Signature Making Guide: For PS Users!!!

DeletedUser

People seriously, drop it. If you don't want the Tutorials in here, then locked this Topic. I only put the Tutorials up because this is the Graphics Forum, and the fame of GFX is all over the Public Forum now. More, and more players will soon start trying to make some stuff, and the first place that they are going to look for some Guides/Tutorials will be here in the Graphics Forum, because this is the effing GFX FORUM!!!

Now, I didn't claim any of these Tutorials. YOUR SAYING I RIPPED THEM??? How so??? Did I changed the name of the real author to my name??? Did I took the credit away from the original author??? Did I changed the link of the original source to something else??? NO!!! NO!!!, and NO!!! WHAT IS TUTORIAL IF YOUR NOT GOING TO SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE??? Why do you think you have tons of TUTORIALS everywhere??? TO SHARE THE EFFING KNOWLEDGE TO THE EFFING CIVILIZED EFFING WORLD!!! Why do you wanna keep your awesome tutorial in one place, when you can help others by showing it to them??? ANSWER ME...ANYONE WHO POSTED SOME PESSIMISTIC STUFF!!! You will either eat your words, or drop this effing conversation, just like what Vio said... If you are arguing regarding RIPPING, but you don't have a clear clue what it meant...

Here you go:
(I PUT ALL THE POSSIBLE MEANING FOR RIPPING, JUST FOR SOME OF YOU LOW MINDED PEOPLE)

If you wanna banned me, go for it. I don't care. But I think you guys are over reacting, and not thinking for others. Some people would actually like to try it, but doesn't have any idea what to do.

Now, rather than answering all the PM's that most of us will get from the newbies, I took my time to compile these things. If you don't appreciate it, I don't care. If you do, thank you. Now, if you are just a person who has nothing better to do, create your own guide, and stop ruining some people's day.

I've said this a hundred times before and I'll try again.

The people who made the tutorials don't want them here. Therefore it should not be her. No matter what your opinion is.

And when we use the word 'rip' here, we're not talking about the direct definition. Try looking up "rotlfol" in the dictionary.

btw, I clicked the link, but I used about four seconds to close it.

DeletedUser

The people who made the tutorials don't want them here. Therefore it should not be her. No matter what your opinion is.

Are you sure about that???

I hope you have the facts to prove it.

Why don't you answer my questions???

DeletedUser45021

DROP THE TOPIC!
I'm not here for a few days and you guys keep going on about it

MD, did you not read MY post? Stop creating more arguments, and the images stay, it's easier that way. Why would you want to go back and forth, clicking each link etc etc.

I'm deleting any post that has to do with this 'problem' after this post, followed by a possible infraction. You guys are warned O_O

DeletedUser

i really like how this came out.... very usefull even if u use gimp... maybe in ur gimp one a link to this one? 0-o

Tillyboy

I just fully read through all of the tutorials... they are horrible save the first one.

DeletedUser

Speaking of lazyness...hmm...I'm lazy too...to edit these things.

Will do it on the weekends..^_^
thats my moto for life... will do it on the weekends... Im going to see brain this weekend! 0-o he just reminded me... NOW IM GOING TO BED

DeletedUser

Tilly, are you going to help me re-format this Topic too???

Tillyboy

Tilly, are you going to help me re-format this Topic too???

I would.

If I had started the other one >.>

I was at a hotel for my brothers baseball tournament (He lost, badly) and the internet there cost money ._.