~SIN~ Declares on B.A

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

don't worry they opend a separated thread, also Matt- started this thing so i guess some of it is your fault,anyway ill leave this thread to get back to topic :icon_wink:

llanowar

Hey guys remember when this thread was about ~SIN~ and B.A.? All this spamming and thread derailing is why p&p has sucked lately. Take your girly slapfighting to MSN messanger or its own thread.

AMEN!!! to that

*cues chorus singing and angels flying overhead*

DeletedUser

wow i come home and my thread it dead.

4165.jpg

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

For all you dimwitted players out there who are saying GU will betray ~SIN~: has GU or CHE!!! ever betrayed an ally? No, they haven't! The only tribe who has betrayed an ally so far, is KoD.

So this goes out to strauss: get off the forums, you don't know anything about p&p.

DeletedUser

For all you dimwitted players out there who are saying GU will betray ~SIN~: has GU or CHE!!! ever betrayed an ally? No, they haven't! The only tribe who has betrayed an ally so far, is KoD.

So this goes out to strauss: get off the forums, you don't know anything about p&p.

i didnt know i had to.....thanks for the heads up but I think i'll stay..just for you..:icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.