Signature

DeletedUser

note: I will charge a small fee for all work that I do in the form of premium points, if you do not expect to pay for this, then do not waste my time.

Die.

There are people who do sigs way better than your completely for free. Stamp makes better sigs than you already. Even I can make something better than what you have there in your "Shop"

If you think that your skills o basic rendering and use of simple gradient tool is enough to get paid, well, think again, and this time with your head, preferably.

Sorry for being harsh, but people who think they can charge for sigs, and not even good ones, really freak me out.

DeletedUser

you should also know requesting premium points for work is considered real world trading and is against the rules.

and yes stamp makes better sigs than you.

DeletedUser

when we have to pay for stuff were normally very kind as u can tell from rewritables little speech

DeletedUser

highly mature of you all.

you should have just ignored the thread if you didn't have anything positive to say.

V. childish.

DeletedUser

I have to agree

There are plenty of people who do better work than you and for free.
Look at my signature, I sure as h--l didn't make it I would have the first clue how to.
All I had to do was ask and I got a sweet signature for nothing.
Thanks rewritable I love it.

DeletedUser

close enough, if you don't like how your treated then go back to your world forums where they seem to love you. keep posting here and expect farther flaming.

DeletedUser

highly mature of you all.

you should have just ignored the thread if you didn't have anything positive to say.

V. childish.

Leave our forums and go back to wherever you came from. We've got people to makes sigs here. And they do it for FREE!