Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Rewritable

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

People, c'mon talk to your friends from other worlds and make vio win!!

it'll take 10 seconds of them; just log into w9 forums, no need to even check sigs as they did before, just click on vio name no matter what a poll offers or asks. You can do it, you have the power of having 125 clueless vote in 3 days. Why dont you just use it?

oh, maybe you're holding them till last hours. Got it know ;)

DeletedUser45021

:icon_neutral:

most of my friends voted for indel, fyi.
also, can you just not let it go valth? we got the point, u dont like my sig/me, no need to keep on bringing it up

isnt the last T in violett a wannabe petert T

no, its the name my parents gave to me, its not like i chose it -.-

DeletedUser

no, im not talking about friends, im talking about puppets :icon_biggrin: why dont you just bring them in? or just waiting the right time?

well, i dont have anything against you :icon_neutral: I wanna see you #1, read my post again :icon_wink:

DeletedUser45021

they arent my "puppets", and as i said, most of them didnt even vote for me
valth, get over it already ;)

yungoe

no, im not talking about friends, im talking about puppets :icon_biggrin: why dont you just bring them in? or just waiting the right time?

well, i dont have anything against you :icon_neutral: I wanna see you #1, read my post again :icon_wink:

I voted for RD and so did Moo.

DeletedUser

Drop the attitude Valth, this poll is a completely different thing. I also never voted for Vio if you were wondering, this is not a popularity contest, it's just to see what sigs people think are better.

If you are seeing this thread as anything more then a signature contest then you should just leave.

DeletedUser45021

I voted for RD and so did Moo.

and so did ijje, well he voted for indel lol.

peter, its ok, he will never get it, hes just gonna try to make every other topic that might have something to do with me into a flame war

DeletedUser63403

its valth, what do u expect :p

i know that RD <3 ^^ although i managed to be tied with u :icon_wink:
never seen him before

doesn't matter.lol... biased opinions

and i hate the 100px siggy:icon_evil: thats cheating:icon_cry:

DeletedUser45021

never seen him before

doesn't matter.lol... biased opinions

and i hate the 100px siggy:icon_evil: thats cheating:icon_cry:

agreed D;
my competition is gonna be better anyway :3
should it be 120 max or 150?

DeletedUser

It's not like it would make much of a difference if I shrunk it. That was just the size I made the document and I went with it :icon_razz:

Don't hate me! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser63403

yay for 150px!! make it at max 200 if you like...and at least 120!

DeletedUser63403

It's not like it would make much of a difference if I shrunk it. That was just the size I made the document and I went with it :icon_razz:

Try shrinking it...you'll know:lol:

rbh135

I don't :icon_redface:
Fyi I voted for j00 <3

DeletedUser45021

we could never hate you ^^

@ RD: good idea :eek: ill make u my co-host ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.