Silent war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

BTW this is not PMP and TWC thread. Its a silent war thread whr no1 has declared on nobody. It includes Escape too and other 2 more silent tribes. Anyways guys, its getting more interesting. I can't wait till noobaxe is next to me..! I'll hop on to his villages and get all his troops high...!!

My mistake, one of many ; ), but you are right again KarmaX about the status of this thread.

Cant you just kick allday out of your tribe, noble a 10-12 villages of his to make a nice cluster... and take on noobaxes after New years?

DeletedUser

Come on KarmaX, you took three villages from me, and now all attacks have stopped? This is what happened last time, you guys nukes me, nobled my villages, and then quit half way through... That is not how you rim player.

xinryr

OMG, PMP, Run for the hills!!! 8-1!! you is doomed!! at that rate you will be nobled out in ummm.... never. have fun focusing on PMP guys while your neighbors to the north watch how much trouble you have with a much smaller tribe. i believe that if you continue this war, it will be the end of TWC. not that i care. cshiply, i gave you the change to merge with me and you blew it off. keep up your path and watch your tribe fall. either way it is fun for me to watch.

Reminds me of this post: [spoil]
Well we had no Frontline to start with. The caps are really bad but T-W-C are helping us get rid of the inactives and giving actives chance to grow which is very nice of them. We are not yet fully ready to declare on them yet. Once we really have a frontline we'll be having formal declaration. Still we need to sort out things and diplomacy before we do that coz T-W-C direction was never my plan but yet if we get forced to we will slow T-W-C down.

Attacking PMP = complete loss for T-W-C coz we will never disband until we give them some hard time which will result to other top tribes to grow much bigger and powerful than them result in loosing more. We have less to loose in compared to T-W-C is my thought. No matter if we win or loose, the loss on both sides from other powers is inevitable.

Too sad that I recently only overtook the tribe which was already in war with T-W-C. Its like Obama taking over USA after reccession. But, still I'll give as hard time as I can if we continue fighting.

[/spoil]

~KarmaX, you did just gain some respect for having a brain politically, a lot of people on these forums have blamed Obama for the issues he inherited o_O

Just stats, I didn't say that PMP was dying or anything (8-1 is a good ratio though =/). If I wanted to say that I would have posted forever stats :icon_rolleyes:. And if 8-1 means that PMP is fine, it definitely means that T-W-C isn't having problems =/

BTW this is not PMP and TWC thread. Its a silent war thread whr no1 has declared on nobody. It includes Escape too and other 2 more silent tribes. Anyways guys, its getting more interesting. I can't wait till noobaxe is next to me..! I'll hop on to his villages and get all his troops high...!!

Well, I do believe the thread starter would disagree...

[spoil]
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PMP
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,386
Side 2: 678
Difference: 708

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 60
Difference: 101

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,299,439
Side 2: 5,187,073
Difference: 7,112,366

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,499,691
Side 2: 575,734
Difference: 923,957

image.php
[/spoil]

They seems to fight but i havent seen any Pnp
[/spoil]

But I'll post those stats for you anyway :)

24 Hours:

Vs T-W-C
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 30,183
Difference: 30,183

image.php

[/spoil]

Vs Escape:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Escape
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

image.php

[/spoil]

Week:

Vs T-W-C
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 3
Difference: 29

image.php

Side 1: 316,535
Side 2: 28,889
Difference: 287,646

image.php

[/spoil]

Vs Escape
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 4

image.php

Side 1: 39,342
Side 2: 35,351
Difference: 3,991

image.php

[/spoil]

Forever:

vs T-W-C:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 578
Side 2: 145
Difference: 433

image.php

Side 1: 5,307,304
Side 2: 1,321,381
Difference: 3,985,923

image.php

[/spoil]

Vs Escape:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 44
Difference: 70

image.php

Side 1: 1,079,640
Side 2: 414,381
Difference: 665,259

image.php

[/spoil]

As for the two other tribes...? Who are they? I doubt anyone cares if they aren't top 20 =/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You know, I look at the updating maps every day, and i see PMP there, they are not cowering, they seem to be standing up in my book. They have not let T-W-C smack them around as bad as it could be. I take my hat off to PMP, how they have ridden the wave of being pounded 2 ways, yet they remain.

