Sig makers duels

DeletedUser

I don't really care who is my opponent, but all I wish he is not as good as Rewriteable, Centhrax, Rockerdish, NG :D Maybe Genetic Engineer if he accepts? :p

i think GE will accept challenge! he alredy asked if he can be in next round.
it is on you two then to set rules about theme, size, or anything else you want to set limits on. as it take two days for work (one day for original and one for edit) you can start as soon as you arrange everything.

I would accept however I already have an opponent :p

Genetic Engineer V Dude123526

Free theme - Free size - Free everything

Make whatever you like

24 hours - swap

24 hours - edit

DeletedUser

I think we should have a Disaster vs Disaster one [Minor v Beautiful] :)

calipzo80

Then I am looking for opponent! :D

Lol Rocker, yeah let's do one round(I can see ur .psd :D)

Burning GFX

I vote for you night :D

rewritable's was awsome but i like your version of his better :p

DeletedUser

I'm gona have to vote for RW his original is nicer :) The edits are improvements but they roughly improve around the same amount :) Still a nice sig though NG ;)

DeletedUser

I think we should have a Disaster vs Disaster one [Minor v Beautiful] :)

O.O Lol funny story behind that. I can't find the thread now, but I actually got into GFX because of BD lol. I 'twas my first week under this account name...

Someone commented like "Hey MD, you have like the same name as BD lol!"
then someone was trolling and said something like "except BD has an awesome sig and avvy and new guy has nothing"

then I got all butthurt and decided I would make myself a sig. 48hrs later, got hooked.

ANYWAY! Don't wanna hijack a thread, so I'm voting for RW.

Though the white sig doesn't look very good on TW forums without a black border, methinks. Would look gr8 on a black background though.

NG's sig has too extreme depth-creating. It's not a one-sided deal. You need to create lots of blur and sharpen layers. Also, crazy borders are crazy. C4D is badly disguised on the left, I can see the whole damn thing. Also, quite chaotic. Looks like for the BG all you really did was c4d spam. Would've been better if you just made a smudge sig, imo. It's unoriginal, but it would definitely look better.

I think there's 2 more sigs(uploaded by rw) I can't see. Probably cuz it's on imageshack. I'm in China atm and imageshack is blocked for some stupid reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think there's 2 more sigs(uploaded by rw) I can't see. Probably cuz it's on imageshack. I'm in China atm and imageshack is blocked for some stupid reason.

Bwah... why did they have to block the best (ot at least the most reliable) image host out there :(

I re-uploaded my original and my Ng's edit on tinypic
[spoil]http://i45.tinypic.com/f4lg1f.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/2jahgxw.png
[/spoil]

Also, haven't seen you in ages, since GC times, that is, bar your few short appearances here.

DeletedUser

Me and dude have completed our sigs, were gona swap ( if he's online ) so SHOULD be done by tomorow :) .. maybe even tonight :)

Burning GFX

Looking for a noob to challange ;D (a noob so i got a chance pl0x)

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ok, it will be 48 hours voting, reason is that next round need 24+24 hours to prepare signatures, so it is rule from now on.

i will replay to MinorDisaster after this round is finished :)

DeletedUser51929

I like both the Original siglets befor the other one edited them, so I'm go off the orginal sig's you made, and to me I think RW's orginal is better. Nightblade's is awesome and I love what he's done, but I think RW's is better and I hate The Hulk... duno why just do :p

My Vote: RW

DeletedUser

http://i45.tinypic.com/f4lg1f.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/2jahgxw.png

Also, haven't seen you in ages, since GC times, that is, bar your few short appearances here.

Cool. I think both edits are the best. RW's edit of the green one just made it from sub-mediocre to mediocre... Night's edit of RW's isn't necessarily better, just different because it has a different and theme and tone to it.

Good job to both of yaaa!!! =)

Also, yeah. I took a break from TW forums and stuff for a while =p