll, all I ask is are subv your family or fair game?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heh, this thread is irrelevant. I don't think many people care, and for people to get so pissed as to want to make a poll to make CRASH a family...totally unneeded.

Tell that to your whiny leader who got so angry as to contact nickjer because your tribe was marked as such. Maybe if it's irrelevant and doesn't matter then it shouldn't have been petitioned in the first place?

DeletedUser

rep you are busy nowa days.I hope you will still continue to play for a long time since i dont want to see you hop onto another acct when you are in trouble.I quit blogging which is a good news since you can do that job for w48 as well with the amt of time you spend in externals apart from trying to look for some other position:icon_idea:

On topic, I dont think marking SubV/STF/Brave! to CRASH is like stating they are a family.But then again there is no point in making an argument where everyone wants to mark CRASH as a family.I am a bit biased but as for others only time will tell whether CRASH is a family or not regardless of how this poll will turn out.But the outcome of this poll will be living proof that CRASH will become a tough nut to crack if they keep on moving forward.

Also walsh dont overuse my pm just as rep has been for a few months where he states that he was about to get an acct within SubV.The main reason is obviously the fact that rc and other council never liked to have you within us.You kinda saved my face there where you said you already got another acct whereas bama got an acct.By this I am not stating that

Finally to those who praised and criticized SubV and Brave!,the merge is between the active members only which means you have got 70+ active members to think about ingame.Flaming and labeling wont affect the moral of my guys rather it will only add fuel to flame(^.^).I didnt want anything to do with XIII or SYN rather I wanted to see how well you merge was going to work but it seems I will have to wait a bit more:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Finally to those who praised and criticized SubV and Brave!,the merge is between the active members only which means you have got 70+ active members to think about ingame.Flaming and labeling wont affect the moral of my guys rather it will only add fuel to flame(^.^)

Is 70 your lucky number? as 70 players are nobling 70% barbs/inactives so far since this super duper active tribe was created

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You kinda saved my face there where you said you already got another acct whereas bama got an acct.By this I am not stating that

Hey death.
Sorry how thing turned out since we havent talked since everything went down but yea. But i was curious what you meant here because I didnt get it.

Repinski

He was referring to how I never accepted his offer to an account in SubV and you got an account in there instead. And btw Death, you offered me an account before I even took the trio account so that has nothing to do with -XIII-. Also, I would make a horrible blogger, I'm too opinionated. Now that Nuketech is back though he should be the blogger. Maybe he will at least get them out on time. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and dA I don't think I'll be quitting anytime soon. I like my 2 million point account inside my great tribe. I chose -XIII- over SubV. I never even came to ask you about your offer about an account in SubV. I didn't want to be under RC's leadership even though he is a great leader I have a feeling we wouldn't have gotten along.

Last edited: