Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Rewritable

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well well vio, you're the one who should get that not all men has to like you, ok? I said i dont have anything against you many times. i did vote for DNS as the best tribe while i was still around, so you can chill out about my statements, they're not biased, and no one is using me to push buttons :icon_wink: if there's a thing i dont like, its people acting with their strings, not with their brains and i do make my comments on it. For a footnote, i dont spare such strong feelings for some useless forum people, again, you can be sure that i dont hate you, k?

yungoe

well well vio, you're the one who should get that not all men has to like you, ok? I said i dont have anything against you many times. i did vote for DNS as the best tribe while i was still around, so you can chill out about my statements, they're not biased, and no one is using me to push buttons :icon_wink: if there's a thing i dont like, its people acting with their strings, not with their brains and i do make my comments on it. For a footnote, i dont spare such strong feelings for some useless forum people, again, you can be sure that i dont hate you, k?

When will you get it in your undersized brains that no one voted for vio because she asked it. Nor did anyone vote for vio because it's vio.

Once you understand that, you'll know you're embarrassing yourself.

rbh135

I'll have to agree with what nick said and you just criticized yourself way too much in that post. You don't hate vio yet you try at every chance you get to flame her. You're not biased but you're clearly still trying to defend agullabell by pointing fingers at vio. Vio is accused of using her strings while all your posts appear to be coming from agullabell more then you. It would be best for you to stop posting about this now. The issue is done and over with. No need to bring up ghosts.

DeletedUser45021

oh please show me where in this thread ive been trying to make ppl vote for me wnad where i was " acting with a string ", and where i said that all men have to like me :)

can this stop now? we dont want every thread to be a flame war in w9, now do we, especially when its so pointless :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i should stop coz its not the place, not because im embarassing myself :icon_neutral: i just found weird, while people who's never been in w9 coming and joining the poll, and whole poll get less than 60 votes in 3 days. Yet vio got 60 votes in a single day, so, got me confused :lol:

And yes im trying to defend bell, but not by pointing fingers at vio, by saying how stupid poll was it.
and nick nice job insulting there. You really are the foolest person i've ever seen, wasting your time here ,joining every single arguement hoping people think you're smart with your twist the words game and saying stupid things with every arguement you can find. You're a waste, a total waste :lol::lol: (insults back) and i wont waste my time with you, neither any of you forum guys :icon_wink: you seem to be happy with your vio echoes in your emptiness and there's no way to change that :p

Yes, this can stop now.

yungoe

Still pissed off because you suck I see.

Oh well, people voted more in the other poll because I guess a lot of people were sick of bells flaming. :)

rbh135

Sorry ddog but I have to say
Valth you are absolutely right. We have no lives. We just try to act cool and hope we get accepted by someone we'll never see in our lives let alone might not be who they really are. You are so cool valth. I wish I was you. Can we be friends? :3
You've always been an idiot valth. Don't make me show copies of you pleading for support from Pwn families. You just don't know how to stop making a fool of yourself. And it was actually 80 votes the first day for vio. Barely any outsiders voted for vio. Most voted for agullabell. I know half of them and most of them voted for agullabell so you can't use that as an excuse. We have a big hole in our lifes that can only be filled up by vio :icon_cry: Help us valth. Show us the way:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, HOLY MOLY....Rocker is loosing...

I'll bring my friends to vote for you...^_^

MWUAHAHAHA!!!!

Give me 1 Day...

qwertyu

Also don't vote for Vio because she is Vio, vote for the person on the quality of the sigs

DeletedUser

MWUAHAHAHA...

Look at that...it is a tie now, thanks to all of my friends who voted.

Rocker, if you need more help, I have more Forum Friends...I'm just one mail away...^_^

DeletedUser

Holy cow.... Indel got a lot more votes since the last time I checked...

Status
Not open for further replies.