Since Day 1

DeletedUser

I remember you as a newbie, Sean ;) Feels so long ago now but it's definately nice to see some familiar names and faces still floating about - and in force. The rest of the older faces are hiding behind new names :(

Yeh funny how it works.. I've lost the title of noob but there is someone else there to take it all the time *looks at deal50nwheels* :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeh funny how it works.. I've lost the title of noob but there is someone else there to take it all the time *looks at deal50nwheels* :icon_rolleyes:

LOL. I am not just a noob. I am the NOOB. Nobody has been able to cross-noble hymself so many times, since the days of ratamahata.

Last edited by a moderator:

heart_broken4u

Started in the Summer of 06... I don't remember the exact day but it was either july or august... I've saw a lot happen since I've started, too many people have came and gone as well as tribes... and I am the original account holder.

DeletedUser

'sup chisel :icon_wink:

I'm still hurting after you refused to refuge me when I decided to go 1 vs 1 with K15 rank 1 :lol:

And the newer [L]/L-15 whatever was a bad tribe. Madman993 was a dreadful player. (But so was I so meh :lol:)

Yea, good times.. you still play this game Wackee?

Glad I don't..

DeletedUser

My post was on topic.. you could have just edited out the off-topic bit..

DeletedUser

Personally I did not start anywhere near day one.

However the questions have come up about the start date. And I found that to be a statistical data I figured I would learn it. So the mathematician/historian in me spent many hours finding the data and proof of the data when asked for.

The start date to w1: June 23rd, 2006
Beta was obviously before that, and the pnp would have been made either before beta or during the beta round. I am not sure how long beta ran as the only surviving data is that on which members that actually played it would know since all forums have been cleaned of it.

I do hope that when w1 is finally closed that it is kept at least viewable for everyone rather then all the history being cleared out of here.

Up until at least July 14th, 2006 they were still allowing members access to the pnp soli by hand checking each account to make sure it had an in game match.

w2 started exactly a month after w1 on: July 23rd, 2006

DeletedUser

Well if you hit 'members list' at the top, then click on 'join date', it shows admin as the first person to join the external forums. And the date he joined is May 9th, 2006.

DeletedUser

Well if you hit 'members list' at the top, then click on 'join date', it shows admin as the first person to join the external forums. And the date he joined is May 9th, 2006.

Beta was obviously before that, and the pnp would have been made either before beta or during the beta round. I am not sure how long beta ran as the only surviving data is that on which members that actually played it would know since all forums have been cleaned of it.

So what you stated only proves the exact date for the pnp. It does not prove the dates of the beta round.

DeletedUser

Ahh sorry guys, troller alert :icon_twisted:

Saw Socrates post on the first page and had to comment..

I joined about 6 months before the RoBaC/TW war.. My tribe NUFAN were allied with RoBAC, then I switched to Vigil to Smurfs.. Before TW swept over my area and much like Socrates, I became a spirit ^^

Anyone remember the fight over one of blondeamon's villages? 200k axes, 50k LC and something dumb like 24 nobles lost on one village. Was humorous to say the least..

Long live W1 :)

DeletedUser

Don't remember exact joining date, but I played as Fatal in [L], quit, then took over for Syrinx in Death. I know it was near the beginning of the world though. No longer play unfortunately. =[

Eksiljyden

I can't remember my exact date of joining. But it was sometime around november 2006 I think. Started in K32 in the same area as The_Deviler.

Joined D.D.R after the RoBaC war and was part of that tribe until Bean dissolved it. The entered MW (I think it was called that) for a short period before going to LOPW. Took part in the entering of T:V from LOPW. And deleted my account here in November 2008 due to boredom in W1 and timepressure (I wanted to focus on my W20 account and also deleted my W14 account).

Stats for W1:
Best rank ~#80, 4.3 mio pts but can't remember my ODA or ODA ranking.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Started September-October 2006 in K32. Was #1 in K32 for 6 months and played with Eksiljyden, lampie and Threkor in D.D.R. I was in the same area as The_Deviler (#1 in K32 since I left) but I only remember him as a minor nuisance :D

I continue to play W1 in DVADER.

Shout out to Eksiljyden!