Sig Gallery and Discussion

DeletedUser

I just download the font then put it in the Fonts folder in Windows, and it works.

No.. mind requires me to unzip them to there and then open the FONTS folder in windows and open then hit 'done' in the top left. Some great fonts have just become avaliable to me becuase I figured that our :lol:

DeletedUser63403

Is that a bad thing? And what's the Night Terror touch? I confuzzled :icon_eek:

LOL!:lol:

I meant over the top in good sense.
And night terror touch?..... You got a unique style.... but a few sigs (like the itunes one) is just not like your usual ones(which are far better).

DeletedUser

LOL!:lol:

I meant over the top in good sense.
And night terror touch?..... You got a unique style.... but a few sigs (like the itunes one) is just not like your usual ones(which are far better).

Ah yeah. Those ones are done to client specifications.

DeletedUser

Your new one is quite impressive, i must say. (3rd spoiler).

DeletedUser

Hurry up and put the sig on you fool :3

Btw some really good tutorials not written by me put up

patrox

10 out of 10
Im getting a copy of CS4 in a week or so and i used to be really good with photoshop 7 a few years ago making sigs and stuff so ill see what i can do after getting back into the swing of things again

DeletedUser

Nice sigs you have there Night Terror, one of your new ones in particular had me wowing at the screen for a minute or two, and still does every time I look at it again...
flljk2.png

I read through your "C4D Uses/Application Tutorial", and I have to admit I hadn't a clue what a c4d was when I began to read that, by the end, and after ~2 minutes of furious googling for an answer, I think I now have a general idea.

Now for my question, and I'm afraid it's probably going to sound stupid for everyone who already knows the answers/knows anything about photoshop at all;
I have photoshop 7 (That's not too badly out-of-date is it?), and while I haven't seen anywhere in it something mentioning c4d's, I assume I can take the concept and make my own shapes/patterns/etc in their own layers, then make them 10%ish opaque, and it will achieve the same result, albeit with a little more time and effort on my end, right?

I'll leave you with this quote found while googling what c4d's were, which I had to laugh at :lol:
C4D's are retarded in any case. LOLCOPYPASTE SHINY AWESOME!!

Edit: Here's my "best" sig I've done so far, as you can see from looking at it it can still use work, there's a bit of a white line around the right-hand picture :(
Helf-ItsyTrialcopy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just like to state that NT made my absolutely awesomely perfect sig when he didn't even know me nor did I give him any suggestions as to what I would like on my sig.. not even colors. He is just that good.

When he showed it to me, utterly perfect. I didn't ask him to change a thing <3 - P.S make me a Seductive-Dominatrix one ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe I would try to make one. Download a fake program for free and see if I can do something up myself. If not, I will be knocking at your door, happy to pay in PP or cash

DeletedUser

Nice Night. I am not up to your level but I will be. I am thinking about in a couple of years going to school for architecture and minoring in graphic design. I just love what I can do. Oh and Elise's sig is one of my favorite's and probably the first one I ever saw you make.

DeletedUser

i agree einstein i think elise's is his best probley

but einstein your good too