Silliest Thing You Ever Did in World 3?

DeletedUser

Ok guys and girls, its too damn quiet here ...so just for FUN, what is the silliest thing you ever did in world 3 ..:lol:

..to yourself? :icon_twisted:
..to a friend?
..to an enemy?
..Silliest Attack?

In a world going this long, we must ALL have done something crazy which either made us laugh at ourselves, or put our head under a pillow cos we felt so stupid!

DeletedUser

Great topic Angel, thanks! True confessions, here is one of my finer moments....

I was sitting two high point accts on a Saturday. One was an inactive with a new player expected to log in soon, the other player was away on a weekend trip. The inactive account had the building links on the quick bar deleted, so I copied the links from the acct of the active player and set those up in the inactive account. Next it was time to delete all the groups for the inactive and set up new groups.

But it was a busy day, I was tired, and had many interruptions irl and in the game. I ended up deleting the groups of the active player instead of the inactive. Fortunately he forgave me, and was very nice about it. I want everyone to know I'm a terrible sitter so please avoid setting me at all costs! :icon_wink:

darkaniken2

Worst thing I ever did? Probably agreeing to sit 554433 and then bucketsleeper back in the PDM vs ROA days. No prem on either so didn't do a whole lot of good... :(

DeletedUser

.. right back at the start of the game, i didnt have a clue about the damn game ...somehow i managed to get 20 villages,god knows how.

I dint have a clue what was good offence or defence ..i thought anything with a pointy end would kill things, and i couldnt be bothered to trawl through the instructions. ...i used to launch attacks with Spears, and defend with axes, thinking that an axe would do more damage to the attackers ... obviously i had been watching Roman films with big guys throwing themselves at the enemy with axes ..well, it SEEMED plausable.

...and i thought dodging was logging out and hoping for the best!! lol

Joining a new world not long ago, i see players new to Tw's doing such stupid things, and i Lmao at it ...and then remember what a complete and utter Nob-head i was at the start!

..they are young and fresh and eager ..while these years on , i am long in the tooth and jaded lol

Oh for those early care free days!

DeletedUser

Lol Angeldream, that's cute ^_^

Pfft, prepare to bow down to meh for I have done SILLIER

The silliest thing I did to myself - I set the leader of our enemy tribe as my sitter by accident. I was going to talk to him on skype at that moment so I guess because I was thinking about that while I was setting a sitter. He told me in our skype chat but he was very nice about it. I would have loled and been laik WHUZ WRONG WITH JOO, JOO STOOPID IDIOTIC NUB!

To a friend - hmm.... does changing passwords because the person that was supposed to coplay me was multi accounting count?

To an emey
- I accidentally left some support in an enemy's village for quite some time >.>

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Now someone else go, I feel too ashamed!

DeletedUser

hahahah ...imagine if that leader had been anything other than honourable!! lol thats to funny for words.

..another thing i have done on (..er hrump.. :icon_redface:) a couple of occassions, ..been clearing villages, timed my nobles wrong and killed my own trains!!

DeletedUser

Dam I was first thinking these thread is "Silliest Thing You Ever Did in RL" Then I would tell a lot of stories that usually contains alcohol+ party :icon_smile:.

But in game.
I remember the old times when it was only cult Vs horde. Back then I didn't have premium and tryed my first timed noble train from k32 to k42.
I used Attack Planner from tw stats. But I was thinking that the walking speed of spears :spear:and sword:swordsman: are the same. So my nice timed noble train :snob::snob::snob::snob: was killed by my own support :spear::swordsman: because I clicked that the slowest units where spears:spear: instead of swords:swordsman: :)

DeletedUser

hahahah ...imagine if that leader had been anything other than honourable!! lol thats to funny for words.

Meh. He already had spies. It just looked better for him to do the honorable thing in that occasion >.>
But it could have gone very wrong.
Either way.... that was really stoopid on my part >.<

Dam I was first thinking these thread is "Silliest Thing You Ever Did in RL" Then I would tell a lot of stories that usually contains alcohol+ party :icon_smile:.

But in game.
I remember the old times when it was only cult Vs horde. Back then I didn't have premium and tryed my first timed noble train from k32 to k42.
I used Attack Planner from tw stats. But I was thinking that the walking speed of spears :spear:and sword:swordsman: are the same. So my nice timed noble train :snob::snob::snob::snob: was killed by my own support :spear::swordsman: because I clicked that the slowest units where spears:spear: instead of swords:swordsman: :)

Aww :-(

Ohhh, do you haz any stories of alcohol + game? I laik those ^^

DeletedUser

Lol Angeldream, that's cute ^_^

Pfft, prepare to bow down to meh for I have done SILLIER

The silliest thing I did to myself - I set the leader of our enemy tribe as my sitter by accident. I was going to talk to him on skype at that moment so I guess because I was thinking about that while I was setting a sitter. He told me in our skype chat but he was very nice about it. I would have loled and been laik WHUZ WRONG WITH JOO, JOO STOOPID IDIOTIC NUB!

To a friend - hmm.... does changing passwords because the person that was supposed to coplay me was multi accounting count?

To an emey
- I accidentally left some support in an enemy's village for quite some time >.>

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Now someone else go, I feel too ashamed!

On a similar note, shout out to GoldenSummit, who when given sitting of one of our quitting players, just handed it straight back to us.

DeletedUser

Silliest thing I ever did....

Either convince Rumplehumpalot that we should declare war on Cult or thinking *I* could break slayer and izi-ico.

:)

DeletedUser

Once planning an OP against someone, i accidentally sent the details to the player instead of my tribe mate. Do not mix alcohol and tribalwars was the lesson i learned from that :p

DeletedUser

Once planning an OP against someone, i accidentally sent the details to the player instead of my tribe mate. Do not mix alcohol and tribalwars was the lesson i learned from that :p

How about pain medication? Learn that one yet?

DeletedUser

...I'd deem it a great honour if you would do it again when you intend to keep me up hours with aa new OP! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Quit.

On a serious note... Defended against Cult so badly in K58, ended up undoing a month's hard work in about an hour, trying to be pro and dodge and snipe everything...

Alcohol and this game really does not mix. If you value your villas and your sanity, don't try it ><

countzepplin

I've gotten into flame wars after coming home late after a few... actually for those of you who have been around a while, several of those were with mattaus himself xD Ah, good times. Say what you will about him, but the guy could at least put an argument together.

On another note, quite a few times I've left long range inc untagged for several days. It gets disturbing when those inc start going away, with no reports and no villages lost. Even worse when you're already drowning in reports from the fakes you've been launching.

DeletedUser

whats up mate? hows the world treating ya?

well the first day after i quited is didnt know what to do when i was bored put now i kinda do sports again hahaha
:icon_biggrin: but after all i noticed i missed out allot during TW time hahaha
i have tried some other games but the where not so addictive and became boring on the long run hahaha