Signature

DeletedUser

Wait...why are you players in here???

Reason for W27 members: We live here. :icon_cool:
Reason for Itsjustmagic: I don't know but he's got a cool username, sig and isn't begging for PP
Reason for that other noob who started this thread: Want's attention, as well as he wants premium, by making lame sigs, when the rest of the world does it for free :lol:

DeletedUser

sure thing, I am begging for prem points!

calling me a noob, I've been around far longer than you and am pretty sucessful at the game, I guess that means I am not a noob.

DeletedUser

More W27 Fun.

Oops Sorry not begging. Groveling
calling me a noob, I've been around far longer than you and am pretty sucessful at the game, I guess that means I am not a noob.
You could have been the guy who created the game and still be a noob. :lol:

DeletedUser

lol are we supposed to be impressed with your 2.1 mil on world 24? because your on a newer world than us means you have been here longer? comments like that just makes me wonder if you where somehow deprived of oxygen at birth. seriously though you need to put your helmet back on and go watch dora the explorer, this game is too advanced for someone in your iq range.

DeletedUser

lol are we supposed to be impressed with your 2.1 mil on world 24? because your on a newer world than us means you have been here longer? comments like that just makes me wonder if you where somehow deprived of oxygen at birth. seriously though you need to put your helmet back on and go watch dora the explorer, this game is too advanced for someone in your iq range.

hmm, ok.

I would just say that my player ID would point out creation when only w1 was present.

DeletedUser

nice and friendly in this world, aren't we.

I will give you 24 hours to leave this forum and never come back. after that, I will flame you here. and I am one of the nicer ones here, when I am not pissed off. right now, you are pissing me off, but I have homework to do, so not in the mood to destroy your attempts.

for any future idiots selling anything to W27:

DON'T EVEN THINK
ABOUT IT!!!!

we really could care less, the nice members here really can get ticked off.

and when Saph and Tacky see this (not to mention Brat or Blaze (still miss him:icon_sad:)) you will never want to see this forum again.

reasons why:

we basically have our own vigilante system, Gil just tides things up.

We get sick of this after a while and will rip you to shreds.

Adios, good luck on other worlds with this. Let me never see it here again, for your sake.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

i would think it be funny to follow him on his own world post and offer to do the sigs for free on it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Stamp, my apprentice, it is time to follow Pally's suggestion :lol:

do it if you want, but beware anyone who dares flame you :lol:

DeletedUser

Just bring me with you, Stamp...and I will try to help you...^_^

DartShip, stop pointing out that Pally is your Apprentice...ok...^_^

DeletedUser

hmm, ok.

I would just say that my player ID would point out creation when only w1 was present.

What was that? I thought i heard a, "noob noob noob noob noob noob noob" :lol:

DeletedUser60182

I will give you 24 hours to leave this forum and never come back. after that, I will flame you here. and I am one of the nicer ones here, when I am not pissed off. right now, you are pissing me off, but I have homework to do, so not in the mood to destroy your attempts.

for any future idiots selling anything to W27:

DON'T EVEN THINK
ABOUT IT!!!!

we really could care less, the nice members here really can get ticked off.

and when Saph and Tacky see this (not to mention Brat or Blaze (still miss him:icon_sad:)) you will never want to see this forum again.

reasons why:

we basically have our own vigilante system, Gil just tides things up.

We get sick of this after a while and will rip you to shreds.

Adios, good luck on other worlds with this. Let me never see it here again, for your sake.:icon_evil:

I've got a beautiful cassette player for sale.

Yamaha, talk to me.

DeletedUser

funnyoutofreachyl5.jpg

@ kingtomthebadass