The sheer size of T-W-C, and yet PMP continue to survive, lets face it, there aint a great deal of talent to select from on the rim as far as recruitment goes, but they are trying. And they remain.

Bravo

DeletedUser

xinryr: you should try the stats with the players booted out when we began nobling them, player leaving the tribe and accounts gone barb due to rule breaking. I'm pretty sure we didnt noble out 60% of K77 with just 500 war caps!

chernobyll
zephyrlove
toppagers

theres probably more that escape me right now.

@Michael Wittman: I didnt like the surrender terms PMP offered me, its my prerogative whether I accept them or not. It wont really make much difference in the larger scheme of things because only a handful of players are fighting your whole tribe.

The 4 or 5 players in T-W-C that are actively fighting PMP are doing a fine job, its far from a tribe wide operation. We're more than adequatly prepared for any altercations in the North/West/East with the remaining 40+ players not at war.

Keep it up both sides and merry christmas to W30 players of TWC and PMP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know, I look at the updating maps every day, and i see PMP there, they are not cowering, they seem to be standing up in my book. They have not let T-W-C smack them around as bad as it could be. I take my hat off to PMP, how they have ridden the wave of being pounded 2 ways, yet they remain.

The sheer size of T-W-C, and yet PMP continue to survive, lets face it, there aint a great deal of talent to select from on the rim as far as recruitment goes, but they are trying. And they remain.

Bravo

You mean they didn't run and desert their tribe like your fraser? Karmax is a better leader than you'll ever be, he considers his tribe mates first and has sacrificed his own time to ensure that no villages are taken easily. When he say's he'll fight to the end i completely expect that of him as here is someone who actually will lead his tribe to the end without running away to the biggest tribe who can defend him.

Learn a valuable lesson from him.

DeletedUser

you do not even know any of the facts that led me to BD. Your judgment is your own personal dislike for me, and nothing more

And what are you going to do about it Cras? point whore some more i would expect.

If you do not like it , do something about it, otherwise shove it were the sun does not shine. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Bravo

Thankx Fraser, its not 2 ways, its 4 ways. :p East West North and South all sides, TWA and NUTZ also contribute to the war.

KarmaX

The 4 or 5 players in T-W-C that are actively fighting PMP are doing a fine job, its far from a tribe wide operation. We're more than adequatly prepared for any altercations in the North/West/East with the remaining 40+ players not at war.

Keep it up both sides and merry christmas to W30 players of TWC and PMP.

Merry X-Mas to you too and all of TWC, Escape, T.W.A., NUTZ. Special wishes to Big Bad Wittman, Asa, Fraser and whr the hell is Pajuno(merry xmas to you too)??

This Holiday round has been pretty bad. Lets see what happens next starting Jan :icon_twisted: .

xinryr

Thankx Fraser, its not 2 ways, its 4 ways. :p East West North and South all sides, TWA and NUTZ also contribute to the war.

Forever:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 116
Difference: 72

image.php

Side 1: 414,381
Side 2: 1,100,076
Difference: 685,695

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NTZH NTZH2 NTZH3
Players:

Side 1: 122
Side 2: 38
Difference: 84

image.php

Side 1: 927,887
Side 2: 321,144
Difference: 606,743

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.W.A
Players:

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 9
Difference: 124

image.php

Side 1: 1,006,439
Side 2: 59,394
Difference: 947,045

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 587
Difference: 441

image.php

Side 1: 1,331,596
Side 2: 5,394,929
Difference: 4,063,333

image.php

[/spoil]

24 hours:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 2: 48,454
Difference: 48,454

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 10
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 62,123
Difference: 62,123

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

[/spoil]

And one for the month:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 19
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 133,649
Side 2: 184,041
Difference: 50,392

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 202
Difference: 183

image.php

Side 1: 183,778
Side 2: 1,931,611
Difference: 1,747,833

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 1
Difference: 20

image.php

Side 1: 125,855
Side 2: 2,004
Difference: 123,851

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 66
Difference: 61

image.php

Side 1: 476,053
Side 2: 38,746
Difference: 437,307

image.php

[/spoil]

And a map:

[spoil]
White: T-W-C
Blue: T.W.A
Yellow: NTZH family
Pink: Escape (cos they're a bunch of pansies! :icon_wink:)

map.php

[/spoil]

Not so silent now :) I don't feel like commenting on the stats right now.

