SIN vs Regime

DeletedUser102104

2pel4.png

EDIT: http://i64.tinypic.com/zspz6d.png

Open this link, you can see full image and its bigger

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117865

Ctrl + can zoom in as well,

I love the illustrations, truly a work of art to draw that ;)

ONWARD TO WAR CAARL

I8texJz.gif

DeletedUser99565

Wait did I draw these and forget I drew these or did I not draw these but think I drew these? I like declaration

DeletedUser107290

Nice declaration, simple but effective, good luck to both sides!

DeletedUser118341

I approve of your childish drawings (highfive)

Goodluck Sin.

DeletedUser

SIN is far superior tribe to Destiny; so after all the broken graces this will likely be Regime's coup de gras. Leonidas led a small but brave force into battle 2500 years ago, just as Leonidas Reborn (Radical Dictator) and the other Undead members of his council will do now. When the persians asked for the spartans weapons they replied: MOLON LABE! ....COME AND TAKE. :swordsman:

All thats left is to drink a lot and binge on youtube videos and reminisce about the good times. I miss Kirk, and Anant, and all the Heels of W80. I have tried to carry the torch but it is on the brink of extinction. Sin & Dest are out for blood. I am not in Regime and have no inside info there but i wish them the best and beseech them to keep it classy right up until the end. And i know they will :)

[video=youtube;c2Iq-jPzd5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Iq-jPzd5w[/video]

"This is it, boys, this is war - what are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype
Save that for the black and white..."

P.S. declaration a tiny* bit disingenuous inasmuch as SIN has been openly attacking Regime for a long time, but meh. Caarl seems pretty cool tbh. sell that art on etSy breh, love it! : )

Jhncanson

SIN is far superior tribe to Destiny; so after all the broken graces this will likely be Regime's coup de gras. Leonidas led a small but brave force into battle 2500 years ago, just as Leonidas Reborn (Radical Dictator) and the other Undead members of his council will do now. When the persians asked for the spartans weapons they replied: MOLON LABE! ....COME AND TAKE. :swordsman:

Too bad, tribalwars doesn't care about topography.

DVBBS

and then the Persians went and took them.

cab1c2b064d036889cef29c0bb63d3cc.png

If i recall correctly they kicked and nobled you.... now you're their biggest fan girl. Times sure do change quickly.

@Angelo

Beauty Declaration :* consider becoming an artist

GL to both sides

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

P.S. declaration a tiny* bit disingenuous inasmuch as SIN has been openly attacking Regime for a long time, but meh. Caarl seems pretty cool tbh. sell that art on etSy breh, love it! : )

Well mostly just the newbies who were being picked on by regime prior to joining (ETN, Oso, and Smokn). Regime and SIN had no diplo, so the 3 pretty much continued attacking (maybe a couple more got involved later)

DeletedUser102104

Hey, can you guys keep off the name-calling and attacking each other?
I know your goal is to rile people up jovis but I'd like to have this thread clean :)