Sir Cornish Comes Back For The 7 hour Bash

DeletedUser

10 year olds these days. Where did you learn such, uh-hum 'comebacks'?

DeletedUser

You guys really a bunch of immature people.....I also believe correcting peoples grammar like that is banned on the forum....

greenmonsta

Has
nothing
to say
so
he
can
do
only
that

The troll arrives :lol:

But yeah, that speed player guy talks like someone either lacking brainpower or lacking maturity. Possibly both. I've taken to ignoring him.

Same with Cornish, although I believe he just lacks success in his life so he feels the impulse to invent stories of success here. If you're good, you don't need to brag about it.

DeletedUser

The troll arrives :lol:

But yeah, that speed player guy talks like someone either lacking brainpower or lacking maturity. Possibly both. I've taken to ignoring him.

Same with Cornish, although I believe he just lacks success in his life so he feels the impulse to invent stories of success here. If you're good, you don't need to brag about it.

*I have
*do not
*you are

DeletedUser

Thing is, this guy can't even spell himself. God only knows why he thinks he can correct other people.

Hey Wannabe
You Suck!

AusKilla

maybe without them but never without defers

ive played with him and against him

Defence is for n00bs. I'm glad you still endorse its usage in speedworld.... I think its maybe 3 rounds in total that I've played I have had more than 1 D vil in my accounts.... D is useless on speed, if your a good player by the time your 10 - 20 villas big, rank 2 should be half your size if not less [dunno how bad speed world is these days ;) ]

If you're good, you don't need to brag about it.

Yes you do. This is the Internet bro, so why so serious? Dunno about you but i find it humorous when I flex my ego & so many people Q.Q about it =)

greenmonsta

Defence is for n00bs. I'm glad you still endorse its usage in speedworld.... I think its maybe 3 rounds in total that I've played I have had more than 1 D vil in my accounts.... D is useless on speed, if your a good player by the time your 10 - 20 villas big, rank 2 should be half your size if not less [dunno how bad speed world is these days ;) ]

Yes you do. This is the Internet bro, so why so serious? Dunno about you but i find it humorous when I flex my ego & so many people Q.Q about it =)

Yeah but I'm actually awesome, unlike you.