Here's my deal: If you guys declare on T-W-C I'll tell you what account I'm playing (cos I know you don't know =/) so you can come and rip me into little nooby pieces. If you did know you would have done so already, I'm assuming, because mberns and karmaX don't like me. :icon_cry:

Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, and merry whatever else you might celebrate. :xmas smile:

edit: I haven't made it a huge secret where I am, if you ask around I'm sure you could find out. But seeing as its a semi-useful rhetoric tool I don't include it in sigs or anything (plus the name isn't as catchy as xinryr =/). If for some strange reason someone wants to know (aside from PMP/anyone who would tell them so they can pretend they knew all along) I'd be happy to share. Honestly I doubt anyone cares where a noob like I am, anyway :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bravo

Yes PMP has done well in not running. But your sheer size comment doesn't say much because not all of T-W-C attacks pmp! I have not sent a nuke yet, so many others haven't either. I think mostly our K77/south K76/K86 are actually attacking. You can add up the points to see the size then. But yes some of our members are recieving support from the size but we haven't sent much.

DeletedUser65940

I love PMPs recruitment process.

goodboy02 Joined 17th December 2009 - 01:00 38,243

Right in the heart of my cluster in K78.... Muhahahaha

DeletedUser

Internets been down for the last 2-3 days, but im sure your all happy to know im back : ).

I too think PMP has actually done far better than the last two tribes T-W_C have fought against.

Merry x-mas guys ; ) hope you like my presents!

DeletedUser

lol chipley i havnt lost 1 village to TWC yet

id love to see you take me down if you can manage to take 50 of my bases i will quit this world :lol:

No one ever attacks me i been trying to provoke twc to bring it on but no bites yet :(

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: allday87

Side 1: 48
Difference: 43

image.php

Side 1: 480,548
Side 2: 48,099
Difference: 432,449

image.php

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

2 More villages and he quits then? Even PMP will be pleased about that ;)

Michael Wittman

oh i doubt allday will be quiting. maybe i will have a talk with him hehe. i cant believe you think i try to stir up anti TWC feelings. like i even spend that much time on this world lol

DeletedUser65940

oh i doubt allday will be quiting. maybe i will have a talk with him hehe. i cant believe you think i try to stir up anti TWC feelings. like i even spend that much time on this world lol

If you spend so little time on a world, then how the heck can you be able to judge a situation and criticize others. Clearly you have no ideas of your own about what is happening. You are just a pawn of PMP - a robot if you will. You only seem capable of repeating others opinions.

When you spend a bit more time on this world and get to know some of the players then perhaps you will be able to form your own opinions. Until then, shut it.

In my view, and in most players views, T-W-C have earnt a lot more respect than they are being given. They have fought hard for and deserve their number 3 place.

Michael Wittman

If you spend so little time on a world, then how the heck can you be able to judge a situation and criticize others. Clearly you have no ideas of your own about what is happening. You are just a pawn of PMP - a robot if you will. You only seem capable of repeating others opinions.

When you spend a bit more time on this world and get to know some of the players then perhaps you will be able to form your own opinions. Until then, shut it.

In my view, and in most players views, T-W-C have earnt a lot more respect than they are being given. They have fought hard for and deserve their number 3 place.

haha unorginal red hot chili pepper. how has TWC earned respect. please tell me. you say they have fought hard. if you have a point and you wish to express it, you must prove it. please prove it by showing me how this large tribe has earned respect by fighting smaller tribes. please show me. it is your duty if you wish to express a point

DeletedUser65940

read a different thread I am not going off topic anymore in this one.

In short. T-W-C has beaten fair and square both [CRY] and [KBC] if you want a history of TWC achievements, ask a TWC player.

But remember, you don't spend any time on this world, so you would't have read threads from months ago.

Jog On.

*On Topic* (for the first time in a few posts... probably because of me)

T-W-C vs PMP stats

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 48
Difference: 14