Siggy Shop...

DeletedUser

But did you paint it?

no you didnt!! you see, Mine are Actually the best, you just dont realise it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hotaku you are basically using other peoples pictures and making sigs into them. Sams is paint its original and awsome. Not much people can draw awsome sigs with paint hes creative.

DeletedUser

yeh I rock ! ( there 10 premium points each btw ) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I didn't make this siggy, talk to Oscar if you're complaining, talk to the whole Empire premade :/

DeletedUser

I didn't make this siggy, talk to Oscar if you're complaining, talk to the whole Empire premade :/

Hey, I made a sig just for you ! enjoy!

8xu8tg.jpg

DeletedUser

each one took me about 2 minutes.

And you are teh fail here! Go Home!

DeletedUser

lol, I am home. :)

As of taste, no one seriously has taste... taste is all in the mind. You may not think I do but I think I do.

DeletedUser

Lmao great sigs. I never made one before so I gave it a try using paint. Took a couple minutes. Here's the outcome...

Criticism is welcomed :lol:

DeletedUser

lol, I am home. :)

As of taste, no one seriously has taste... taste is all in the mind. You may not think I do but I think I do.

33nhgrn.jpg

here you go sir! enjoy

Lmao great sigs. I never made one before so I gave it a try using paint. Took a couple minutes. Here's the outcome...

Criticism is welcomed :lol:

Go make your own siggy Shop! :D its actualy very good. But i prefer simple things

DeletedUser

haha well the picture was taken from a manga that was edited. I just cropped and positioned it the way I wanted, then put the other crap in there.

Yea...no seriously I actually used the pencil to draw this in like 10minutes :icon_wink: